It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin D: Why You Need This Vitamin Now !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Article at Health.com

I have for the most part of my life never understood Why we need all these Medicines and Vaccines and why are we told that Vitamins are hazardous ?

Would nature give us the need of these minerals and vitamines if it was bad for our bodies? Take a snoop in this article....

Lower your risk of cancer
Vitamin D may substantially cut the risk of breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian cancers, according to a growing body of research. In fact, Dr. Garland found that women with D blood levels that were more than double the current national average of 25 nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml) had a 50% lower risk of breast cancer than those with the lowest blood levels. Scientists believe that D helps regulate genes in a way that protects healthy cells and stops the growth of cancerous ones.

So, we smear us selfs in with Sunblock resulting in less D vitamins from the sun, we have the Codex A. taking out C vitamines and making us eat Gmo foods and the Chemtrails spewing out Barium, we have a nice 'starvation' conspiracy here I might think ? or is it just coincidences ? Lets pretend it is coincidences, for now.

Then Swine Flu comes along in a time when many people are weak health wise, as in there is no nutricion in normal foods as the 'elite' reduces costs in making the food with less minerals to get the same product.

H3ll no people, take vitamines and stay clear of vaccines and medicines..
Your body do not want it ...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
you need to spend more time in the sun, exposing more skin. Apparently women who wear the burhka suffer from low vitamin D.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Might be a dumb question, but does flu season drop during the summer because of the virus not surviving higher temps or is it because more people get sun and boost their vitamin D absorption? Both? Anyone?

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by derekvli

I think that it's more to do with more people having the sniffles, staying indoors more so in closer contact, as well as the temp... don't know about the vitamin D thing.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Good question, I personally wouldnt have a clue, but at the least I would expect it to be both!

I do remember reading quite an extensive article on the vit D deficiency epidemic, I'll go look for it and link it later this evening!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Related threads that may interest you:

Vitamin D Miracle Cure?

Vitamin D and Swine Flu

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Time to get some sun! Your body produces vitamin D naturally with unfiltered sunlight! (No lotion, just pay attention to how pink you get!!)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A friend of mine recently returned from having a battery of tests done at her doctor's office, and it turns out many of her health problems stem from a severe vitamin D deficiency. She was prescribed megadoses of vitamin D. Apparently, many people in my state (Michigan) are suffering from vitamin D definciency, probably because of the the many overcast days we get here. I believe I read somewhere that just 10-15 minutes/daily of exposure to sunlight is all you need to produce enough vitamin D.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Charis

Exactly, vitamines can do a whole good for you .
No wonder they want the spread false warnings on vitamines, trick people to buying expensive meds instead of cheap naturall energy ...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sunlight also kills virus'. We just moved to Florida and the school handbook says the student needs to repeat the school year if they have 15 sick days, up in Chicago it was 30.. All because of the wonderful sunlight, people are healthier in Sunny places. More Vitamin D. The sunlight is also important for your eyes, sunglasses can impair eyesight...the body need solar radiation and we are being deprived of it from chemtrails sunblock and overprotective and or misguided parents and teachers and doctors.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sweet thread.

I'm convinced that Vitamin D's good for health. D.Wilcock mentioned it, apparently one of his insider friends told him it's very powerful.

-It's true that Big-Pharma spreads disinfo about vits
BUT
-Many store bought vitamins are badly made, magnesium stearate buld-up is not good news.
-You can die from overdosing on certain minerals and vits. 50mg of copper and yr prolly dead.

Megadose therapy is still a very powerful method of healing, just approach it with caution. L.Pauling was the original MDose pioneer.

Where's the best place to get high quality Vit D? u2u me if yr worried about T+Cs.

[edit on 16f20091pmMon, 15 Jun 2009 20:35:40 -050040 by HiAliens]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Researhers are starting to realize the true benefits of Vitamin D and are demonstrating, through clinical trials, just how much more important this vitamin is than most. It is quickly becoming the super vitamin that Vitamin C once was.

I've been seeing an influx of vitamin D studies hitting the web recently.

Vitamin D linked to successful weight loss with dieting

The Risk of Additional Vitamin D(or lack thereof)

Ecological Studies Of Ultraviolet B, Vitamin D And Cancer Since 2000

Vitamin D may reduce decline in mental agility

There's plenty more. Keep in mind that much of this information is brought to us through observational means. So, no need in getting all worked up over a correlation; however, they do merit further, more controlled studies.

-Dev

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was reading an old Mother Earth News (Jan/Fed 1986) today about "Malillumination", and it all came together for me. Maybe you all already get this, but the chemtrails are filtering the light spectrum so that our immune systems are weakened. Without sunlight, our bodies can't extract the nutrients from our food. The sunlight we are receiving is lacking the full-spectrum rays we need to get the vitamin D. Any input from anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kflei

Here's the link to the article- veeeery interesting:

www.motherearthnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kflei

Here's a great video on why Vitamin D helps prevent cancer:

The text can be found here

It is projected that raising the minimum year-around serum 25(OH)D level to 40 to 60 ng/mL (100–150 nmol/L) would prevent approximately 58,000 new cases of breast cancer and 49,000 new cases of colorectal cancer each year, and three fourths of deaths from these diseases in the United States and Canada, based on observational studies combined with a randomized trial. Such intakes also are expected to reduce case-fatality rates of patients who have breast, colorectal, or prostate cancer by half. There are no unreasonable risks from intake of 2000 IU per day of vitamin D3, or from a population serum 25(OH)D level of 40 to 60 ng/mL. The time has arrived for nationally coordinated action to substantially increase intake of vitamin D and calcium.

-Dev

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just had blood work done and the only thing my doc said was to take a vitamin D supplement of 800 iu/dy. Now I see why. My D level was 25. Normal is 20-100. Thanks for the thread. Very timely for me.

new topics

top topics

join