It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Book of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Imagine that when we are born, we are each given a lovely leather bound book, full of pristine blank pages.
Some of us will have a complete novel, some a novelette, others just a few pages...it is up to each of us to fill those pages...things we have done, seen, said...people that we have loved, hated, things that we believed in...things that we did not...things that we were passionate about, things that we understood and things that we only wished that we understood...your life...there written for all to see...a part of your legacy. Left by you for future generations of your loved ones to read and learn about you. If you knew that you had to do this, would you change anything about yourself?

What would you title your book of life and why?

Mine I think would be titled: Take Me As I Am
Why? Because I am not perfect, I make mistakes, and the things that I often contemplate might seem "nuts" to some.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My book title?

Life is a prison, consiousness caught in cages, and no one has the key.
An illusion of meaning,desire fleeting, gentle beauty color vibrant screaming pain, yeah it was me.

Why write it?
Why not? There's nothing else to do here besides trip the human condition, juggle the issues of neurotics, avoid becoming a psychotic,and stick it to the sociopaths while getting screwed up anyway waiting for death to arrive,stuck in the Earthwide prison/ Factory farm. It would be hilarious if it were not so sad.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by underground panther in th

Wow, I liked that! You have quite the way with words! And your last line is indeed to true!!! Love the title!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

My title would read "The Tempered Mind" and even though it might seem contradicting at times within the massive and unending pages, I think it would be enlightening, humorous, tragic and a mix of all emotions possible.

However I think it would open peoples minds to the broad spectrum of the possibilities that wait around every corner. Though my life has been not as long as others, I have learned and been through a lot.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Fun and Love.

Those are what make life worth living.

If you meant the book of my life, then I don't know, hmm maybe "Lost and curious"

[edit on 8-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

join