It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Test Yourself for Morgellons Disease/Infection - do any of us have it?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
well i'm sure most of us know what Morgellons is by now, so i've found some ways to test yourself for it!

first, let's start with the UV black light test:

"Black Light's static draws out white thread like worms!!"

I found my sons black light and went into the bathroom and turned it on in the dark. I held it over my arm and saw nothing but my bare arm at first. I moved it around and got it closer until I layed it on my arm. (My arm is free of lesions) as I held it there to my horror starting to appear was little white thread like things coming out of my skin! They wiggled out until some of them were very long and after coming all the way out curled up on the top of my arm. I brushed them off my arm and into the sink and put the black light on my arm again and there was nothing on my skin at first but, as I left the light on my arm more started appearing again and wiggled out the same as the first time! They were coming out along my arm were the light bulb was touching. They seemed to be drawn from the static!

I called my husband and when he came home, before taking a shower we held the light to his leg were several lesions are. They started coming out of his leg the same way they did on me! (They won't come out after a bath, especially after using sulfer or other products used for that purpose). I want to put a bunch of lights together for a whole body cleanse now!)I told Husband hey, now all we have to do is skip the shower for 12 hours & take our black light with us to the doctor and have them watch this! Then will he tell us there isn't anything wrong!!!! Everyone try this! Tell me what you see happen!!! There is something to this!

do you see anything like this??

here's another example of what they might look like:

next is the red wine test:

"'Red Wine Spit Test': Materials and Procedure"

Materials:

-Plastic bathroom cups.
-3% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
-Merlot Red Wine (use approx a $10 bottle)
-Measuring spoons
-Toothbrush/toothpaste
-Watch or clock

Procedure:

1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth *vigorously* with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco, or little pieces of wood, you may need a magnifying glass to see them, have one ready, Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.

Optional
7) You can add 91% or higher IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to the precipitated fibers to remove the red pigment caused by the wine. The fibers generally float like a jellyfish on top of the IPA.

original source:
www.carnicom.com...

see anything resembling these??

well, i certainly hope you don't find anything at all with either of these tests!

by the way, did you know Morgellons won't burn until it gets to 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit?!!

www.blogcatalog.com...

The symptoms are right out of a science fiction novel: ‘brain fog’ (confusion like ADHD), severe depression, deep bone and muscle ache just like fibromyalgia, severe chronic fatigue just like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Morgellons victims sleep 10 to 16 hours a day and are still exhausted), multi-colored fibers growing from their skin that are coated in high-density polyurethane that will not burn until 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit, and most bizarre, they experience animals that relentlessly move and bite the victim under their skin 24/7.

www.opednews.com...

-Why is it that when scientists apply scorching heat to the Morgellons fibers, they do not burn, but rather disintegrate at 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit?
-How is it explained when scientist analyze the fibers that grow from the skin of Morgellons victims are covered in high-density polyurethane?

i sure don't know exactly what Morgellons is or where it came from, but i think i now have a good idea on how to detect it at least!

i hear this stuff called "NutraSilver claims to "cure" you of it, but that's a whole other subject...
www.biology-online.org...
morgellonsgroup.proboards.com...
www.morgellons-disease-research.com...

last but not least, here's some links for further research:
www.rense.com...
tinwiki.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.morgellons.org...
www.morgellons.eu...
morgellonswatch.com...
www.mayoclinic.com...
www.rense.com...

finally, here's a few of the many threads about Morgellons, found right here on ATS:
A New Explanation for Morgellons, the Disease that Makes Wires Grow Out of Your Skin
Is Morgellons a Man Made Weapon of Terror?
New Lab Findings Show Morgellons Organisms in WATER SUPPLY
Morgellons: Terrifying New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status

[edit on 28-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Very interesting. I have seen the information before but haven't given it any thought since then.

Have you tested yourself for this horrible disease? If so, what did you find?

Do you have pictures of your personal test results?

If you haven't tested yourself then why haven't you done so?

I'm very curious.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Very disturbing. Are you certain the stuff from the red wine test is morgellans and not something else that is explainable?

creepy.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I feel so bad for people with this affliction.
I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to live with something like that. You would almost be better off not knowing. And then the burden of trying to prove to the medical community that this is in fact a real disease.

These people have been given a very bad deal. I think the least we can do is spread awareness

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

personally, i have never tested because i don't own a UV black light, nor any red wine. but also, i don't have any of the symptoms:

What are the signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease?

According to the Morgellons Research Foundation, primary signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease include:

* Skin lesions, often accompanied by pain or intense itching
* Fibers — which may be white, blue, red or black — in and on the lesions
* Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
* Joint and muscle pain
* Fatigue significant enough to interfere with daily activity
* Inability to concentrate and difficulty with short-term memory
* Behavioral changes

Other signs and symptoms may include:

* Changes in vision
* Stomach pain or other gastrointestinal symptoms
* Changes in skin texture and color

Morgellons disease shares characteristics with various recognized conditions, including attention-deficit disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease, obsessive-compulsive disorder and a mental illness involving false beliefs about infestation by parasites (delusional parasitosis).

www.mayoclinic.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Maybe we should do the test whether we have the symptoms or not - if we all get weird squiggly things, it might be a normal chemical reaction. Maybe someone could just stir some peroxide and red wine a cup, see what happens
?

Freaky stuff though.. I have absolutely no idea what those crawling thingies are. I do believe that there are a lot of different thingies out there that create those wires, and as of now none have been identified so they are all called Morgellon's at the moment.. While they might differ fundamentally from each other. Maybe some are organic and have been around for thousands of years but didn't occur enough to be studied, maybe others are weird 1-in-a-billion anomalies of polyurethane production, which in itself is freaky ;]. You know, something that noone designed but just was somewhat of a logical effect of polyurethane production en masse.. And maybe some others are experiments gone wrong. Who knows.

I'm glad to say I don't have any of the symptoms nor does anyone I know (the Netherlands).. All the best to those who do!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Incredibly freaky stuff.
Although its possible that these are chemtrail related, is it also possible that they originate from Space?
If they can survive such high temperatures, falling through our atmosphere probably wouldn't kill them.

There could be billions of them falling to Earth all the time.

If we all did the black light test, we might find we all have these organisms on us.

Just a theory......

Star and Flag, funny how something real can be stranger than science fiction.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, I just got done trying this myself out of curiosity,(the red wine test, not the black light because I don't know where mine is at the moment) and the results were a little disturbing. I just used a dark red raspberry drink to test if it worked since I had no red wine available. There was definitely some fibrous thread-like things floating in/on top of my spit. Nothing moving, thank god, I think that would really freak me out.

Though, I am not exactly convinced it has to do with morgellons, I would rather believe its just something natural in saliva that gets dyed from any red or prominently colored liquid swished in ones mouth. At least until there's evidence linking it to morgellons, just for my own sanity.

I'm curious if anyone else has done this as well and what their results were?
Does anyone not have this stuff appear when they've tried?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitskye

i'm pretty sure it has something to do with the alcohol in the wine - maybe it draws them to the surface somehow...

...and yes, you're bound to have some sort of "debris" gloating around in there - food particles, saliva, bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc...

maybe this'll help out some:
discovermagazine.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I had assumed also it had to do with the alcohol but looking into it I found others saying grape juice worked, so I figured I would give raspberry a try.

Apparently I do still have a bottle of red wine left, I tried again with the wine. I made sure to brush my teeth well and rinsed good before hand both times. I had similar results to the first, except a LOT more of the material came out, very unsettling. So, its either normal for spittle + red wine/drinks to react this way or I have morgellons without other symptoms. :/

I hope others give it a try and post results, I'm really curious now...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitskye

i guess the real answer is found with the UV black light??

i think i'll try and borrow one, or at least buy a good one, and return it if i don't like it...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Incredibly freaky stuff.
Although its possible that these are chemtrail related, is it also possible that they originate from Space?
If they can survive such high temperatures, falling through our atmosphere probably wouldn't kill them.

There could be billions of them falling to Earth all the time.

you know, i'm really not sure, but it is very odd that their "flash point" is so high...

isn't polyurethane man-made?

en.wikipedia.org...

i can't find much on natural polyurethane anyway...

i could be wrong, though, and i think that it might be a natural substance...

can anyone clarify??

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I drink alot of black coffee and after I brush and rinse then I really spit and get the mucous from the back of my throat that is colored brown from the coffee.

I don't buy the whole chemtrail thing but I did have morgellons symptoms many years ago.

I was one of the early posters in this thread on the web www.greenspun.com...

I had a sore on my leg for over a year that just got larger and I had totally scratched all the skin off. It itched so bad, I was digging at it all time. Worse than any itch I have ever felt. There were black dots and white fibers.

I tried everything, the thing that killed it was really scratching it till it bled and pouring gasoline over the open sore, repeated, along with paint thinner, bleach, and any other hard chemical I could find.

I am not suggesting anyone do this but it did cure it for me.

Itching stopped within a few days and it healed over, it took a few years for the scarring to fade.

Never came back.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankWhite222
I drink alot of black coffee and after I brush and rinse then I really spit and get the mucous from the back of my throat that is colored brown from the coffee.

I tried everything, the thing that killed it was really scratching it till it bled and pouring gasoline over the open sore, repeated, along with paint thinner, bleach, and any other hard chemical I could find.

wow!

it sounds as if you were desperate for it to stop! like, have you ever thought of pouring harsh chemicals over a wound again?? it almost seems as if, it was getting to you, possibly mentally? like you were so desperate to stop the maddening itch, that you found the most corrosive, destructive chemicals you could find to kill whatever "it" was...

also, i totally agree that mucous could be a substance in the red wine test, so i'd imagine that the only way to determine if it's not a normal substance in your mouth, is to try and tell if it's moving or not...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
wow!

it sounds as if you were desperate for it to stop! like, have you ever thought of pouring harsh chemicals over a wound again?? it almost seems as if, it was getting to you, possibly mentally? like you were so desperate to stop the maddening itch, that you found the most corrosive, destructive chemicals you could find to kill whatever "it" was...

also, i totally agree that mucous could be a substance in the red wine test, so i'd imagine that the only way to determine if it's not a normal substance in your mouth, is to try and tell if it's moving or not...

I was very desperate. Imagine the worst itch you can think of and then imagine multiplying it by ten having that for over a year. Continuously being misdiagnosed for things like scabies and trying all the treatments but nothing helping.

I refused to let anyone see or know about it but doctors so I had to wear pants all year, no shorts and I love shorts and boxers till I get dressed. People started to notice me scratching during meetings at work and at home.

I would scratch at it so bad while sleeping that I could never get a good night's rest as it seemed to itch worst at night and when it was hot.

If it returned, I would do the same thing.

The only other time I did something similar was when I was a kid and got athlete's foot repeatedly. I got it just before camp and they checked that stuff. I was not allowed to swim with the other kids or use the common showers (that was fine by me but not the swimming and the fact that the other kids knew)

I took a razor blade to the blisters between my toes, and made scored my toes and between, wherever I got the blisters. It was a bloody mess.

I then poured bleach on my feet. Hurt like a son of a bitch but after it healed, I never got athlete's foot again and I sure should have.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhite222

personally, where do you think Morgellons originates from??

...and what were your very first symptoms, on second thought?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I really have no idea. I also am not convinced that I had Morgellons. I just had Morgellons like symptoms.

An educated guess is that is biological, some sort of parasite maybe. I think this because harsh chemicals "killed/cured it"

If it were some sort of irritant, I don't imagine it would lest year and years. The extent I was scratching at it would have removed enough skin layers to also remove a topical irritant.

My guess is something in the water supply maybe, but I really have no idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Sorry, I missed your questions.

As I said before, I don't know if it was Morgellons, but it certainly did fit the symptoms.

I think the first symptom was just like the early stages of poison ivy. A bunch of raised bumps that itch.

That is as far as the poison ivy, it just keeps hanging on, months after months, even years after years.

It got so raw that there was no skin, just raw purple flesh with black dots and white fibers. This only took a few weeks to get to this stage.

For over a year it got worse but never really spread like some people you read about.

It itched worse in the heat and at night, almost unbearable.

Sometimes it would seem to be healing and then boom, worse than before after scratching at it while sleeping.

Besides the sore and the itching, there were no more symptoms.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

well to me, and i'm no expert about this, but from what i've read about Morgellons, the fibers and the itching, complete with sores, seem to make you a victim for this illness.

does anyone have any idea what he could have if it's not Morgellons?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I don't have it anymore, it was cured.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join