It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Earth!! or Are they really aliens?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

why dont you do what your signature says so that we can see what you are seeing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Its not thru glass and it was taken with a canon dslr.

Remember, these guys are always aware of anyone around and they often times do things to the air to make images come out less than great. I can only go so far and thats it. Its really up to them what they allow the camera to see. I can never see them with my eyes, I just take lots of pics and keep moving around a lot. Thanks for looking.

Mob

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

i wasnt refering to your picture when i had mentioned taking a picture through glass. it was a reply to another members image post of the guy sitting in a chair.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Look under each red dot. some dots are a little bit to the side to not block others.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5ce26898543.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OK OK, I guess this is futile, I give up!!!

I think it might be best to close down this thread. I'll wait another five minutes if nothing further, I'm outa here.

Big thanks to all who supported my efforts, just sorry to see this go to the dead thread dept.

Well at least the winers will be happy.

Met some great people here and it'll be my absolute pleasure to see you all down the road.

Thanks ATS for your time and patients.

Mob

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just a little present before I get out of here for the night.

Goto sleep little alien thread.

Triplet of galaxies taken with the same camera 1 60 second frame if memory serves me correctly.

Thanks all.
edited for spelling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df9fd7b1084d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2/6/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What the crud is this suppose to be,I don`t mean to sound rude but is this branch?!It has no similarities to an alien perhaps some clues or an external image will help us.Aliens form earth?!Of course there is lol we,are aliens ourselves.We CAME from them lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you look at anything for a long enough time, you will start seeing things (especially with zoomed digital photos!). Our minds are easily fooled by our eyes and easily influenced by suggestion.

Read this:

Cracked.com

(contains some foul language)

BTW: you missed one of 'them' in the picture of your house......top far left corner.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I see faces, but that doesn't really mean much. I can stare at my wall and my eyes will see a face.

There's a lot of them, sure, but even if they were something it wouldn't even make any sense. The way the faces are spread out in the photograph just puts them in places that nothing could stand or be given the proportions.

Sell your haunted camera on eBay.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

MOB:

Please don't close or abandon your thread. I perceive it to be of value, and I have some questions and recommendations.

Questions:

Does it bother you that these things are around you? I presume they are in your home and always around you.

Do you live alone?

Do they communicate with you?

Do you feel outnumbered?

Did you ever think they might be "demons" or negative entities?

Recommendations:

Can you please put the camera on a tripod and take photos with shorter exposure times? (Faster than 1/125 of a second.) I wish to see those photos.

You seem to be taking most of the posted shots in some rather harsh lighting conditions. Perhaps a flash would help "freeze the action" and also make the pictures sharper (aside of focus).

If the flash "scares" these critters away, then turn it off, but you MUST keep the cam on a tripod. While in harsh lighting or at night-time open the aperture as wide as possible, and keep the ISO low (100-400, and no higher) to avoid noise. Try different exposure times until you start getting good pictures.

I like night-time (low-light) shots because they tax the photographer's abilities and as well as the camera's abilities too. Your "Galaxy-Far-Far-Away" phot is evidence that you know a lot about photography. Enough for me to say that the earlier pictures posted should have been in focus and without movement. Your "birds on the water" scene is in focus and does not have movement in it. (Fast shutter speed, and good focus)

I presume you are using auto-focus on the camera. AF is not perfect and has problems when there is little or low lighting. Can you switch the camera to manual focus and set it to infinity? Then take some shots on a tripod of that forest that you say is 1.5 miles from you. No camera movement and correct focusing while taking each picture is crucial in examining the forest. Try to create a panoramic photo (like NASA does with the rovers) by using the tripod and taking multiple photos with the camera moving (in between shots) from left to right or right to left so the photo's can be "stiched' together into a big picture.

Please try uploading those photos. If you do not know how to stich the photos together, that is fine. I can do it for you.

Please post whatever new shots are made using the above recommendations.

Thank you,

-EYESII

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

EyesII, I have sent you a U2U.

Post me if you don't see the u2u.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i still dont see anything in this picture can someone help me out?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think I see them.
I doubt they are aliens though
-Fox

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Been staring at this for quite a while and can't make anything out. I'm even downloaded it and tried zooming...etc i cant see anything. I do see things that appear to be eyes and faces and stuff but I'm not buying this.. why is it NOONE CAN EVER take a good pic of ufos or any of these things? Its funny cause like 80 percent or more of pics come out fine but when it comes to ufo pics and videos they are always all blurry and outta focus.

edit: What are they supposed to be?? I just looked at them again and i still see nothing are they supposed to be twigs that are living creatures?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Just for reference... Does anyone remember this classic thread?

It reminds me of this thread so much.

Marsorbust, what the hell do you want us to tell you? There is nothing in any of these photos dude.

Like really there is nothing worth commenting on. These are some of the most mundane photos I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz

[edit on 2-6-2009 by DeafRaz]

in this pic i do see wsomething in the upper left hand corner right at the edge of the photo... BUT this photo really looks like its taken through glass and i think its just a reflection.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi everyone..
I started reading this thread a few days ago and I thought ''hey, he might be on to something here!'' I also went to that youtube link that someone posted and the user had moving videos of the silvery-translucent beings in the trees; you can definitely tell that there was something there.
But in regards to photos:
Yesterday I was reading a random website my cousin linked me to about time slips and there was just a regular ol' pic of a house with some surrounding forest (with a photoshopped warp hole added). I saw the same faces in that pic. I don't think you have to be 'lucky' to capture them on film...basically I think you can see these faces in any forest pic; just google "forest" or something and knock yourself out. You'll find them.

I wanna believe you though, Mob! And I do NOT think you're crazy or anything like that. I would be interested in what more you have to say about them and if you could share what you've learned.. so please don't leave. =)

Here's the pic I'm talking about (as well as the link, for credit)
uforeview.tripod.com...

Can you see them?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by smadgirl]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
sometimes I wonder whats really going on

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
mars of bust, you and i are showing the same beings here on ats. we have found the same people independent of one another. That is a great stride.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Did the OP state why he hasn't ventured into that area to take closer photos or hidef video? Is there some sort of restriction?

Better yet, torch part of the area or burn garbage there and videotape to see what type of reaction they have if any at all.

Someone send an investigative show like MonsterQuest down there!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join