It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this would be so cool!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Just wondered what you guys would like to see invented now or in the near future?
For me it would have to be a virtual reality machine, something you could connect to that gave you the means to experience any fantasy your little heart could possibly desire

You'd just download the desired programme.
You could become part of your fave tv shows or travel the globe, and even into space, without ever havin to leave the house.
No standin in nightmare airports anymore.
You could have any fantasy lover you wanted.
The possibilities are just endless--------------
The downside would kinda be that NO-ONE would ever get any work done.

Mind we'd only need money for food, power, and to buy the latest fantasy experiences. So everyone would only need to work part-time. There you go--the unemployment problem would be sorted overnight. Plus employers would have to pay staff a damn good wage to drag them away from Utopia.
BRING IT ON !!!
:COOL:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

EEEEkkkk..that reminds me of the movie Total Recall.
What do i want invented?
A baby stroller with a place for the mom to stand on and it's motorized.
No walking, no pushing...
Why hasn't someone invented that?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

EEEEkkkk..that reminds me of the movie Total Recall.
What do i want invented?
A baby stroller with a place for the mom to stand on and it's motorized.
No walking, no pushing...
Why hasn't someone invented that?

Hi sister

God I'd have loved one of those when my daughter was little.
How cool would that have been---men get off too lightly on this childbirth thing. It's like MEGA hard work at times, but it would have to be a woman that invented it babe cos men would be clueless !
And you'd probably get hammered here in the UK for some sorta pavement tax or something.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Is there really no-one else interested in joining me in fantasy land

OMG they'll never invent it now cos nobody wants it but me---oh well I can but dream.
But i still think it would be awesome.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would love to have a machine/robot that writes my exam for me. I am so tired of the exams and my hand really pains after writing for three hours.

So, if anyone invents that, I am first in line to buy that.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wish they would invent something that would kill a politician the minute he lies.Or maybe something that would let us all quit our jobs so we could spend our lives doing what we want instead of doing what we HAVE to do.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I wish they would invent something that would kill a politician the minute he lies.Or maybe something that would let us all quit our jobs so we could spend our lives doing what we want instead of doing what we HAVE to do.

There would be no politicians left if that was the case, so the world would be a much better place straight away

Plus that's why livin in a virtual reality world would be so cool---we could live out any dream we wanted and work and material possessions would become almost meaningless.
At the mo people are brainwashed into buying loads of rubbish they don't really need, but it makes them feel better after spending most of their time goin round and round the hamster wheel.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It would be so great to have Teleportation Pods where you could step through and be there. Just key in the address and off you go. That would cut down on so much pollution.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
It would be so great to have Teleportation Pods where you could step through and be there. Just key in the address and off you go. That would cut down on so much pollution.

Oh it would be amazin !!
I'd be off to the Grand Canyon I think tonight---Yep that sounds pretty good.
And tomorrow I'm feeling a nice trip to Hawaii

But of course you could travel to all these places in virtual reality world as well, so bring em on !!!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Helloooo uk today,

I really need an invisible tarantula for my car. This would help with the break in midnight shift crew from Carolina

I'd put a little micro camera on him and watch him do his magic...

lol

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice

Helloooo uk today,

I really need an invisible tarantula for my car. This would help with the break in midnight shift crew from Carolina

I'd put a little micro camera on him and watch him do his magic...

lol

Hi there

Right I've spoken to some contacts I've got in very dark shadowy secret government scientific depts and one invisible taratula will be with you tomorrow---have fun

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think a really cool invention would be an instrument to record your dreams, and allow the dreams to be seen in 3D.

ALSO?
Has anyone ever seen the movie Strange Days?
Ndoh! Love this flik!

www.imdb.com...

Pretty cool concept......... it was taking place in the future, and this new "drug" was: this device you would wear on your head to experience what another person experienced.

'SQUID' recordings: experiences recorded directly from the cerebral cortex which when played back through a MiniDisc-like device allow a user to experience all recorded sensory inputs as if actually doing it themselves.

Example: You could buy a 'clip' (or minidisc) of someone who goes into a bank and does an armed robbery, and you would see, feel, and perfectly envision his experience. Leaving you breathless. Allowing to experience the rush of it.
Gotta admit, that would be sick!

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Hi there

Yep I've seen "strange days"--in fact it was this movie that gave me the idea of the virtual reality potential.
and when ya think about it there's a lotta twisted, warped people out there that do some real nasty things.If they had access to carry out their anti-social behaviour in a virtual world, that would surely spare a lot of victims in the real world.
And love the idea of a dream recorder

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Very nice topic. I think I would like to see much safer cars in the future so there if any kind of accident happened, you would be safe no matter what. I had a really really close cousin die from a car accident and safer cars and safer driving has always been really important to me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Very nice topic. I think I would like to see much safer cars in the future so there if any kind of accident happened, you would be safe no matter what. I had a really really close cousin die from a car accident and safer cars and safer driving has always been really important to me.

Hi jess

I had a write off accident a few yrs ago--I was'nt drivin luckily and amazingly only needed a few head stitches but it was scary as hell

So yep 100% safe cars would be cool.
The only drawback I suppose would be more accidents cos people would feel untouchable and take mega risks.
Sorry babe to hear about your cousin.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
Just wondered what you guys would like to see invented now or in the near future?
For me it would have to be a virtual reality machine, something you could connect to that gave you the means to experience any fantasy your little heart could possibly desire

You'd just download the desired programme.
You could become part of your fave tv shows or travel the globe, and even into space, without ever havin to leave the house.
No standin in nightmare airports anymore.
You could have any fantasy lover you wanted.
The possibilities are just endless--------------
The downside would kinda be that NO-ONE would ever get any work done.

Mind we'd only need money for food, power, and to buy the latest fantasy experiences. So everyone would only need to work part-time. There you go--the unemployment problem would be sorted overnight. Plus employers would have to pay staff a damn good wage to drag them away from Utopia.
BRING IT ON !!!
:COOL:

I love your fantasy lover Idea!

For the (near) future I would like to see the cure for phsicaly aging. Become immortal. Of course this would create an over population problem so I just want it done to me, then I would be able to make anyone else I wanted immortal as well. (UK Today, I am currently taking applications
)

What I would like to see invented now is an upgrade for the hospital gown. Has this thing changed since the civil war?? For all the asian nurses out there, how much nut sack and penis do you really need to see? I am convinced that you have to remove ALL clothing before securing yourself into the gown as a deterrent from escaping the hospital earlly. "I am having surgery on my shoulder, do I get to keep my boxers?" "No, fire hazzard" REALLY, how many lives are lost each year due to boxers going up in flames on the table?!
Securing yourself into the gown was the wrong term, esentially you just end up putting a double not in the back because you spent 20min trying to bow it without it just coming undone rightaway.

Who signed off on this thing? 'This is as good as this gown can be'
I'm just say'n. I think we threw in the towel a little earlly on the development of surgery safe garments.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

A-ha though Tank2/8--maybe I'm already immortal

I'm actually 206 yrs old--sussed out that ageing stuff centuries ago !!!
and yep the fantasy lover in virtual world would be awesome ----so I'll work on that and you can concentrate your efforts on the hospital gowns n stuff

wonder who is goin to have the most fun there

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

utopia was the key-word guess

btw i love futurama..

ok, my fantasy world (hm, i could write a book about lol):

no cars, no planes, etc..., no people who harm each others, no people who only see the money and forgot what love is, no whale-killing-programs, btw i am not vegetarian,but: no factories for cows or chicken etc.,
A world where everybody can live the life full and must not go down in the underworld to overlife, etc..
No drugs, no alc, no illness;

HA! I have The Idea!!!!

Let us build a TIME-MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

turn time back, forward or stop it.
that would be the best idea of the world.
Imagine what we could change!
So:

Build a Time-Machine!!!!

Nia Wind

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sounds like a plan Uk today!! You get to be my R&D test subject to work out the 'gown to bare ass' ratio!! maybe we will accomplish both our visions for the future in one sitting?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am all for your invention. I would put myself in Buffy land daily..lol I always wanted to be the Slayer and with this invention I could. I would have no life but it would be awesome..lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join