It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Boasts of Enhanced Nuclear Capability, Says 'West Dare Not Threaten Us'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Boasts of Enhanced Nuclear Capability, Says 'West Dare Not Threaten Us'

www.foxnews.com

TEHRAN, Iran — President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Iran has boosted its capacity to enrich uranium, another sign of anti-Western defiance by the leader seeking re-election in a vote next month.

Ahmadinejad said last month that Iran had 7,000 centrifuges at its uranium enrichment facility in Natanz in central Iran. The figure marked a significant boost from the 6,000 centrifuges announced in February. In his latest comments, reported by the state-run Islamic Republic News Agency on Thursday, he did not give a specific new figure.

"Now we have more than 7,000
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not to be forgotten with all of the attention that North Korea is getting, Iran has now decided to threaten the West. Although I don't think there is any immediate concern for alarm, he certainly is making a lot of progress. Further, if his nuclear advancements are truly for peaceful purposes (which I personally don't buy), why all the threats and once again, unnecessary rhetoric.

This guy makes me nervous because of the upcoming election. He has some very popular competitors. I highly doubt he is going to take losing an election lightly.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Kimmy and Ahmadingdong like two pees in a pod. This just goes to show that the UN is a joke……. PIERIOD!!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good find my friend.

We need not worry about Iran making a nuclear weapon any time soon. More like a year or two from now.

He is just saber rattling at the moment.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First off.. where is video proof of him stating, "the west better not threaten us" ? Also where does it state that in the context with enhanced nuclear capability ?

He has mentioned numerous times that he would like to develop energy producing reactors. Iran has never invaded another country in well over 1000 years. Infact he's made speaches about this. What has Iran done to be considered a threat ? The Zionist regime in Israel is by far a greater risk to the entire world. Many Jewish people are even against the State of Israel. Many Jewish religious leaders condemn the zionist regime that runs Israel. If we want this world to be a safer planet and more peacful, then all these zionist leaders must be ousted including the ones in America. I'm anti-zionist not anti-semetic. I love Jewish people as I love all people and respect all faiths except for zionists who'd rather cause war and destruction in the name of greed and power.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
^Couldn't agree more, don't worry if you get some harsh replys most people will call you racist for saying ^ above, but tbh it's not racist... lol, atleast you know deep down it's not

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's a crying shame. North Korea has everyone's bustle flipping, and now Iran wants to talk trash.

The crying shame part?

We could end this madness within thirty minutes from start to finish and take care of both problems simultaneously.

This is so simple.

They are dying for nukes?

Give them the damned nukes!

Then tomorrow, we can worry about something else.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Crap, is America the only country without a sizable, useful nuclear arsenal? I'm not talking about tactical weapons, I mean large-scale, high-powered warheads capable of being used as a nuclear deterrent? I think that it's just about time for M.A.D to make a comeback.

top topics

join