It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-22 A Fighter Disc In Iran ?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"UFO Fever has griped Iran as people all over the country report seeing flying saucers and strange lights. Even colorful UFO's have been spotted in some northern regions beaming colorful lights to the ground.
"

this sounds VERY familiar to the Lockheed X-22A fighter Disc supposedly used in Gulf War I

EDIT: READ THIS FOR INFO ON THE FIGHTER DISC

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Socalbmx]

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Socalbmx]

[edit on 24-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've heard of Flying Disc... but, Fighter Disc?

I did not know they made a fighter version of the Flying Disc Prototypes. That's probably likely to be what it was though.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
how does it sound similar? and what evidence shows it was used in the first gulf war?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well if the Nazi's could do it back in WWII, why couldn't the US do it in 1990, let alone 2004. lol, Nazi's...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
we did it n WWII and the years following also with some experimental aircraft.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i did a google image search and the closest thing i could find to an aircraft was this x-22 made by bell.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Whoa... is that VTOL, or just really tripped out?

Kinda strange that the designation X-22 should be reused... any idea what the significance of the final A in the WWII plane is?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hmm,

it's interesting how there used to be sightings in 1990s about 4 CIRCULAR ROTATING OBJECTS in the sky

look at that X-22. Looks just liek it o_o

but who would make that mistake? and anyways, i dont think that thing has the characteristics of UFOs (maneuverability wise)

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've actually heard of this x-22 disk craft in Popular Mechanics I believe. It is manufactured by Lockheeds skunkworks and is said to have particle beam weaponry onboard.

www.worldofthestrange.com...

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Jeffrey]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This X22-A aircraft seems really interesting. Perhaps many of the 'UFO' sightings in the last 10 years have been related to tests of this type of aircraft. No wonder the government denies every shred of reported sightings.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
This X22-A aircraft seems really interesting. Perhaps many of the 'UFO' sightings in the last 10 years have been related to tests of this type of aircraft. No wonder the government denies every shred of reported sightings.

Several years ago, Pop Science published an article about UFO's. One of the pictures was taken over Iran in 1979 was a dead ringer for Tacit Blue. I no longer have the issue, but Ill bet someone on ATS does. It is also possible that the US is flying stealthy drones over Iran to gather intelligence.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
are there any news articles about the discs seen in iran? would be interested to read them!

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is about every black-ops planes i've seen and a few I never seen - check it out.

www.fondazionesentinel.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There have been a couple news reports in iran (i have alot of family there), if this is still creating a buzz around october when i go to visit i would be happy to ask around and get some info for you guys.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Dark Star stealth recon plane.
The Sipher recon "plane".

These are just some of the unmanned recon "planes" available to the US military.

I urge anybody seriously interested in UFOs to subscribe to the discovery wings channel for a glimpse of some uncommon flying apparatus.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It is also possible that the US is flying stealthy drones over Iran to gather intelligence.

Bing! Bing! Bing!

There are QUITE a few recon/combat drones that are disc shaped....

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just can't help myself!!!!!!

The article linked to in the opening post. After all that.......

"Yeah man."

God that's hilarious!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
BBC monitoring has logged reports of these discs in Iran. Possible recon activity by the US?

-koji K.

top topics

join