It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Torture Needed -- Cookies Did the Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

I thought you were going to list Oreos.
I was sure I heard once there was something in Oreos - so addicting - the FDA banned it.
Or was it just another one of those filthy conspiracy theories?

Yeah, kill‘em with kindness - cool that...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Liberalism will truly be the downfall of America.

If they think sugar cookies is all that's needed to question terrorist then they have their head in the sand.

With any situation, you have some people who will tell everything easily and others who will not.

You have mob folks that turn in a heartbeat and some who have died without saying anything.

Of course the liberal lie will be you only need sugar cookies to save the world.

This is because they live in a fantasy land and not the real world.

Sadly, in the real world everyone can't be stopped with sugar cookies.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To beat the terrorists we need...

Sour cream and onion chips with some dip. Beef jerky, peanut butter, Hagen-Daz ice cream bars it has to be chocolate man, some popcorn, graham crackers with the little marshmallows and the little chocolate bars and they can make smores man! Also celery, grape jelly, captain crunch with crunchberries, and two big pizzas with everything on em, a whole lot of water and... Funnyuns.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Interrogation is a people skill, plain and simple. ... Apparently a lot has changed in the past 40 years in the Military and the art and skill of successful interrogation without the use of torture has been forgotten and lost along the way. Perhaps this success of using cookies will help the Military find their way back to a form of interrogation that does not compromise our idealism as a Nation.

I seriously believe some people torture out of pure sadism, whether they acknowledge it or not. It could be that sadism went all the way to the top of the Bush administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join