It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting your input -- how to mark a time capsule, and what to put in it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ACaseofTheStubborns

I imagine that you'll reemerge as another entity, so let me say that while I wasn't here to see what you wrote, I encourage you to examine why it wasn't acceptible within the T&C. What about this thread made you so angry? People WILL survive. They always have. What if you had the key to disseminating the knowledge in a way that made it clear for a culture of the future, but that key was pissed away because of your inability to articulate it? It's something to think about.

When you've come to an understanding within yourself about the issues that are important to you, maybe this experience here at ATS will be life-changing for you. I wish you well.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Another great idea UFOTECH. I'll see if I can lay my hands on such a device. What makes that so important is that the technology is reachable for less-than-our-current level of technology. That's a good insight, thank you.

Well, folks, this thread has been too much of me, and perhaps that's my fault in the manner in which I construct threads. Still, for those of you that responded, I thank you much. We ARE doing this thing. I have no way of knowing if it will persevere, or even be found or be important. I know this: I know that doing nothing will never help.

Thank you all!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join