It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season's 1st tropical depression forms in Atlantic .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Usa Today

MIAMI (AP) — National Hurricane Center forecasters in Miami say a tropical depression has formed off the mid-Atlantic coast, but it's not expected to threaten land.
The National Weather Service counts the depression as the first of the 2009 Atlantic hurricane season, which officially begins June 1.

The depression's maximum sustained winds are near 35 mph. It is expected to become a tropical storm in the coming days.
Forecasters expect the depression to stay over the Atlantic and move toward the northeast near 17 mph over the next day or two.

At 11 a.m. ET Thursday, the depression was centered about 310 miles south of Providence, R.I., and about 635 southwest of Halifax, Nova Scotia.

If I posted all the events that have accured over the last months incuding vulcanos, earthquakes,fireballs,
tsunamies,floodings and wars in one post, You would see how much that is realy going on, Alot ..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey, this is a ForeWarning guys, come on .. If you live in the impact area you have time to do something .. !!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The National Weather Service counts the depression as the first of the 2009 Atlantic hurricane season, which officially begins June 1.

The depression's maximum sustained winds are near 35 mph. Forecasters say it could strengthen to a tropical storm Thursday night or Friday but then is expected to weaken or dissipate by Saturday.

Forecasters expect the depression to stay over the Atlantic, where it's moving toward the northeast near 16 mph.

Around 5 p.m. ET Thursday, the depression was centered about 305 miles south-southeast of Providence, R.I., and about 565 miles southwest of Halifax, Nova Scotia.

join