It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist: Alien Sacrifice Saved Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Source is widely members blamed PressTV ( not me! ) and I havent found Russian sources to back up this... But still after all of this, I see this is cool ATS stuff

A Russian scientist is claiming that aliens downed Tunguska meteorite in 1908, causing a massive explosion in Siberia to protect the earth from destruction.

Dr. Yuriy Lavbin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that if an alien spacecraft had failed to place itself between our planet and the gigantic meteorite a century ago, the full force of collision above Siberia would have been disastrous.

He provided 10 recovered quartz crystals collected from the crash site as proof. Several of the crystals have holes in between, so they can be united in a chain.

"We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals," Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency.

www.presstv.ir...

Mystery of Tunguska is not forgotten --- If it was made by our real gods to save our sorry asses down here in our kinderkarten sandbox --- "Thanks to Greys!"

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join