It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Persons- Help Find Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Thank you for the kind words
Hopefully, one of them is found. I appreciate your support.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
WOW...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you heard about the girl who was found yesterday after 18 years!!!
I dont know her name.. but it is amazing!! (somewhere in the USA)
AFTER 18 years!!!!!!!!
She is now 29 has 2 kids and was in hell 18 years long!!!

Thats hope!!!!

The guy who hold her in prison said he heard voices from god and so he told the police whats was going on..
Voices from god..

I know that the truth is stronger as everything

NW

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

TML, have you ever considered going to Wal-Mart and getting the phone contact information for those hotlines for the missing people/children?

Not sure about your area but mine has phone numbers.

You might want to consider adding your local missing people onto here as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! One has returned after 18 years.

as Jaycee Lee Dugard, who had been abducted from South Lake Tahoe 18 years ago. The young woman was abducted by a sex offender while she was walking to school, according to reports on CNN.

Ms. Dugard had two children with the sex offender in the past 18 years. They were not allowed to go to school and were kept in isolation in a backyard compound in Antioch, California. Phillip and Nancy Garridow were taken into custody in connection with the abduction of Jaycee Dugard in 1991.

It is amazing story, both encouraging and sad. Encouraging, because this missing child finally came home. Sad, because of what she must have endured over the past 18 years.

CNN Anderson Cooper interviewed Elizabeth Smart and her father. Smart had been abducted two years ago and was held for several months. Anderson Cooper questioned Smart about her advice to Jaycee Lee Dugard. Smart replied that no one knows what she has been through and that it is important that she be allowed to talk about her experiences in her own time.
The Examiner

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I will be sure to look into this. I am sure we have something here
Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Would I get in trouble if I sent a psychic vision of where a missing person is, to the FBI? I am so psychic, and I had a dream that turned out to be true about a missing person. I wanted to contact the FBI with my dream, but I thought, wow, what if I'm wrong? Then, I'll be labeled as "crazy", but what if I'm right? I could save this person years of torture, etc. It turns out that I was right, but I'm not always right about these things. (I don't want to say who it was.) If I sent in a wrong psychic vision to the FBI, would I get in trouble? I would really like to try and find these missing people! So much heartache for everyone involved!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sodder Children - one of the strangest cases I've ever heard

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

TML, you have seemed to have gotten the most attention with your thread here.

People smuggler taken into custody

Asking For Psychic Assistance : Project Caylee Anthony

12 White Slaves Halted on the Border

This topic is not as hot a topic to talk about as it probably should be.

I sent Chadwickus a U2U about this thread, he's the first thread there.

The four of us, Chadwickus, Hellmutt, yourself, and I seem to know a thing or two.

Maybe we should all get together and get this topic more attention like it deserves.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I agree this deserves more attention.

I always try to keep in mind that one day it could be one of my kids.

I hope they are all found.

Wishful thinking, but a sincere wish nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
TML, I haven't seen you around nor heard from you so I thought I would give you a swift kick in the,...thread.

Well, I thought I might give this thread a boost with some videos as well as the original thread I posted it in.

Taliban Build Multi-Million Dollar Insurgent Operation, Complicating U.S. Efforts

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
The problem is that this is not a new issue and neither is it a hard issue to see, the links are quite obvious, people and children go missing, drugs are smuggled, and money is made.

Eye To Eye With Katie Couric: Human Trafficking (CBS News)

That was discussing the Taliban, drug smuggling, and human trafficking.

SKL's Reply To Jake51 On Child Trafficking and Human Trafficking

Child Trafficking : Part 1

Child Trafficking : Part 2

Child Trafficking : Part 3

Child Trafficking : Part 4

Child Trafficking : Part 5

If you want please come by there's all sorts of stuff there you would like.

And, of course, promote this thread in mine, you know I'm trying to help.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well good post OP...

go ahead and start sending me if you want, via u2u notifacation if you do a thread Id appreciate it...

Well first let me post this worthless plea...

***** takes axe to soap box and starts throwing pieces*******

What happened to the so called psychics on the sight. I see a few post but no one claiming Im doing this... on information.... what happened to the RVer's Like the one bragging about who trained you...They asked for your help!!!!

I admit that I am failing on my influence efforts but Im still trying at least three times a week. I have rewrote protocols about four times... I ve gone back and am still retesting new protocols...

Yes I am off on a tangent...

Yes send the FBI the info -- from a library computer... Create a new random email address @yahoo -- Pre-write the letter by paper and get on then off the computer... tell them you had a dream and wanted to pass it on... they still have to look into it...

On the human trafficing--

Anything on the area of

Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan (also spelled Kazakstan, Kazakh: Қазақстан Qazaqstan,قازاقستان, pronounced [qɑzɑqstɑ́n]; Russian: Казахстан [kəzɐxˈstan]), officially the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a country in Eurasia ranked as the ninth largest country in the world. It is also the world's largest landlocked country.[5][6] Its territory of 2,727,300 km² is greater than Western Europe. It is neighbored clockwise from the north by Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and also borders on a significant part of the Caspian Sea. The capital was moved in 1997 from from Almaty, Kazakhstan's largest city, to Astana.

Old military bases-- had

kh-29

The Kh-29 (Russian: Х-29; AS-14 'Kedge';GRAU 9M721) is a Russian air-to-surface missile with a range of 10-30 km. It has a large warhead of 320 kg, has a choice of laser or TV guidance, and is typically carried by tactical aircraft such as the Su-24 and Su-30, as well as the "T/TM" models of the Su-25, giving that craft an expanded standoff capability.

possibly guarded by these guys...

Omon

OMON (Russian: Отряд милиции особого назначения; Otryad Militsii Osobogo Naznacheniya, Special Purpose Police Unit) (ОМОН) is a generic name for the system of special units of militsiya (police) within the Russian and earlier the Soviet MVD (Ministry of Internal Affairs). As of 2008, there is an OMON unit in every oblast of Russia, as well as in many major cities; for example, there is an OMON unit within the Moscow City police department, and a separate unit within Moscow Oblast police department. Their motto is "We know no mercy and do not ask for any."[1] OMON also continues to exist in Belarus and some other post-Soviet territories following the collapse of the Soviet Union.

In fact I will go a step further I am going to go email Scotland yard and put my money on this one where my mouth is....

I want to know what the @#$% is going on because the location is an attractor...

If one of you is looking into physical area where the sources are, let me know if this shows up.....

Either way good thread S&F...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The message has been sent. Out of respect for the officers that might decide if it is worth investigating I will not post any of their responses. Just watch the news.

All I want to see is results. Than you to the person who asked this question. It made me decide to go ahead and send them what I had.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Another one of our own has a sibling missing. If you can please take a moment and look at the below:

Nexus's Thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b477753dec0f.jpg[/atsimg]

NAME: KALI A. GEORGE
Age When Missing: 18
Current Age: 18
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Missing Date: 03-27-2010
Classification: MISSING PERSON -
Description: KALI is a 18 year old white female. At the time of her disappearance, she was 5'11" tall and weighed 145 lbs. She has brown hair and green eyes.

Remarks: KALI was last seen wearing a gray hoodie, blue jeans, white tennis shoes and carrying a gray purst. KALI has "LOVE" tattooed on her lift finger and numbers tattooed on her right ankle. KALI may be traveling in a tan, 1995 GEO Prizm, 4 door with Nebraska plate RBQ2325

Please if you have any information at all. Contact the DOUGLAS CO SO OMAHA. The number can be found here:

Find Her

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that she is missing.

She is 18 though and legally not under restrictions as a minor.

Without more specific details it is impossible to use any cognitive reasoning to assist.

What I am referring to is the fact that if she has a boyfriend, was she involved in drugs, was she in a troubled home, did she have a fight with a family member, or is she might have joined the military to escape a small town.

I'm not trying to be heartless but without details it leave absolutely nothing to go on.

I'll post specific questions on the other thread.

I do hope she finds her way home and that she is okay.

My Post on | nexus | thread

Furthermore, I'm going to quote my entire post over there, here, and vice versa.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by l neXus l

She is 18 and legally not a minor so she is fully seen as an adult to Law Enforcement.

Your sister has been missing since last Saturday, this is a week, so I have to ask.

I'm going to ask some very specific questions, because I think like a detective.

1) Has local Law Enforcement been contacted?

2) Did she have a fight with you or any family members?

3) Is she or was she involved in drugs of any kind?

4) Does she have a boyfriend currently or did she at one time and has he been contacted?

5) Does she have a girlfriend, as in a lesbian, because this is as important as the boyfriend question?

6) Does she have a job and have they been contacted?

7) Have you contacted her list of friends known to you and your family?

I'm not trying to be mean, crass, nor heartless, but your sister is 18, legally able to do anything she wants, and without more specific details, there's not a lot we can do.

I did post on TheMythLives thread in order to both bump it and ask questions.

My Reply to Missing People : TML's Thread

Which is why I'm posting here, both to bump this thread, as well as ask specific questions.

Next, I'm going to ask more questions, in the hopes to trigger your memory.

8) Where was she the last time anyone known to you before she disappeared?

9) Was she at work or a friends house or out to the movies?

10) Was she at a rave and or teenage hangout/dance/bar/?

11) Is she known to have disappeared before for any reasons in the past?

12) What was the last conversation she had with any family members prior to her disappearance?

13) Did she have any places with the country and or world that she wanted to travel?

What I mean by that was, did she have a disagreement, mention leaving, have a spat, defiance to authority, speak of moving, speak of going on a trip.

All of these details are important as Hell if you want to find your sister.

I hope my questions may have triggered something you might recall for you to find her.

I do hope she is okay and that she gets home okay.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I had no idea this thread existed.

There is current controversy over the relationship of this girl to an ATS member. However, it is clear this girl is nonetheless missing, no matter who she is, and it is very much appropriate for this information to be added to this thread.

Let's hope this is a case only of a teen runaway, and that she will soon be returned safely to her family with no harm having been brought to her.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What an amazing idea. Let us all help solve issues so that we can create a better world together. I will be on a constant look out here on our area on the faces listed here, who knows maybe I get to see them while strolling outside on the beach or mall...
It's always nice to be able to help others... Also, have you guys tried searching for these persons online? There are lots of databases there created in order to track down peoples' whereabouts. It's worth a try, I suppose.

Here are links on an example of such sites that I am talking about.

edit on 12-3-2011 by blackmage26 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join