It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol.... Influenced By AT&T?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

People who can be deemed inappropriate of their choices should not be allowed choices, if someone wishes to injure a child who needs "special'' care, or cause death upon it, I feel they should not be able to make certain decisions.

Let's try to stay on topic to the conspiracy at hand.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Who is foolish enought to trust AT&T in the first place. They are a global corporation. I dont even use a phone. It could be tapped. Right now I am using one of my far off neighbors wireless internet so it cant be traced to me. I made a yugi antenna out of a pringles can and I put it in a camoflauge box on my roof. I am hitting free internet from like a mile away. Let the PTB try to track that.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I Know everyone here hates American Idol, so do I. Yes I know, even I hate it!

Although if theres a conspiracy regarding a polling process that brought in voters, it's worth looking at, because in the end it's still a conspiracy!

What are your thoughts guys, and why would AT&T really want to influence the polls?

First speak for yourself because I for one love American Idol.

Second, you are way behind. American Idol has been rigged for years. At &t influencing the votes is nothing new.

Back when I was in high school, almost half of my class knew someone who tried out for the show. When they would come back home they would tell people that the judges always have image of the person they want to win in mind rather if they sing rock, pop or whatever.

American Idol has always been fix rather if it's by AT&T or someone else.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

I've seen a few outtakes of AI on commercials and Youtube, calling it unfair, and well really noone wants a three toothed monotone person being the idol of singing in america.... I can't blame that on them.

Although I see this conspiracy being great because it is a conspiracy the general public can believe in, and is true, and thus understand deeper conspiracies, like ATS holds.

Instead of jumping from regular life to believing in a NWO, you can show them how it works in everyday AI, and show how much easier it'd be in politics!

Get my drift i'm making. Honestly I never got american idol, I think there should be one and thats it, George Washington persay, not one every season!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yeah exactly. That is why you cant trust a global corporation. We all know they are evil. I grow my own food. I grow my own cotton and make clothes out of it. The global elite will never control me.

But you mindless drones can keep sitting at your boob tube as the PTB strip away our freedoms. I hope you will be happy when you are chained to the inside of a FEMA train on your way to summer camp.

SHEEPLE!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh cmon.. Think outside the box. The rabbit hole is much deeper. Its not about who wins or looses. Its about distraction, like a good magician with a beautiful assistant.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I see but the distraction would seem to be outliving, I mean everyone seems to be aware of all the things going on, are you making the assumption that there is a conspiracy out there, that we haven't caught on to? Because of all the clutter on the desk persay?

I like to think it's inevitably interwoven into the confinds of our daily lives, as to make it look safe but it's really not, like they did with fluoride, it's suppose to be good for your teeth but it's really a neurotoxin, but if you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No you're not getting what I'm saying. This is old news. American Idol has been out for like nine or so years and even then everyone who called in to vote knew it was rigged from the start.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It's all about what goes on in the background.

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I thought you texted in your vote, not called.

I'm sorry can you clear this up for me, I've honestly never watched the show, but heard about the conspiracy on the radio.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I always presumed it was rigged, but another ATSer mentioned it wouldn't be over money, which I would presume it would be over. It's clearly not power!

So if you were to rig it, wouldn't it be much easier to just sign a good singer, or is it about the corporation putting on a horrible show to get ratings over and over, with predictable ratings, a reality show thats not show reality? Like all other reality shows!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Come on! Isnt it obvious that Simon Cowell and Paula are just shills for the NWO. They keep her drugged up all the time and we all know the evilness of Simon Cowell. I tried out for American Idol and he laughed in my face and said I couldnt sink a note. That is evil. My family says I sing great and I always get lots of people wanting me to sing Karaoke. I am but a pawn in a game controlled by the global elitists. They wouldnt know a good singer if they were bit by one.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's why you should have done your homework before you posted this thread.

You can call in or text in your vote. You can only text in your vote if you have at&t service.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Karaoke may be one thing, but being american idol is a much different thing, I've learned it's apparently predetermined on charactistics.

To add I highly doubt Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul are in on the NWO, if anything there puppets unknowingly of the NWO, at the very best.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I remember there was a thread on here with a list of corporations who donated funds to the proposition against gay marriage, I'll have to check and see if I can find that thread and see if was AT&T one of them.

I don't know if Adam's gay, but he is a glam rocker and his flamboyant style leads people to speculate. Same with Clay Aiken(who it turns out, shockingly, is gay) who also came in 2nd in American Idol's second season. The fact that the show is on Rupert Murdoch owned Fox, it wouldn't exactly surprise me if there were a glass ceiling for homosexuals in that contest.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well all my friends said I would be the next American Idol but the Bilderburgs fear me.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Exactly, and another good example is when that Justin guy got runner up or something. Not long after he got dropped from his record label.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'm sorry I should've done the Homework but ATS is always so up to date, I wanted to be the first to post it, and I saw the first season and was turned off by it, always seeing text your vote for ***. and such.

Isn't it weird how you can only do it through at&t though, and now there is great suspicion that AT&T is manipulating the contest that is the suspicion here. I feel AT&T has a bigger role then is being let on, not just in this but other things i'm unaware of as of yet. The company has been involved in alot of suspicious activites throught i'd say the past decade. They've been around since 1885, i'll add.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeah I think Justin got just close enough to realize the truth. He is very intelligent and talented and oh sooo cute. You know what they say.. you can fool some of the sheople..some of the time....

[edit on 5/28/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

However, not every person who has won American Idol is gay. Same goes for second runner up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join