It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacist charged with murder (*with actual video*)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
[Once the courts get done with him, he'll probably be wishing he was the one who got killed.

I think they should charge the other guy with murder also. Kind of like charging the driver in a drunk driving accident where the passenger dies. He was partially responsible for his friends death.

-E-

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Absolutely, I can see an accessory to murder charge possibly, but then, would the store owner have to be charged with murder in that case? I don't know.

Peace

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First off what a piss poor shot to not put the "perp" down.

Lets look at this the way it should, this just gives Obama another reason to take away your guns.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I completely understand shooting the person once, leaving them unable to pose a threat.
However, the man raised his head(could be due to nerves firing mixed signals in his brain at said time) and was shot 5 more times?
Absolutely over-kill, and the man who shot him should be sentenced to life.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I agree, It is the robbers fault for doing such a brazen act and he received the consequences he deserved.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just to be clear i do not think that the kid that was shot was by any means innocent, but what the pharmacist did was against the law. But i do not think gun controll has anything to do with this.

as a side note, why in the hell did the guy have two guns in his pharmacy?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. Based on what some are saying here...You're 16 years old and looking for trouble. Your friend says, "Hey, I got a gun, lets go rob a store!". For some DUMB reason you do it. Your so nervous that you don't even think to put the ski mask on until after you enter the store. Things get out of control. Your friend shoots at the pharmacist after seeing him pull a gun. Instead, YOU, the one WITHOUT A GUN, get shot in the head.

You realize (maybe) "OMG! I'm still alive! How can this be?" and try to get up only to be put down like a DOG by five more gun shots to the stomach.

It's not self defense when you shoot someone who was unable to defend themselves. It's murder. Plain and simple.

Did you notice how calm that pharmacist is? It's really scary. To go up to someone you just shot in the head and notice they have the audacity to be fighting for their life and then casually continue to shoot them 5 times blows my mind.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You are only allowed to defend yourself untill there is no longer a threat to you. This is murder,the pharmascist had the gun, the perp did not, he was no longer a threat. The charges will stick as they should,flame away but time will tell. If this kid was unarmed he'll get a murder 2nd degree and he'll be found guilty,clear case of overkill,imo..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is clearly a case of murder. He shot the kid without the gun 6 Times, how could it be seen by the LAW as anything else??

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Well the DA said he would have let it slide if the guy left it at shooting the kid once in the head.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Dr Love
[Once the courts get done with him, he'll probably be wishing he was the one who got killed.

I think they should charge the other guy with murder also. Kind of like charging the driver in a drunk driving accident where the passenger dies. He was partially responsible for his friends death.

-E-

I see your point. But...do people really get charged with murder if your drunk driving and your passenger willingly rides in the car with you knowing full well the danger he just put his life in?

edit: typo

[edit on 28-5-2009 by nunya13]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Mabye that is acceptable if he could prove he was not sure who had the gun (or was convinced this guy had the gun) and felt he was still a threat to him. But the extra 5 times do constitue a murder. Self-Defence is one thing, we all know that, this was too far.

All Americans put down your guns!!! Or at least use them in a productive way, in protest against your tyrannical Governments!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

scroll up...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Exactly,the first shot was legit and he would have been exonerated there,the other 5 shots,cold,emotionless murder. I mean he didnt even pause,walked right by him got the other gun and emptied it into him. I couldnt have done that I dont think,I hate to put down a suffering animal and I'd be hard pressed I feel to shoot a gravely wounded assailant like that.Not that I really want to see it but maybe the jury needs to know how bad was the head wound and exactly what was the perp doing when he tried to get up? I cant imagine the perp knew what he was doing he had to be in shock from the head wound I would think.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
He probably didn't want that little bastard suing him. Good for him.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In a moment of anger clearly after the threat was over, the Pharmacist thought it was his job as judge jury and executioner. He's a bitter jealous angry person who went from being a hero - to an evil fraud who thought he had the right to play God. Let him rot in jail with the rest of the murdering punks.

The charges are appropriate - you can't go around executing people just because they are scumbags.

Cops may get away with this type of execution often enough, but doesn't mean private citizens can. In fact I bet it will happen less and less as cops are equipped with personal cameras.

I'm beginning to love videos that capture people in a moment of Evil, so the lies about what occurred can stop.

If you're too damn scared to keep from executing someone who no longer poses a threat then you have no business owning a firearm.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Unlike our own AshlyD I have many many sadistic bones in my body. I still say after the robber was taken down with the head shot the store owner probably did not have cause to repeatedly shoot the suspect.

A live suspect in jail is better than a dead suspect unable to pay for there crimes and hopefully rehabilitate.

course you know how accidents happen, like how it would be unfortunate that a full bottle of draino would happen to fall into the head wound.

[edit]

After watching the video it is clear that the second man without a gun was down for the count. The store owner took the time to go get another gun, and shot a prone and defenseless man 5 times before calling police.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by whatukno]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My bad my last post violated the rules

well ill say it again

The clerk committed murder, the headshot downed the kid who had no gun and was to nervous to remember to put his mask on until after he entered the store and then the clerk procedes to get the other gun and empty five rounds into the defenseless gunless kid

thats murder and the clerk should be arrested sentenced and serve his time just like the other kid would have done if he would have killed the clerk

some of yall need a reality and essentially a morality check

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That old man is a killer and should be charged with murder,he was of not threat to him,and out of anger it seems shoots him again,and the kid wasn't even armed those who think it is justified are in need of help

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join