It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot is Coming BACK! The Webbot Dudes are going to start running reports Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just got the news this morning from QuestioningAll's Blog! This will definitely be interesting.

George Ure, announced this morning on his website the Webbot Project is going to start running reports again. The universe it seems, has not left Clif High alone, they will start it back up on Junev 21st!!

Also - the prices will be much different - it will ONLY be $10.00 per segment for people to buy!

That is a Huge difference from the previous prices!

They will also have it where it is not able to be reposted as before. There was a big problem with the last Alta Report - it was posted in forums all over the internet. The forums either deleted the report, or as one did, put it in a non-searchable site, but still kept it up.

I think this is awesome news!

Here's what the UrbanSurvival.com guys had to say...

Coping: With Knowing the Future

OK, we're out gathering data
again. The web bot project is back with a retooled approach in the
software, a refined lexicon thanks to some contract language work down in
Poland, and a host of internal reorganization changes that should allow the
project to continue as long as the Internet is functioning, which is at least
into early 2010 as things seem now.

Since the end of 1309, Cliff's
been getting kicked in butt so much to continue the project that it seems
Universe will not leave him alone until this new way of looking at the future is
back in business - and much more accessible and at a lower price point than
previously.

I am looking forward to this. Not only have they lowered the price of the reports but they also might be putting out a book of their previous reports to get.

I find it interesting that the Universe wanted Cliff to keep reporting, where-as he himself didnt want to. It must have been a huge influence on his life to make him change his mind.

For anyone who thinks this is a market ploy... It has got to be the worst market ploy ever.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Worst Market Ploy Ever?

It has you ready to fork out for a book and $10 per segment. Sounds like a pretty good one to me.

Wow! I predicted this future when I knew they would be back sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhite222

The internet savvy know how to get anything for free.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wait, wasn't the coming disaster of their last report so terrible that people wouldn't share the last page; and the creators were basically shutting down shop and bugging out?

I didn't follow it closely, but wasn't it was supposed to leave us a crippled band of disaster shaken survivors?

Oh well, WebBot continues, and I once again have the unpleasent surprise of catching them in an interview.

If you ever want to be less excited about WebBot, listen to the guys who created it talk about it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Clearly they cant keep their stories straight anyway, we all knew they where liars and it will be back, but yeah sooner than i thought.
They saw how much interest was still there and then they saw the $$$$.
Or maybe it was just the voices in their head telling them to continue.
Its the worst kind of viral marketing there is, like those noisy annoying carpet wharehouse tv ads that are always going out of business but strangely never do go out of business,"We have a product its so good we have to shut shop, get in quickly before its TOO LATE" "Now we are back in a shiny new store with the same product but at a greatly reduced price, get in quickly before its TOO LATE" Which is all kind of redundant really when the product is just there to tell you its already too late.
Still a few books and new subscribers, i should get me some of that.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Great, I heard Mike on Mel Fabregas , the Veritas show, and what he had to say about the Last part of the last report wasnt good news ..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Regardless of whether we buy into the webbot predictions or not, it's still fascinating reading. Strangely enough, some scenarios discussed in ALTA 1309 have been coming to fruition. Obvious stuff that isn't being loosely interperted. For example the N. Korea issue, Federal Reserve audit, market behavior, and increased reports of UFO sightings....to name a few. I am open minded but not gullible. I need to see something concrete before I put stock into a theory. Personally, I'm starting to think that these guys are genuinely on to something.

Regarding ALTA 1309, part 6... I saw that someone in this thread was inquiring about it. I was priveleged enough to read the report although I am not a paying subscriber. I will not post it because those are the rules and I am good to my word. I will say this though, it was not really any more disturbing that the previous parts. More of the same really. I wasn't more freaked out by part 6 than I was by the previous five. A little more detail maybe but nothing that hasn't been discussed before.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is anyone besides me trying to tell the government these recent webbot predictions. Someone should send some emails and call the FBI about the webbots predictions of Israel attacking Iran and then us trying to help but we both lose.

Everyone, send emails to fbi.gov and whitehouse.gov call up your local FBI department and tell them these things, or our empire is doomed!!!

And someone should revert the thread posting requirement, that says you must have 20 posts to make a thread. Many people are trying to come here to make a thread of something that just happened to them. I bet were missing out on some really interesting dreams/prophecies from certain people, so please allow even a new user to post threads please.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Oh Im sure the Government has even better ways to get the future...
Like Project Looking Glass!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The information will still get out, I promise you that.

I read part six before it was pulled, and I honestly wasn't that impressed. I could have told you most of it was a possibility based off of this site alone. While I don't really have much faith in the Webbot, I still won't rule out some of what it says to be possible.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey, could one of you who has part 6 email me it? I read some of it but the last 3 parts of it weren't attached to the document I was sent, thanks!

edit: email is [email protected]

[edit on 29-5-2009 by xGunthrux]

top topics

join