It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Earth!! or Are they really aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Hi I'm curious about the virus detection your using. I downloaded it here and scanned it with AVG, all looks well. Anyone else getting a virus notification with the image?

Thanks,

Mob

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thank-you very much Helen, your info is great and your knowledge is much appreciated. I'm still on the fence as to their nature. They do seem to represent something other worldly. To be honest I think there is a very good chance they are angels, good or bad, I don't know. The first time I caught sight of them in an image was almost 10 tears ago. They were in my house watching me from behind. I had been testing a camera for guiding my telescope to take long exposure images. I noticed them in the set. I will put that up for you to see.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

God I LOVE this post....

Brilliant...

I would have simply torn the whole thing down but you spent so much time and the effect is so much better.

LOL

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04c09c3555f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Look around this low res image, you'll find some things just don't fit the scene.

Look next to the cabinet you can see thru the doorway. An entity is there with something in his hands (if they are hands).

There is white stuff on my hair and the shadows are really weird. On the side of the cabinet facing the camera are some heads with strange faces. Also check the boot rack and something at the bottom of the screen near me. You couldn't see anything wrong with the naked eye. Only on the camera image!

This is long before I started getting active trying to solve this.

Regards,
Mob

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Ok, I'm here trying to catch up.

What I would advise you to do is follow the thread. Don't dismiss it out of hand!

It will get better and you will get a chance to see what I'm alluding to.

I thank you very much for your very good post.

They can be transparent, most of the transparent ones are at home in the sky.

If you have access to a good camera such as dslr, I would suggest that you on a clear day point the camera at the blue sky and turn up your iso to at least 400. Take a picture, don't point at the sun. Examine the image of the blue sky on your monitor. You should notice little dots which in a lot of cases will be in pairs. These are the eyes of these entities which are never transparent.

Most experts interpret these as noise, I'm no expert, but if you track the sky with a telescope mount which is polar aligned you will almost always end up with the same image doing multiple exposures. True noise is never orderly, those little spots would never match if it were noise.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

That picture looks like it was taken through a window with a reflection on it.

I don't see anything unusual other than reflections.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hi, thanks for looking,

In that picture look in the upper left hand corner, you may spot something of interest.

This image was taken from my dining room, no glass between the camera amd the image.

The reflections you are seeing I can't explain.

It was taken with a web cam which was adapted to do long exposure.

There was very soft lighting in the rooms, this was very late at night when everyone was upstairs sleeping except yours truly. There are things in this image which are not part of the normal surroundings.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by N3krostatic

Just for your info.

They don't take kindly to being imaged in their private areas. All full body aliens are composites. They use multiple members of their species to form together a passable full humiod body. This way they can appear to people they are interested in and not scaring the living daylights out of them. They actually are more native to earth than us. Check out the paintings of the middle ages and up to the turn of the 20th century. You'll find that they were well know to the artists of the time. Also Michaelangelo's paintings at the vatican. They appear all through history.

The effect of the pictures as you say are not photo shopped in anyway and you ain't seen nothing yet.

Mob

You're right, I ain't seen nothing but a blurry pic of some branches...I think.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I’ve really tried, and I can’t make anything out. If you see these things a lot you should try to get a better picture. Do you know any hunters with a trail-cam?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am interested in seeing and hearing what you have to say/show.

The problem with many members here is they are to fast with there assumptions, this is something we need to take a little time to investigate.

Where is your general location?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Trolling at it's best?

Possibly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60669e564fe5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Im sorry, I have looked intently for some period of time at the photo produced by the OP and the others that people have included red circles on to more clearly show the "aliens".

I just can't make out anything other than a blurred image that could be of anything. Not saying there isn't some there, just.... I can't see it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, I now know what I'm supposed to be looking for. I haven't heard such a clear explanation till now (keep it coming if you want ;]).

I think it would be great if you could make another web cam photo and try to make it have the identical settings - same camera angle on the room, same lighting - you in the chair again :]? There are definitely some weird blotches and spots on that photo and it would be interesting to see the room without those as a comparison. Maybe one in simple daylight too?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok here is some marks to help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16fbd7a2511.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh I hope you are not serious.... I mean.... really?

OK I weren't there, so I dunno what was in those trees, but what you have circled is mainly ....... branches.

If you can get these "aliens" to appear or sneak a great upclose shot of one. I will give you stars for over a month, heck i'll build a spaceship and get you a real star. If you find a decent photo.

I do see the shadowy humanoid figure in upper right....that was the first thing I did see, .....Is that the only full body pic we can see?

All the truths of the universe are probably right in front of us.

Kind of like.......We are always looking, but never seeing.

And when we see, we don't always believe.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Beings from other dimensions that we can not perceive are probably around us all the time and may manifest themself or there presence in anything that may suite there needs, curtains, branches, fabric, water and so on.

That being said, the problem here is it is all open to personal awareness and what one person may see another may not. Also note that the human brain will try to find patterns admist chaos and not all brains work in the same fashion so...........

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I gotta say............I think you are going WAY OUT on a limb here, in fact that limb is about to break. I think you are seeing faces in natural objects. Humans have a strong sense of pattern recognition, even when nothing is present we still see things. IMO this is a classic example of a "face in the clouds". only this time it is faces in branches.

The "UFO" you showed was likely a lenticular cloud or leaf as some member stated. But who knows you could actually be seeing these things and they could be real...... But I highly, highly doubt it.

Thanks for posting though, although you should prolly do a little more research to back up your claims before doing so, just my opinion however.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/28/2009 by jkrog08]

Kind of true, except it has never been proven that the faces we think we see are not really there.

Meaning that it's very easy to use the excuse of " We see what we want to see" and our imagination forms these......Prove it !

Prove to me that My imagination is forming these faces.......Prove to all of us that
" we see what we want to see" ....( Those are not your direct quotes but just what I've read on this site over 2 years ).....

If you guys/girls are all sure that people are " seeing " things then prove it !

You people all laugh at this person because you " know " what you think you know, without actually knowing what is really the truth.........

I'm not saying they are real, but How can you say they aren't without proving it?

IF the OP has to prove they ARE faces or beings or creatures.........Then you have to prove they ARE NOT...........

Otherwise your post and others like it are useless...

That being said, lets hear this person out and see what else he presents to us......

Prove to us these beings don't exist......try it out....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by candy coated clown
this is coming from an crazy alein abductee dude, Your frekn nuts lol

we see faces in crap like this because it is a survival characteristic form when we where all babies its neural machinery in the brain to be able to recognise human faces and other faces like animal species so we dont think a man eating tiger is a orange and black rock.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by candy coated clown]

Then if we can see the faces , by your logic they must be real, since it's built into us since birth to recognize real faces.....Then that means these are real....

Might explain why it's easiest , so far in that pic, to recognize their faces rather than bodies if they have any at all......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC

Originally posted by scraze
If this is a case of pareidolia (recognition of faces), then it's a special one.. I can't see anything at all. Not even if I try (btw, there is a HUGE blur on the photo!)

Lets assume you're not delusional nor lying, then we should be able to see some creatures. But when these creatures are supposed to .. interjoin? - then we can't identify them by normal physical appearances.. no eyes, noses, mouths, elbows etc. to spot. They don't even eat, why would they need mouths..

So apart from seeing only branches, I wouldn't know what to look for. I've been looking at the areas you marked, but I really just see marks with branches inside them.

If you know how to work with a layered image manipulation program (e.g. GIMP, photoshop) you could draw what you think you see on top of it. At least then we would be able to see what you think we are supposed to see. (See, I want to believe - just not getting anywhere ;])

Btw, props on going to a shrink just to be sure, that's a sane thing to do. Although the shrink that dismissed you based on the photo alone acted a bit strange (he should've listened to the story, that's actually mandatory), but yeah, they do get a lot of patients who need treatment badly and you're most definitely not in that group.

So.. what are we supposed to be looking for? Does it make sense to look for limbs? Or ears? Or a neck? And what color? Are they transparent? If so, how transparent?

Thaaaaaaaaaaank You

You saved me a hell of a lot of inforamtion to dig up, and pretty much summed up what a lot of people in this thread have. Where as most people can see.... THERE ONLY BRANCHES!!!!!! jeez, someone needs to branch out to this guy.....wait....what?

Well to me what I see , when I saw these things when looking at the pic, were not branches at all.....

I am sane.....I can clearly see there are branches.....But it's whats in between the branches and everything else that is interesting.....

The whole pic isn't just branches, although you can clearly see branches in the picture....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghriffin

Yes you are correct. the human brain does look for patterns in chaos, and you see this a great deal when people make claims about rocks on mars, however.. the faces I am seeing are all very similar. The eyes are all the same. Not varied random faces but similar faces. This weighs against the theory of just looking for form in chaos.. because those would be varied if they were just random

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to jump in and say how cute those lil alien thingys are! If that is not being disrespectful.

BTW, did any of you happen to catch that episode that Rush Limbaugh did on, "The Gore Report?" It's about life on Mars. The episode was yanked about 5 minutes after it was aired. But for those of you who would care to see it, you can go to veoh.com and watch it and download it. Might be worth saving.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join