It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I do not need to. Thedman has already popped your balloon.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

Hi Habu71, a few members on ATS have tried to tell me, for a fact that the Pentagon had no air defense systems in place before 9/11. I always had the very strong belief that the Pentagon had some form of air defense on the property, like ground to air missiles or Gatt. Guns?

Despite what more than a few people like to claim....

The Pentagon had no air to air defense systems in place on 9/11/01. The Pentagon's placement with in the approach/departure area of Reagan National would make any such system not feasible. I mean, if you have the system in auto...you end up shooting down airliners into the river for something like a missed approach. If you have it in manual, by the time you react, its too late. There is just no margin for error in that.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yup darnit, this was a good thread. I want answers, and the debunkers have given me nothing. MISSING BLACK BOX SERIAL NUMBERS.

Hullo? Bumping cause I darn well want to.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
If such a conspiracy existed, I am sure they could fabricate a fake black box with the right serial numbers. So forget my idea. Of all the deaths, there was only one child killed. A young man on his way to study oceanography. I forgot his name. I am sure his mother would have something to say to those who believe in the 911 conspiracy.

I find it so odd that only one child died with 4000 killed. Nobody else finds that odd?

I don't really find that odd, since the majority of people who were killed would have been businessmen. Unless there was a school tour going on, which I'm guessing there wasn't otherwise it would have gotten more coverage, then it would be more surprising if there were more children hurt.

And I'm willing to bet that if the mother was at all informed she would be right there with the 9/11 truthers.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sorry if I insulted you, but you know your ranks are full of nuts. This would only prove part of the conspiracy.

well that's a blatant generalization if I've ever heard of one. I think you are full of nuts to say something like that and expect people to view you as rational

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yup darnit, this was a good thread. I want answers, and the debunkers have given me nothing. MISSING BLACK BOX SERIAL NUMBERS.

Hullo? Bumping cause I darn well want to.

There it is .Knock yourself out.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

If such a conspiracy existed, I am sure they could fabricate a fake black box with the right serial numbers. So forget my idea. Of all the deaths, there was only one child killed. A young man on his way to study oceanography. I forgot his name. I am sure his mother would have something to say to those who believe in the 911 conspiracy.

I find it so odd that only one child died with 4000 killed. Nobody else finds that odd?

I don't really find that odd, since the majority of people who were killed would have been businessmen. Unless there was a school tour going on, which I'm guessing there wasn't otherwise it would have gotten more coverage, then it would be more surprising if there were more children hurt.

And I'm willing to bet that if the mother was at all informed she would be right there with the 9/11 truthers.

There were 5 children under 12 killed just on AA 77. Three on an educational trip.

How come truthers who so often claim that they are awake, researching the evidence, seeing everything the sheeples miss are so often abysmally ignorant of facts.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

There it is .Knock yourself out.

That blurry mess? That's worse than the video footage no planers use!

But you do have my curiosity about the pic. Do you have access to the piece? Is the serial number legible? And what plane did it supposedly come from?

Even if that was a real pic from the guts of an FDR or CVR, and even if some could make out the number on that pc board, it still doesn't necessarily mean that it's the serial number from the unit. Could be a part number. But of course, even a part number would be helpful. So any more information about this pic would be helpful please.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yep, this just reinforces that they are seriously covering 9/11 up!

It is so blatantly obvious!

Excellent thread, some interesting reading, the black boxes are another element to the official fantasy story that gives the game away.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

the black boxes are another element to the official fantasy story that gives the game away.

Here are the FDR read outs. Could you point out for us, exactly what it is, that gives the game away.

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

oh puhleeease....don't even try it... Those PDF's don't contain the serial numbers, and as of yet:

the serial numbers were never offered or provided by govt agencies for the black boxes or any of the parts recovered from the crime scenes.

The data itself does not provide any link to the tail numbers....

That's from Mr. P4T himself, adored by truthers, abhored by shills, scorned by some, but one who has always been polite and cordial to me no matter what the issue.

More info here:
pilotsfor911truth.org...

Actually A LOT more info there.

The bottom line is that without serial numbers identifying those planes conclusively, the FBI could have given ANY black boxes to the NTSB, or ones with altered data. Remember, this is extremely rare in crash investigations, as P4T's articles show on the matter, and it is DAMN suspicious.

This remains as one of those "unresolved" questions about 9/11. And a good one to bookmark for researchers. At this point nothing less than the serial numbers will do.

lol, duh, I forgot:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After 1,300 threads here at ATS, I most definitely can't keep up with them all.

edit on Wed Jul 25th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

At this point nothing less than the serial numbers will do.

And then what? You think everyone in the world is in on it and capable of lying about anything but for some reason you think that if you have serial numbers no one would dare fake the maintenance records.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Oh come on hooper, NO. None of that. Let the chips fall where they may. So it doesn't bother or interest you one bit that those numbers, and the conclusive identification of the aircraft involved have just gone *poof* ??? I mean there is something seriously WRONG with that. I have no clue about the rest of what you are saying. You guys keep screaming that 9/11 truth has no evidence, but when we ask for the critical things that could shut us up forever, it is classified/withheld/not available- or worse- forged or planted. It's just like Obama's microfilm of his BC. Forget it. No can do.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
This remains as one of those "unresolved" questions about 9/11. And a good one to bookmark for researchers. At this point nothing less than the serial numbers will do.

This is amusing. It's not as if there are other numerous ways to confirm the aircraft. All of the aircraft can be traced via radar from their points of departure to their crash site. All of the airlines have a missing aircraft for which they've collected insurance. Passengers who boarded those aircraft are missing from their families etc.

It doesn't take anyone smarter than a box of rocks to determine that there is no legitimate question with regards to the identity of the aircraft. None at all....

Even if the serial numbers were available that information would need to be crosschecked with aircraft maintenance records to determine if the two pieces of information correlate. Since most "truthers" already don't believe the agencies who have confirmed the identity of the aircraft a demand for serial numbers is more than just silly....it's ...... You may as well just have plainly stated that I want to continue my delusion of a conspiracy, so I'll keep demanding another piece of information and then another and then another as has been done for 11 years now... Why the pretense that anything will satisfy except the confirmation of the fantasy of a vast conspiracy? Nothing will satisfy the typical "truther" that most of the significant information is already known and confirmed in many different ways... For some that confirmation won't occur until the day they die as that is the way of the typical conspiracy theorist....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You guys keep screaming that 9/11 truth has no evidence, but when we ask for the critical things that could shut us up forever, it is classified/withheld/not available- or worse- forged or planted.

You keep answering your own questions. Forged or planted? Really? Why would anyone bother? Besides, the FDR was certified by the head of the records division. Was he lying?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Rofl! How could he certify something for which he did not have the conclusive serial numbers identifying the aircraft?

:shk:

Now either he had the serial numbers and withheld them, or the FBI never provided them. You figure it out.

Notice readers, that there is admittance that P4T is correct that the serial numbers, are indeed MISSING.

It simply leaves open the possibility of switch man, you know the deal. Get the serial numbers. Make us proud.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

the serial numbers, are indeed MISSING.

BFD.

The FDR serial number for Egypt Air Flight 990 are also missing. Check for your self page 25.

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Glad this thread was brought back up - I just want to point out how interesting it is that when you originally posted this thread it was going along just fine until the mention of air defenses at the pentagon - then all of a sudden it went off track and the debunking began on that point. I can now see clearly how the 9/11 forums work - it took me a while to realize but even you yourself got a little dragged into the side issues - as we all do when "working" on our threads.

The next set of people then post the "why does it matter?" arguments, as if this makes the fact no serial numbers were ever acknowedged and the FOIA request was turned down for no reason go away. Interesting to see you got no response on the picture of a part with a blurred serial number - where did it come from? What part is it from?

Why is it this information is being kept from the public via FOIA? What could possibly be the excuse? Thanks for the interesting post - interesting in many ways...

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm bumping this thread. Why no typical debunkers coming on here to answer THE OP and OP only?

CJ

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I'm bumping this thread. Why no typical debunkers coming on here to answer THE OP and OP only?

CJ

The OP has been answered a thousand times over. The planes were definitevly identified by a number of factors, not the least of which is that the DNA identification of the last known passengers and crew were identified at the crash site. This line of "inquiry" begs all logical reduction. The planes were positively identified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join