WORLD: Korea Showdown - Latest News and Updates.

page: 19
76
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Not telling them what to do.. Just warning them..

Gates had some harsh words for NoKo in Singapore this morning..


www.defenselink.mil...




posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction
 


Ah ok lets just wait until they do attack then. Im sure it will be fine, only a few million dead... oh well.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I believe that a nuclear armed North Korea will
1) slow down the democratic process of Asia.
2) give more encouragement & support to any enslavement process at anywhere in the world including globalist.
3) In addition to USA's internal financial problem, more chance for China attack Taiwan, while at the same time NK attack South Korea, while at the same time India Iran....

By the way, Could someone pls kindly tell me which suit (which model of Protective Clothing) do I need if Taiwan or Korea or Japan or India was nuked (I am in Hong Kong, I only got a full face gas mask)? Many thanks.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
Not telling them what to do.. Just warning them..

Gates had some harsh words for NoKo in Singapore this morning..


www.defenselink.mil...




Your kidding right? He says we will not let NK become a nuclear power!!! Hello what the hell is he smoking? Where is his brain, They are a nuclear power and the Obama crew wants to talk to the worthless U.N. and whoever witch has never done any good what so ever.

NK is laughing while they jerk around everyone, All while they improve their capabilities. Obama is a traitor and will let NK nuke whoever they want. Our military needs to toss him out now.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Adrifter
Not telling them what to do.. Just warning them..

Gates had some harsh words for NoKo in Singapore this morning..


www.defenselink.mil...




Your kidding right? He says we will not let NK become a nuclear power!!! Hello what the hell is he smoking? Where is his brain, They are a nuclear power and the Obama crew wants to talk to the worthless U.N. and whoever witch has never done any good what so ever.

NK is laughing while they jerk around everyone, All while they improve their capabilities. Obama is a traitor and will let NK nuke whoever they want. Our military needs to toss him out now.


Respectfully, the article states the original six parties not the UN. The UN is already being worked and sanctions may be ramped up a bit but next week the reps from China, Russia, Japan South Korea and the US will talk about how to deal with this. I see these talks as more important than the UN because support for action from China and Russia may be garnered here away from the UN. South Korea and Japan jump on board if the US wants them anyway jsut need to get China on board, Russia steps aside.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
reply to post by detachedindividual
 





But I think you have failed to actually see the country for how it is. Your comparisons are inadequate to explain the situation there for those people.


I see a country on its own path of development and should be left to do so.We in the west are so full of ourselves in trying to DICTATE that our way is how all should be.
Its not about worse there and not here,the point is a dictatorship is a
dictatorship.We have no right to impose our ideas to any country.It has the right to develop and to progress for the better and even to regress.

One thing about N.K is it is not hidden.
Ours is done in a different way,done in a way as to not let the sheep see it.Many are starting too see now though.

Westernization took time to become what it has and look at where we are.
Having a few people think they have the right to control how we should be.
They dont think twice about our deaths if we do not fit with there ideas.


Sorry but that country has been left to develop on it's own for the last 50 + years and look where they are today. They have done nothing to progress their country. They are all military, all the time and they are a threat to SK and if you doubt that ask someone in SK right now what they think. It's pretty easy for you, sitting in a country that has long had the protection of the US(implied) and their Nukes. You also have the freedom to post here, I don't see anyone from NK on these or any other public boards for that
matter. The freedoms you take for granted daily were fought for in WWII, those freedoms which NK population does not have. How can you speak for them? This particularly is not about Westerners imposing their way of life on NK it is about stopping them from imposing the NK way of life on SK.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


sounds to me like its a threat, gates, saying he wont let North Korea, be a nuclear power or recognize them (that's a dis man...) Positioning us into a position where when Kim dong, says go screw yourself, we come in with the raptors and the leaflets dropping saying we told ya so. Its all about positioning right now.. Still trying to get the sanctions to work, hoping if the Chinese cut their energy off, the North Koreans may fall apart. Some other factors here I had been researching, when North Korea agreed to stop their Nuclear research years ago, we told them we would help them with oil and energy. They started to dismantle, yet we never delivered the oil and energy.

With gates making that statement thou, I wont be surprised if SSHTF, on Korea soon...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Adrifter]



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
While its most probably complete BS here is a link to an article just posted apparently citing a US military source as saying a nuke has been loaded onto a ship in NK.




Washington, DC (TRN) -- The U.S. National Reconnaissance Office which manages United States military spy satellites, issued a frightening alert this morning regarding North Korea.

According to the alert, which was seen by the Turner Radio Network, U.S. spy satellites code named "Misty-2" and "Lacrosse -4" detected a nuclear bomb being loaded onto an ocean going container ship at the port of Chiongjin in the northeastern area of North Korea.


Personally i think it is crap, just looking at the apparent words of the military official makes you wonder if this was cooked up from somebody who is seriously board.

However i will give you guys a chance to read it as it may, may be true.
Link

Edit - i have checked the code names out and they do relate to satellites, still that doesn't prove much.


[edit on 30-5-2009 by jonny2410]



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Has anything from the Turner blog been shown to be true regarding NK so far?



I did a little research as to why the oil shipments were stopped and it seems NK had been pursuing nukes all along which now they have proven by testing nuclear devices. Although some here continue to say it is the US and the policies that have driven NK to this state it seems they have been stealing oil from the SK and the US to further their nuclear ambitions.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968
 





Sorry but that country has been left to develop on it's own for the last 50 + years and look where they are today


Yes left alone,sanctioned the crap out of it.
But where as they are ,as they are.In the west it is more subtely done.
A more efficient slave is one who thinks he is free.

Look at what has happened to the west since WW2.
Speak to any vet from then and they will tell you "WTF is going on,the world is a mess.We're loosing the things we had fought for" that is the view from a number of vets that I know and chat with at my local British Legion.




It's pretty easy for you, sitting in a country that has long had the protection of the US(implied) and their Nukes.


Trying to have a dig are we?Insults do not bother me.
I will say though,NO my country is not under the protection of the US.We are capable of defending ourselves.




stopping them from imposing the NK way of life on SK.

But its ok to impose americanism on south Korea.We wont nuke you but we will kill you slowly with KFC ,mcdonalds and numerous other crap things.
Also take away your independent thinking and make you think your thinking for yourself with our ideas and values.Don't forget to tell us what your neighbour is doing and anyone who doesn't look to be following how we DICTATE society is.Baa like a good boy.



[edit on 30/5/09 by gallifreyan medic]



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968
 


Well they claim china has banned oil going to NK, i have no idea if this is true or not. Also claim all non essentials have been ordered of SK bases by the US, again i dunno if this is true.

personally i reckon it is all BS but if it was true then we will be at war by the end of the week if not next.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410
 


The propaganda machine is in full flow to get support and as usual the public baa along to it.
What is it with people.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
reply to post by jonny2410
 


The propaganda machine is in full flow to get support and as usual the public baa along to it.
What is it with people.


I hope that wasn't directed at me, i also think it is rubbish. I was just saying that if it was true there is not doubt it is very bad news.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Has anything from the Turner blog been shown to be true regarding NK so far?




No. In fact, Turner's previous "report," was exposed as a lie by one of our ATS posters who is stationed in SK.

Disregard anything Turner writes or says.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Thats the same site that stated the USA, was going to nuke North Korean cities, or start a preemptive nuclear strike. As if our first strategy is to hurl World changing nukes into the fray. Fooeeey I say. like I said a few days back its tabloid speculative story telling bs. Now the non essentials on SK, I believe, and I also believe that at least the ARMY that is there the US army is on alert. Also, our intelligence is not seeing movement from the NoKo, um prob. cuzz their ALREADY in position. DUH.. I hope this is all hype as well, I hope that the talks and sanctions work. To be honest, I just remember desert shield and storm, and remembered how everyone was on alert, also remember panama, everyone was on alert. Also remember the fall of the shaw in IRAN,, was an alert. maybe the squids aren't on alert or are unaware of what is happening, AFN is not the greatest channel for news as well.

BBC seems to be the only decent channels for the World news. From dams braking in south america, to sri lanka, to Iran hanging people to the news. The AP has Americans just thinking of the Supreme court nominee, or celebrity news about dung. I dunno what happened to CNN, American, news does not inform us of the news of the World anymore. I don't think most Americans, have any idea about what is going on in the World, as far as the quarantines going on about the swine flu, down in Australia, on a cruise ship.. Just makes me wonder..


[edit on 30-5-2009 by Adrifter]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Adrifter]



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Having read the article from TBN, I'm gonna have to call "BS" on the article. Not so much that I doubt the authenticity of ability to read a radiation signature from space, but the crap spewing from the "military officer with knowledge of the situation" doesn't sound like any knowledgeable military officer I know. Anyone who knows anything about plutonium knows that its release into the ocean would NOT have devastating effects. In fact, significantly more amounts of plutonium were released into the atmosphere from all the surface and air nuclear test held over the years, and ended up in the oceans and in our soils.

Sounds like BS, smells like BS....must be BS



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Thats the same site that stated the USA, was going to nuke North Korean cities, or start a preemptive nuclear strike. As if our first strategy is to hurl World changing nukes into the fray. Fooeeey I say. like I said a few days back its tabloid speculative story telling bs. Now the non essentials on SK, I believe, and I also believe that at least the ARMY that is there the US army is on alert. Also, our intelligence is not seeing movement from the NoKo, um prob. cuzz their ALREADY in position. DUH.. I hope this is all hype as well, I hope that the talks and sanctions work. To be honest, I just remember desert shield and storm, and remembered how everyone was on alert, also remember panama, everyone was on alert. Also remember the fall of the shaw in IRAN,, was an alert. maybe the squids aren't on alert or are unaware of what is happening, AFN is not the greatest channel for news as well.

BBC seems to be the only decent channels for the World news. From dams braking in south america, to sri lanka, to Iran hanging people to the news. The AP has Americans just thinking of the Supreme court nominee, or celebrity news about dung. I dunno what happened to CNN, American, news does not inform us of the news of the World anymore. I don't think most Americans, have any idea about what is going on in the World, as far as the quarantines going on about the swine flu, down in Australia, on a cruise ship.. Just makes me wonder..


[edit on 30-5-2009 by Adrifter]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Adrifter]


I get my latest news from the official south korean wire -yonhap

they have been first for every development so far.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I can see it now, Barack Obama coming out and saying some BS about how we have taken our eye off a real danger concentrating on the middle east and because of this NK has been allowed to acquire true weapons of mass destruction. These weapons could be transported to the middle east and be put in the hands of these so dreaded terrorists that just want us out of their homeland the same as we would want them out of our country killing our brothers sisters mothers fathers sons daughters cousins and so on... War is such a disgusting thing and I hate to see people on these boards calling for a nuke to be dropped. Do any of you war mongering people know anything about history... My great grandfather was involved in the Manhattan Project and said if he knew what they were doing was going to kill millions of people he would have never been involved. The fact is that this and any future war would kill Millions and to justify it by saying if we don't act more will die is bs... You have no proof any will die from NK. They do this nonsense all the damn time to get some handouts... I hope for all of us that a new war doesn't happen or else we will have another million dead civilians just like in Iraq where the propaganda machine led us to believe we needed to act... which we didn't. Will we never learn from history? NK is Asia's problem not the west and unless SK or Japan is attacked we have no business there... peace..

[edit on 30-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonBill99
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Having read the article from TBN, I'm gonna have to call "BS" on the article. Not so much that I doubt the authenticity of ability to read a radiation signature from space, but the crap spewing from the "military officer with knowledge of the situation" doesn't sound like any knowledgeable military officer I know. Anyone who knows anything about plutonium knows that its release into the ocean would NOT have devastating effects. In fact, significantly more amounts of plutonium were released into the atmosphere from all the surface and air nuclear test held over the years, and ended up in the oceans and in our soils.

Sounds like BS, smells like BS....must be BS

Not to mention the article has changed since i read it 30 mins ago, it mentioned nothing about diffuse signature, instead said they saw it loaded onto the ship, jeez these people are amateurs. He is just a racist Hal Turner.



posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Johnny, you are sooooooo right. Hal Turner is a racist and just plays on the fears and paranoia of his listeners.





new topics
top topics
 
76
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join