It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Himalayas: Australian tourist witnessed a UFO at close range

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Found this artilce i thought it was interesting.

source

Allnewsweb has received an email from a reader who 'swears' this story is true.

The reader, Mr Robert Newhouse aged 22 of Sydney Australia claims to have been hiking with his girlfriend, Kate Sanders of Surrey, aged 24, in the United Kingdom through a remote valley in Ladakh in the Indian Himalayan region when they both saw a UFO only metres away.

'We were hiking in the vicinity of Rangdum Monastery in the Suru Valley two weeks ago when we stopped for a moment to get some rest. At this point we saw a mildly glowing light beneath us at the bottom a hill we were trekking above. The light looked as if it was rising through the valley below.

'Then we think we saw a disc or saucer shaped object just shoot into the sky, it seemed meters away. We both were totally blown away by what we saw and really believe it was a UFO'

'It was the size of a house and totally smooth, glowing but no other markings: a perfect disc shape...I think.'

'We have talked a lot about that day and we are pretty sure of what we saw. it made us realise how little we know about whats 'out there'.

Many UFO witnesses describe that sense of wonder and awe signalling that their life will never be same after they experience firsthand the meaning of the term 'We are not alone'.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

search results all come back to --

imo , if that is the only source then the story is questionable.

search results

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you can find a source that is not linked to -- then i might consider the story. thanks

[edit on 28-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well just because there are fake 20s going around does not mean they are all fake. I don not think any site is better than anyother, mufon was the one who gave us this gem www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

i'm not claiming the story is fake

there could be other sources for the story, i just can't find any

-- imo is not a reliable source. that's all i am saying

[edit on 28-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Uh, can anyone answer how the heck they can be in the United Kingdom, but hiking in the himalayas????

The reader, Mr Robert Newhouse aged 22 of Sydney Australia claims to have been hiking with his girlfriend, Kate Sanders of Surrey, aged 24, in the United Kingdom through a remote valley in Ladakh in the Indian Himalayan region when they both saw a UFO only metres away.

My BS meter is going crazy!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by frey51

The girlfriend is from the United Kingdom and they were both in the Himalayas. Just bad comma placement.

Just like my poor spelling

[edit on 28-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Personally as the person said above...All News Web is not a very reliable source for posting material for they have posted all kinds of garbage...not saying its not true, but hard to even really look at the story provided thanks to the bunk news corp entitled "ALLNEWSWEB"

Good Day
Skept!cal

top topics

join