It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast to Coast AM Sunday Night...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't listen to coast to coast.

Are you going to put this up on a podcast?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Interesting, and likely true, so I will not link to or mention the one I have found.

I usually fall asleep listening to C2C, but since I am stuck here in Alabama for a day or two in a hotel room I have nothing better to do.

I'll be listening. unless the FCC or C2C lawyers shut down the stream I found.

Then again, there is an alarm clock with an AM radio in it that could work as a back up.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Also you can find which local station is streaming here.

(thanks to GAOTU for providing link)

[edit on 31 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can't wait! I'm tuned in now but have to wait about another 45 min, before the show starts.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Good luck fun on this. I love the coast to coast. It is time for goblin justice

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
reply to post by Walkswithfish

most are bound to block online broadcasts during the show due to contractual obligations.

I did some checking and many of the AM sites that have a free "listen live" stream actually play all content including C2C (check for your own AM stations) Again I am not going to post the link or send it in a U2U to anyone.

The reason this should not be a problem is because the local advertisers and national advertisers on C2C and your local station stream the live audio including the commercials.

So there is no reason to block it, and it is FREE way to listen online.

If you don't have a radio, google a station near you (call letters) find the "listen live" link and give it a go.

The best part of the word freedom is FREE... why pay for something you can get for free?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Egads!

Springer's on in the third hour.

Better get some coffee going.

I hope the old man is coherent, doesn't he usually go sleepie at 7pm?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Also you can find which local station is streaming here.

(thanks to GAOTU for providing link)

[edit on 31 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

GAT and SD thanks but the link doesnt work for oz methinks
ill have to listen via a podcast hopefully

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks for applauding ATS members on C2C Springer that was cool, as was the whole show.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I listened to the last hour or so. ATS was well represented by Mark and the site gained respect and credibility as an alternative source of leading edge news and investigative research. Good job, Mark.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I forgot that being on the east coast means the show starts at 1am. Needless to say, I passed out right at the kick of the 4th hour.

Way to represent, Springer. I couldn't stop listening. If not for a whole day of sun baking NASCAR excitement, I might've made it the whole way.

Any news on whether we'll get clip of the show, fo ATS?

-Dev

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't get in earlier, but here are some known working streams for C2C.

CFUN in Vancouver, Canada

www.talk1410.com...

KRMS in Missouri, USA

www.1150krms.com...

It took me quite a while to find these good streams, they work in the UK, so should also work worldwide. Most ClearChannel streams are blocked in the UK, so finding these was good news. I've been using them for a couple of years maybe.

CFUN is especially great, as after the show has finished, they repeat it straight away with no adverts, and for UK people, it starts the repeat at 10am, which is far more manageable than the 6am start for the live show for some of us!

If I want to listen to a show from the past, there is also;

CJOB audio archive

www.cjob.com...

I just caught up on the third hour there, I just set the date to 01/06/2009 and the time to 02:00 am, and that's the third hour with Springer.

For Linux users the CJOB archives can be a bit of a pain sometimes, but you should be able to listen via the command:

mplayer 64.141.104.34...

You can just change the date/time by modifying that URL. VLC doesn't seem to work with it, but mplayer is good.

These are all legit streams, so no worries about that, and they all should work worldwide too.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thanks Jimminycricket, I wasn't online on the weekend and even issed C2C on the weekend..

thanks for finally finding me a website I can hear missed shows.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I cannot find a thread on tonight's c2c show but looks like Mark and Jeff R. will both be on in the first hour!!! AWESOME! Cannot wait!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join