It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol.... Influenced By AT&T?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

That guy in the video can sing really good. Too bad someone like him can't win at American Idol.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

So that the person they want to win will win.

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Yes I understand the person that wins will win. But wouldn't that be just like hosting a private event to see who would win. You could throw out anything with AT&T conspiracy, and say let the best person sing, like they do in britain with the same results.

Why rig it, why go through the effort to make sure your guy won.

I just have a feeling a large sum of money is being thrown across the hall for this certain win. With economic times like this, i'd think this extremely unfair.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You are so sweet, Thanks again for fixing the video for me.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

You are so sweet, Thanks again for fixing the video for me.

He's honestly not as bad a guy as people make him out to be, although some of his threads are away from normal, and his post may seem off topic, he down to the pinhead makes a good point, and is sincere.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I posted this many hours ago... no one reads... same story ...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Yeah it is unfair, but what can you do about it?

This has being going on ever since the show first started.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I posted this many hours ago... no one reads... same story ...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm sorry ChemBreather, if I would've know I wouldn't of started a thread, feel free to add some wisdom to this one though, it'd be well appreciated! I will star for good post, even if it goes against me!

ATS and BTS end up as two different things in the end it's sad I know.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

If a huge following of American Idol population would protest that, what hope would we have protesting and stopping the PTB, think about that now.

The PTB are much more dangerous, but people take American Idol as a way of life to keep up with, and if that is a facade for nothing, why would they not protest that, as long as it keeps them entertained, so as long as the PTB keep the ball of yarn running around with left right groups, and funny shows on nickelodean, noone will stand against them till all is lost.

If they won't if go against there favorite show nationwide!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

There are some shows like American Idol and networks that can't be touch, so it would seem. Someone could try to get enough people together to protest American Idol, but there will always be new viewers who will turn in to watch the show every season.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

But say if there was a major news statement like the New York Times saying its a fraud wouldn't peopel condemn the show? It seems unreasonable to watch a show that is completely fake yet deemed real?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Maybe, but throw in CNN and FoxNews then you got something. However, I'm not sure if CNN would want to expose American Idol.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Foxnews would only exploit it if a hot girl was in on it, that of which i've know them off there webpage

www.google.com...:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7TSHB

By simply googling if it's rigged it's certain it is, big newspapers even claiming it, something is definately up, beyond the normal perspective of pretty face.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You're right, but the owner of American Idol is not going to confirm anything. When I say onwer I mean Simon if I'm not mistaken.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well then, What do you think he has to gain from the whole charade he's playing?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

A brand new house built from the ground up. I saw his brand house on t.v last week, I think it was on access hollywood.

That's one of the things he has to gain.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Simon Cowel can have Extreme Home Makeover Team build him millions of houses, it's got to be something much bigger then that, corporation wise, something the money is literally funneling into say 90 million people voted at 1.00 a text, that ninety million dollars, either thats one heck of a house, or something is going on behind the scenes with that money. I'm thinking politically.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Maybe, I mean just look at the guy. He seems like the type of person who would do something wicked.

and with that I'm off to bed.

Good night!!!

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Yes, clearly only a man who gets his clothes from "Baby Gap" is evil, I understand that part, but he seems too much like pawn in the scale of things.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Good night hope to hear more from you later on in the next day.

Enjoyed the chat with you on this debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join