It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact? How soon..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
how soon do you espect alien contact?

i mean judging by the rapidly growing UFo cases and testimonies?

www.youtube.com...

all vids from may 2009...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
31st May 2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But really I have no idea, maybe next week maybe never, there may be millions of intelligent alien species, but that does not mean they could find earth out of the millions/billions? of other planets, it's like a needle in a haystack.

But depending on how intelligent they are or how many more species of aliens there are, that would up the chance of aliens finding earth.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I hear a lot of talk about invasion and or disclosure in 2012. My conservative estimate is by 2025. But my hope is that we will see full disclosure within the next few years.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
As soon as a clandestine group of truth seekers take matters into their own hands and figure out a way to violently force them to disclose. Will I be involved? Not likely, I have enough trouble balancing my check book, paying bills and managing a screwed up spine. To the guys who do it, more power to em, can't happen soon enough.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The government should be preparing us now! Otherwise people will start to panic and get scared when announced out of the blue. People are deffinately aware there is life other than ours and if they don't they are just naive and ignorant "Bastards" - Excuse the language!

I do hope soon, so I can laugh at all my friends who are skeptical about everything!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sorry to be negative but how long is a piece of string?

Keep well

new topics

top topics

join