It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sticky JFK's Speech on "Secret Societies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As of ten as this video is re-posted, would it be possible to have a sticky put into the secret societies forum featuring the most recent thread?

[edit on 28-5-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

JFK was murdered by George Bush snr, here's a pic of him outside the Dallas Bookstore on that faithful day-

Yes the same Bush Family who financed Hitler link

The same bush family involved in a coup to overthrow the democratic USA and turn into a fascist state link

I suppose if that didn't work Prescot Bush could always get his son and grandson to become president and do it that way.

Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power. Mussolini

A democratic state influenced by corporations & secret societies should be clearly defined as facism with pepsi & popcorn giving only the illusion of freedom or for short an idiocracy - EvilTwin

[edit on 28-5-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

And you've missed the point. If you want to debate the edited speech, go to the SS forum.

I'm asking if the newest thread could be stickied, or something.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

What does sticky mean?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

To stick it to the top and it never moves down. It is permenatly on the top of the forum page. Like the ones with the green upper arrows to the left of them.

[edit on May 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It means its permanently at the top,as for the speech,listen to the whole of the speech not that one bit of it.He is not talking about illuminati or what have you.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thanks (to both of you), what guidelines have to be meant for a thread to stay at the top? Is there a thread about the "sticky threads", I was gone for a while recently so might have missed it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think if your thread is OUTSTANDING! and above outstanding they move it up to the top and fix it their. or at least I think so....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Em....

I don't think I've ever seen one stick at the top for very long. I know mods can "bump" threads they think are good. I wonder what an "outstanding" thread would consist of, especially in the UFO forum.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Usually a thread that's been stickied is a thread that pertains particularly to the forum it's posted in.

new topics

top topics

join