It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is "up": The American Exodus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Since Obama seems hell bent on McCain's 100 year war, now wanting to soak more of our monies in Afghanistan for an Embassy and housing, and since Israel is just itching to take out Iran, and being that Dubai and the OZ paradise of oil rich dreamers has come to a halt, not to mention the stench of the sewage building up right off-shore,
Many investors and owners are selling out as quick as they can to leave the area.

With the ongoing spending frenzy of Washington, Congress, and the FED, along with the flu epidemic and terror on the horizon as far as the perverbial eye can see,
I can only conclude that very soon now, America will be the recipiant, (if you define words as the definition of integrity, honesty, and a few thousand others used contrarily by Congress and the others in their RICO exempt regimes,),
of an exodus that is so biblical that it makes Moses' Egyptian one look like a garnish on the plate of civilization.

The only fore-seeable problem is where to?

Not the middle east. It is experiencing a small wave of this already as it laps the ebb-tide and it's under estimated undercurrents of uncertainty on who will strike first, how many will become involved, and what will remain in the aftermath.

Not Canada...they will participate in any ill-gotten fate which may occur here.

Not Europe, that would be like a standing room only hall party filled beyond capacity with warring tribes running amok waiting for the fire department to come and close it down.

Not the southern or norther pole regions.
They are just too damn cold.

Not Africa, well need I go into the reasons why ? I think not..Same goes for Mexico...

China is full as it has been for ever...

So that leaves Australia, New Zealand, and South America.

I'm thinking...Paraguay. It may be land locked, but I hear there is plenty of fresh clean water under the new Bush Estate there. Surely they would not subject fellow Americans to unquenchable thirst.
So..
It's settled then. South America.

The Exodus...Time is amost up.

Oh...I got off topic already. My topic is the word "up"

Up Source

Being that this unusual two letter word can be an Adjective, Adverb, Verb, Noun, Preposition and has nine definitions, but is not limited to just those,

I believe that whatever is up, will come upon us soon.

Look at the link above and see how much defining this little word needs.
Then...

In the ATS search bar, search the little two letter word "up" and look up all of the thread titles that use this wourd and the differences in which it is defined.

Quite remarkable to uphold after uploading up into the search feature.
And in closing,

Never give up and never give up up.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So that leaves Australia, New Zealand, and South America.

Australia is sounding pretty good right now, although so is Alaska, I hear they don't consider themselves American, lol

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I assume you aren't talking mass population here and more along the lines of a few thousand. To suggest that the numbers would be any larger is ignorance. You obviously haven't read the responses to any number of threads that suggest freedoms being taken away. It would seem that a huge amount of people will fight and die toSTAY than leave.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

It won't happen. A lot of countries including Canada have severely tightened entry for Americans, and probably won't accept economic refugees even if you can afford passage, and also require you to show proof of employment as a requirement to move. A lot of European nations including the Scandinavian countries are now requiring Americans who apply for visas or permanent residency to prove ancestry no later than a grandparent or great-grandparent. Been there, couldn't do it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Bush Jr bought a rather large ranch in South America. Venezuela I think.
Wouldn't be surprised if they all move down there with their ill-gotten gains.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I heard there was going to be a TV serie about just that... a ``fiction america where the economy collapsed and there was an exodus of americans``... yeah fiction... right.

If anyone can find the title... I would be grateful.

But I agree OP... it's coming, I'm in Canada and I'm pissed because when the US falls, we fall too. 80% of our exports are to the US and half our GDP are exports... meaning we would lose 40% of our GDP when the US dollar collapse.

Thank you so much. Of course, we'll be able to rise exports to Europe, but to have decents prices, we'll have to cut our costs, meaning third world level salaries.

That's what happens when we're too in the whole Globalisation BS...

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

top topics

join