It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Show me a post where I have said anything tough? Not part of a post, the whole post. Then look back on your buddies posts and compare the two.

I think you will see that I am not the one attacking. I merely opened the door for him to act on his aggressions.

edit to add-

Use it how you want. I already know what to expect from you. So no need for me to ignore you or add you to a list.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by jd140]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Don't recall acting tough at all. I have not attacked you in anyway. I gave you the oppurtunity to act on your words. I expect people to back what they say.

And what exactly did I say that you gave me the opportunity to act on, hmmm?

If you can show me where I have posted a tough guy post then please show me. If you want I can point you to a few of your own.

Here ya go...

You see me as the enemy, then come and get me. I am at Fort Riley, when you get here let me know and I will give you further directions.

I was referring to you being the enemy of the American people, because you do not question our corrupt to the bone leaders, and you become upset and make smart@ss comments about helping me move from MY country when I do. I never said I wished to move, in fact I said I can't stand when so called Americans say that to other Americans who disagree with them. You are the one who spouted the mandatory "this is where you can find me" tough guy crap. Even if I took you up on your little "offer", what then? Is America saved because one of us got hurt or killed? You say you don't want to fight or cause physical harm to each other, what else were you suggesting? Stop trying to act like you weren't, we're not that stupid.

And yes, please point out my tough guy posts.

There is proof of torture at Abu Grabi. Pictures showing such has put away people that called themselves soldiers.

Yeah, it put away the little guys. But it goes much higher up than that, and those who sanctioned that kind of abuse are still free, and living larger than ever...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I wasn't acting tough inviting you up here, I knew you wasn't going to show, that is why I told you the area where I live. I will U2U my address if you want. You have a standing invite to my house. If you are ever down this way. I'm giving you the oppurtunity to "walk the walk".

"You would need ALOT more than a truck to remove me from MY country. You are nothing more than a slave, as Kurtz said on Apocolypse Now, you're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. If you are going to turn on the citizens of this country to follow the orders of those who hijacked it, YOU are an enemy of the USA, and you have chosen to IGNORE your oath to defend it."

"You too, are safely behind a keyboard. You should stop trying to talk tough on the internet, you look like an immature fool. Not really sure what you're getting at with your tough talk, are you challenging me to a fist fight? Are you going to shoot me? What? Obviously, I personally as one citizen, don't have the authority to fire you, nor am I going to leave my family and travel to get in a fight with some poor brainwashed fool who doesn't understand the oath he took. You obviously have some insecurities and need to prove your toughness, which is probably why you joined the military to begin with. Have fun with that, tough guy. "

If me inviting you to my house led you to posting dribble like this then you really do have an impulse problem. Hopefully you don't react this way towards your wife and children.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure the pictures will be released sometime in June

reply to post by jd140

that's crazy
that's not tough talk at all

I stay standing saying only you had the tough talk
he was trying trying to make you realize something you refused to realize

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I wasn't acting tough inviting you up here, I knew you wasn't going to show, that is why I told you the area where I live. I will U2U my address if you want. You have a standing invite to my house. If you are ever down this way. I'm giving you the oppurtunity to "walk the walk".

I would hope you wouldn't really be that stupid, to give your address over the internet to strangers.

edit to add: do you only talk tough when you know somebody isn't going to show? I don't get what you were saying there...but you're right, I'm not going to show because I'm not Jay or Silent Bob, I don't care about words online that much...just like if I were to say come on over to Phoenix and remove me from my country, I'm sure you wouldn't show either, but I still wouldn't say it because it's just stupid...

You would need ALOT more than a truck to remove me from MY country.

That is absolutely true. And I hope it would be for anybody. As for the Apocolypse Now quote and my comment about you threatening (or "offering") to remove me from my country, it stands true as well.

If me inviting you to my house led you to posting dribble like this then you really do have an impulse problem. Hopefully you don't react this way towards your wife and children.

Inviting me to your house, for what? You still haven't answered that, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE???

[edit on 28-5-2009 by 27jd]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

As far as I'm concerned you can come over for a beer. But I am inviting you down to act out how you feel. I am the enemy remember? Do what you want. Put me under citizens arrest, I will go along with you. Yell at me as loud as you want. I would laugh, but will listen.

I am giving you the oppurtunity to come face to face with someone who you see as the enemy. You have nothing to fear from me. As long as you don't put your hands on me there will not be any retaliation.

That is what you are invited to come down for. You can get a plane ticket from just about anywhere for 200 dollars to get here. I would say that is well worth the price if I had felt the way you do.

I would give you my address. I move so much I have my mail going to a permanent address and then its fedex'd to me once a week. This address means nothing to me.

You want it?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It's a sub-human act to sexually brutalize a completely helpless person, much less a child.

It's a sub-human act to even attempt to sexually brutalize anyone, helpless or not. It is unfortunate that we as a race have not evolved past this yet.....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Need help moving? I have a truck.

You would need ALOT more than a truck to remove me from MY country. You are nothing more than a slave, as Kurtz said on Apocolypse Now, you're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. If you are going to turn on the citizens of this country to follow the orders of those who hijacked it, YOU are an enemy of the USA, and you have chosen to IGNORE your oath to defend it.

Careful. What you're saying sounds eerily close to what the KKK tells other white people who don't support their agenda of racial purity. Don't believe me? Go check it out on YouTube.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I guess you have a comprehension problem. I will spell it out real clear, if you follow the orders of corrupt leaders without question, you are an enemy of the American people. Period. But you are a VERY small small part of the problem (if you are that type of person, but I really don't know you) Either way, it's not on me alone to combat the problem, it's on ALL Americans who care about what this country has become, and what it will become. I have no interest in taking a plane trip to have a beer with somebody who would probably gladly shoot me because I do not blindly support our corrupt government. So, no...i'm not interested in your address...thanks for the "offer" though...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I some a very similar pattern here between catholic priests who raped boys while church elders turned their cheeks and american military torturers who raped boys while the govt. looked the other way.

The difference however is that catholics themselves didn't look the other way, they very much deprecated the acts.

However here, some american "patriotic" citizens ARE looking the other way.

That very unfortunately says ALOT

Originally posted by sos37
Careful. What you're saying sounds eerily close to what the KKK tells other white people who don't support their agenda of racial purity. Don't believe me? Go check it out on YouTube.

Oh stop it!
I've read many of your posts
You are jsut disagreeing with what he is saying that's all

But I am not being offensive while I say i've read many of your posts
there are many people that are stuck in a paradox

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think sos was replying to the soldier who wants me to leave the country for disagreeing, saying that the KKK say that white people who do not support their agenda should also leave....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Who is to blame for the invasion of innocent countries? Who is to blame for the rape of innocent children, the slaughter of innocent humans, women, men, girls, boys? Who is to blame for whole regions devastated by bombs, partly toxicated with depleted uranium, and who is to blame for all the hatred that has been and will be directed to innocent people throughout the western world via suicide bombers

etc

etc

Is it the former president of the USA GWBush?
Is it your former vice president dick Cheney or
your former "minister of defense" Donald Rumsfeld or any other part of your government?

No, goddamn, it's your mental structures. Your arrogance, your twisted morals and superficialty. It's your belief in god and crusades, your belief in wealth and power and productivity, your greed that kills all the innocent humans...

Though i know it's not all of you US citizens, i personally believe there are a whole lot of them. In the very same country, by the way, that is guilty of a genocide against the native americans, your wealth was created by the strength of black slaves.

American dream? Yes, a bad nightmare it turns out to be.

Whatever a right way of living might be, it's not the one that's propagated by your Hollywood ("we proudly present") or by any other agency that is based on your twisted worldview.

That said, i wish you all good luck for the future. I hope you get to your senses before more harm is done. Unfortunately, some teenagers must commit a lot of sins before they allow themselves to grow up.

Peace 'n harmony

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Well said and starred. I live in the US and consider myself a patriot but I fear the direction of this country right now and hope to God it changes for the better. The world as a whole isn't doing much better though, everything is inter-connected, when one large superpower fails so do they all.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You said "If people weren't like this perhaps there would be no war. "

Buddy, this crap goes on right next door to your home and mine and it happens to little boys and girls. You are so up on your high horse you can't see what is happening all around you. Just close your eyes and pretend it isn't there. Getting your panties in a bunch over war crimes instead of paying attention to what is happening to our children is the cause of this outrage. Get it straight. Fight the right battle. Use your intelligence for good where it matters. Who is going to protect those little kids? YOU? And when no one stands up to protect those little people, they grow up to be the exact monsters we are all so outraged about. But instead of understanding the cause and manipulation involved, you choose a narrow-minded view. Those abused kids grow up to be the problem because no one stood up to protect them.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is disgusting. But, while disgusting, I have no doubt that these soldiers doing the raping it chose to do it because they themselve are evil, vile and disgusting. No one forced them to do it. Don't blame all of our soldiers for a few sickos among them. There are sickos among every group and the few sickos do not define the entire group.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I wouldn't shoot you. I'm to pretty for jail.

I don't understand where you get that I follow orders blindly. I asked for proof of this allegation. Something that nobody does anymore unless its for proof that people are terroists. I see post after post of people posting articles about someone being arrested for terroism and immediatly everyone yells for proof.

Someone posts articles about soldiers supposedly raping detainees and I see a flip flop from these same people. They automatically assume guilt, no proof required.

It seems like our rights as Americans is for everyone,even non Americans, but not the military.

I require proof of guilt before I judge them. Show me proof that this has happened and I will yell for justice. Until then, I reserve my judgement of guilt and assume them innocence.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Dude you cant argue with liberals who think there right and America is so dead wrong. You just cant they know it all.....

Now for the rest of you, let’s get this right, Troops who have committed these crimes are in jail, there will be no public trial for one reason military trials are not open to the public because the defendant has a right to a closed hearing court martial. You can complain all you want about the pictures there not going to be released it does no good. So continue to cry and beat on your keyboards about how this nation is so bad and needs fixing, because that’s all I read, you may want to take a look in the mirror and run for office and fix you local communities first before you try to be an armchair general or President.

Some of you here and around the world would like to see nothing more then America fall flat on its face, well kiss my red, white, and blue arse it wont happen as long as people like me draw breathe.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
The ones here pissing and moaning about how bad the US millitary is should do themselves a favor and find a nice country to go to.

so no one is allowed to criticize the military or they have to leave the country?

im sorry but i think your heading into a very Fascist mentality there

we have the right to criticize the military anytime we want, and you have a problem with that then maybe YOU NEED TO MOVE TO CHINA where free speech isnt allowed?

i know you would LOVE it in China, because their whole nation is based on "not talking bad about the military or govt"

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It seems like our rights as Americans is for everyone,even non Americans, but not the military.

Actually i think your right. People in the military do not have rights any more. They have to do whatever the govt tells them or face court martial.

Rather than getting a jury + fair trial, in the military you go see a military court (super unfair) etc

Hilarious yet Ironic.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Actually I would take a military trial over a civilian trial.

You took that quote out of context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join