It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps in America: Purpose to Terminate Resisters of The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh, ALL OF US in the CIA know ALL ABOUT the concentration camps in America and their purpose! We ALL KNOW that their purpose is to TERMINATE 'RESISTERS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER' UNDER MARTIAL LAW!" - Michael Maholy, 20 years Naval Intelligence/CIA

I found the following web site extremely interesting.

www.google.com...

Unfortunately I couldn't bring up the web site, so I just brought up the search page and its the first listing on that page for those interested.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I realy dont think they have that kind of man power.
The ONLY way they can succeed in that plan, is if WE allow them too.

If 6 billion people wakes up to this and say : NO, we will NOT take your forced vaccines and we will NOT go willingly into your CAMPS, they have lost, firstly because then they have exposed them selfs and secondly , they cant force 6 billion people at gunpoint into camps..

Just Say NO !!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I realy dont think they have that kind of man power.
The ONLY way they can succeed in that plan, is if WE allow them too.

If 6 billion people wakes up to this and say : NO, we will NOT take your forced vaccines and we will NOT go willingly into your CAMPS, they have lost, firstly because then they have exposed them selfs and secondly , they cant force 6 billion people at gunpoint into camps..

Just Say NO !!

What makes you think they won't pull you out into the street and off your dome right then and there? Because they will. It'll set a prime example out of you. And if people still resist, then they'll just shoot them too. They want the NWO to succeed, and by any means necessary, means by any means necessary.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think these FEMA camps are for draft dodgers.
A big ground war will put this country back in order and once again convince the bad countries that we are in charge.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I didn't know that the entire population of the world lived in the US

Not everyone will be marched off for retraining how to be a good citizen, long gone are the days of people looking out for each other, when peoples biggest news for the day is a pop singer dying and they forget that people just as important are blown up every day.

It really would not be hard to take you away to a camp,

your neighbours would not even ask where you have gone, they probably wouldn't even know untill the grass grows and the dog starves to death out the back.

official story is that you got infected with the latest virus and where sent to isolation where you died from complications, no one would question the story.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but do these concentration camps only exist in America? For the NWO to succeed it has to take, as the word suggests, total control of the world yet I don't see these camps here in the UK or Europe! Could it be that these camps are more to do with an unforeseen problem which is going to happen in America alone?
Maybe it's the fact that we in Europe would be easy to enslave as we aren't alllowed to carry weapons and protect ourselves like you over there in the states. Perhaps, they'll attempt to pacify you lot first?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times here before. All of these lists are the same. I'm not sure who made this list up, but its probably someone with too much time on their hands and are looking for attention.

The so called "concentration camp" listed for the north Dallas area is a water treatment plant in Carrollton. 32.972470, -96.914606 Believe me it is not suitable at all. Water treatment plants stink. Sure there is a good deal of land around it (not near enough to keep any amount of people though) but that land is a buffer zone to allow the stink to dissipate before it gets to the populated areas.

Shortly after high school I worked for the parks department, and one of our routine jobs was to mow the grass at the plant. The grass was muddy all the time. Even during a drought with water rationing, dead grass, big cracks in the yard etc. The grass at the plant was muddy. Also, we were required to wear rubber galoshes, rubber gloves, paper coveralls, and a surgeon style mask. There must have been lots of nasty bacteria in that mud for this requirement.

Completely unsuitable, even for an emergency shelter.

I'm calling this baloney.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by J-in-TX

Ah....but take a closer look at the site before you debunk it!

I have stumbled upon many perfect holding areas that only give their intended purpose away because of the barbed wire is pointed IN instead of out!

Its all in the details.....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

In this particular instance the barbed wire is point out. The fence has been there since the facility was built. (probably before I was born) The barbed wire was added in '02 because there were a couple of guys arrested for conspiracy to poison the Lewisville water treatment plant. Lewisville is the next town away. A good friend of the family is on the city council, and he said that this arrest scared the poo out of them.

It is pointed out, I assure you. I used to drive by there twice a day. Not so much these days as I live in a different area now. The next time I drive by there I'll snap a photo. Although, that may not be any time soon as I am currently not living near there, nor is it on the way to places that I usually go.

Having said that, some of these places may be real. It's just this is the only one that I am anywhere to.

So I retract my baloney to all of them, and restrict it to this one in particular.

new topics

top topics

join