It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol.... Influenced By AT&T?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I felt so sorry for him because he didn't find out from his recond label that he been dropped, he found out from a friend. The bad part, the news was all over the radio where I live. So much for that contract with American Idol.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Well Ruper Murdox and his Fox corporation have to keep up appearances. Do you really think that Fat Albert was more talented than Clay Aiken. I mean Clay Aiken is like Barry Manilow and we alll know what the world needs is more Barry Manilow.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Omg, that's because American Idol is sponser by at&t.

It's the same way with verzion wireless and Mtv. They have the same relationship.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

American Idol doesnt care about those people. They just care about money. Justin is a prime example. He is oh so talented. That is why I just keep on singing and sharing my love of music. I am not going to let some meanie like Simon Cowell steal my dream.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

But legally, wouldn't it be a big taboo, if a corporation was influencing the turnout of the competition, which is supposedly fair.

I mean look at Britains next Idol, she is unattractive, it's the truth and unlikely to win based on looks, but she is fairing well, would that mean that there corporation aren't being bias, just ours are?

I want to know what all more would at&t gain from choosing who would win.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

And you shouldn't.

Every season on American Idol, I've seen so many people get cut because they are too young, too fat, not good looking enough etc and all those people had amazing voices. That's proof that it is fix.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Dont you know Ruper Murdoch is untouchable. He has nothing to fear unless he crosses enough fellow Bilderburgers. He can do whatever he wants. Havent you ever seen Fox News?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

No it's not fair and I know nothing about Britains version of idol.

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ahh you are so sweet thanks for the encouragement. I just cried for days after that mean old Simon tried to crush my dreams. He is just a beast.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

blog.zap2it.com...

Here is a website about her. She was just a church folk singer and auditons for Britians got talent, American Idol but overseas, and has moved very far up for a woman of her demeanor.

It's taking quite a toll on her personal life, but it would mean that only america is influenced by there version of Idol then other countries when discussing PTB.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Britains Idol is much more fair. They dont care what you look like. This total troll looking guy won with his snaggled teeth. He looked like a fat plumber on meth, and they let him win. They are so much more tolerant.

Check this out..

[edit on 5/28/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You're welcome, and he really does have something to do with the way American Idol is run. Which is sad because really good singers aren't given the chance that they deserve.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The video doesn't work.

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Goodnight all. I am off to meditate before bed. I just feel so much better now that I could let out my feelings. Thanks for listening RocketGirl and Republican08. You are alirght for a Republican. I just feel so much more in touch with the ATS community now.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Well the singers these days, if you ever hear them live, like Fergie, are the most godawful sounds you'll ever hear!

I think that american idol would look for the best of the best among the unspotted and untrained, but natural talent, BGT looks for them and finds them!

I'm sure the US could!

I'm still wondering why AT&T would sway it though, if Simon could sway it supposedly why At&t have a play in it, it's all to suspicious, smells like a rotting money trail to me.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The video posted works for me?

Are you missing a update somewhere?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Fixed the video for you.

By the way RocketGirl your avatar is so cute I might just switch teams. Just having fun you cutie I could never.. Sweet Dreams.Doll Baby!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

American Idol could be about money or it could not be about money. Maybe someone is profitting from American Idol being fixed.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thank you I will watch it now.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

But why American Idol, I know it's one of the most watched, but what good would it do? Fixing a competition that really need not be 'rigged'.

Maybe a fake conspiracy to attract people away from the economy although I wish it would help people accepth the face of todays conspiracies that are fact more so then fiction and make believe, if only simple research be done!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join