It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Immortal pen pal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was hoping for a wild sex romp but it didn't happen. You tease!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great story I too clicked on your signature from another thread and was amazed at how good and intriguing this story was. It pulled me right into it. I agree that you should definitely consider making this into a book or something. Wouldn't mind reading the rest of the tales of April and Luke.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Now that was a good yarn! However, I felt she was to civil to the boy and I thought she should have been a little more cunning and sinister. Plus, I would've liked to read about her attacks on the Catholic vampire hunters. Anyway that was a very good story and if you would be so kind why don't you add to it. It appears that you have quite a few fans on here. Good story!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Now that was a good yarn! However, I felt she was to civil to the boy and I thought she should have been a little more cunning and sinister. Plus, I would've liked to read about her attacks on the Catholic vampire hunters. Anyway that was a very good story and if you would be so kind why don't you add to it. It appears that you have quite a few fans on here. Good story!

Sorry for the double post my computer messed up.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Your story was very enjoyable. It left me wanting to hear more, and I don't read a lot of fiction! I appreciated that it was not oversold with explicit sex and violence. Keep writing!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
S&F! Great story. Be sure to message me when you write another.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it.....had me on the edge of my seat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join