It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Earth!! or Are they really aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
^That's whyat I originally tried to find, googled his listings but found nothing like in the picture.

Figures. There's nothing, justa blurry picture

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

They seem to appear when you are thinking about looking for them in a sense. I see very strange patterns in like denim jeans and tile floors and couches, clouds. the clouds are the craziest because they seem to respond to attention. well... "they." but that makes sense because life seems to be an array of things trying to grasp attention from others.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
it quite interesting because everyones interpretations of what they see as anomolies are different, well atleast from what i can see. i have been training my eyes my entire life to see differently. first, i have horrible eye sight, and have to wear perscriptions, though with that said, i can read print fine and see clearly and all colors. at the same i can perceive differently and i see many different dimensional beings. one on top of another. one looks like yoda on the left side 2/5 the way up. deep in the picture. right on top of it looks like a grashoppers face.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here. Highlighted circles of all aliens in photo. you have to click on it to see them all

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by Myendica

This is an area that is about four hundred feet from my home.

We have a regular diet of these guys, they are the so-called aliens that people have been seeing from time immemorial on this earth. The big picture is too big to post here. I am parked beside a wooded area and have the camera pointed directly at their nest. There are thousands of them. They have caused no harm to anyone as far as I know, although I believe they accidently blew out a large transformer nearby. I could post the big shot but thought if people could see some of the creatures in the pic I would post some more crops.

since your camera is pointed at their "nest". I think about three cans of Raid should kill them off. If some are left after the bug bombs then a flame thrower should do the trick. Have fun.
see ya

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think it must be a DAN TANNA Syndrome.
For those who don't remember, last year an established member started this big story about attacking and stabbing multiple times some king of fish like alien being in his bedroom.
Despite the obvious lack of evidence and credibility, he maintained the story was true until we gave up and moved on to other threads.

link to the thread.

[edit on 5/29/2009 by phagg]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi,

Just in from work, don't have the luxury of being available all the time.

Thanks to all for your comments so far, most have been considerate, some not so, but that doesn't really bother me.

Please give me some time to absorb the comments, its 1:31 a.m. here and haven't had a chance to go over all this yet. I want to make sure I don't skip over anyone. I'm off tomorrow, back to work Sunday, then off for 5 days.

I'll do my best to present what I consider to be very important and answer all questions as quick as I can. There is lots of evidence to support what I'm posting here which if your patient enough I will go through in whole with supporting evidence.

Don't jump to conclusions and above all keep an open mind and you will get to see I am sure more than enough.

To the person who stated that I was an alien abductee, this is incorrect and stop making assumptions you can't support.

As for paradoila , one of the prime examples of this is seeing a face on the moon, let me be clear, I have never been able to see any face while looking at the moon with my naked eyes. I don't want to spend time here trying to convince you all that I am sane and not delusional, so I'll leave it at that.

To the people who can't see anything and are seeing branches, be a little patient and all will be revealed. This is definetly no hoax, and I would have no part in one. The cgi claims are meaningless to me, I am not that great at imagination to do such a thing if I could. Give me time to catch my breath here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. When you actually get to see what some of these things you are calling branches actually are you will find it incredible. Just a hint, branches that I will be posting here have no tree to fix themselves to, they hang in the air with nothing to support them whatsoever, and most importantly they are not branches.
I am not kidding around or playing games, I don't want any fame or fortune, and as far as I am concerned, to the mods, if there is a way, please give all my points to some of the new people on ats if it is possible. All I want is to see is people on ats becoming aware of a serious and little known phenomina .

This has been a very long and sometimes hard journey for me, but for the most part, I can say without any doubt this is tied in very deeply with what people are calling aliens, and I am satisfied they are not aliens, they are older than dirt and are long time residents of this planet and have been here long before we arrived on the scene.

I do suffer from some physical disabilities, please bear this in mind, if you become impatient for answers and you don't see them right away.

Please forgive my spelling in all my posts, I know its terrible, but I am sure you can get the gist of the meaning of my messages.

Regards,
Mob

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

aw i wanna meet them !!!!!!!!!!!! How did u meet them?!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Art bell did a thing on these little aliens.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phagg
I think it must be a DAN TANNA Syndrome.
For those who don't remember, last year an established member started this big story about attacking and stabbing multiple times some king of fish like alien being in his bedroom.
Despite the obvious lack of evidence and credibility, he maintained the story was true until we gave up and moved on to other threads.

link to the thread.

That Dan Tanna thread you linked is so funny. Thanks for that. That's the type of thread that is just hilariously out of touch. It's sad, but it's also stunningly funny that someone would make claims and have NOTHING to back it up. I love it. Actually... All of that guy's threads are amazing. And when I say amazing I mean nutty & funny... Have you seen this thread? It's my all time favorite. Troll posting at it's finest.

Snoop loves this stuff.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2087b0e6f615.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by bloodline]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

that sounds scripted. what a joke, no wonder I never listened to that show.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Thank-you very much for those excellant links. I've spent hours going over the Jefferson City stuff and its the same scenerio that I'm finding here.

The other link is very good also and the author is right on target.

Thanks so much.

Mob

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Check this out, my backyard.

Kind of freaky.

New upload site to handle larger images test.

Mob

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That picture looks odd. It almost looks like you were shaking camera but only pieces of it are shakey. Though i will tell ya that that latest link you sent us has viruses.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You're welcome, MOB.

Thanks for posting the new pic.

It's clear that the anomalies in your most recent pic aren't easily explained away.

I'm sure you didn't take this picture with water (or Vaseline) running down the lens of your camera.

If you've been experiencing this phenomena in one location all of these years, then I'd say you're near some sort of entry point...

If you've moved around, then I'd say you have some sort of telepathic (or other) link to these beings / places that allow you to capture them...

Still waiting to hear more of your experiences.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences here. There are so many charlatans out there that people rarely treat any newcomer with respect anymore.

We've all been burned many times by hoaxers, but because of the profundity of the subject matter, and the importance of taking each case on its own merits, we have to move forward and remain open to potentially legitimate cases.

I would rather tell everyone coming forward with ET (or related) stories to take their story elsewhere, but that's the wrong approach. For people hoaxing, hoping to dissuade us from actually listening to legitimate stories, that is their greatest wish.

They (the hoaxers, shills, what have you) won't get that pleasure from me. I remain, for the most part, unaffected and with an open mind.

The fact that you're offering any evidence at all weighs in your favor. It's better than many have proffered.

Still reading...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi M.B

The pictures you posted with them being aliens are similar to what early church fathers would see in the deserts.
Early encounters of visitations of so called Aliens were known to be Demons.
There are numerous accounts written in books about these beings gathered together in the forests or in the deserts or hills.
I guess back then, the technology wasn't around for them to be photographed, and so it was word of mouth.
There is one particular story I remember reading about a guy who at Pascha(Easter)went outside and witnessed many similar beings dancing and holding some gathering...
Also at Mount Athos(Greece-holy mountain where monks live to this day)noises are heard of demonic nature.
Thanks for the pictures,
take care,
helen

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think there is more than enough evidence thats been presented that proves aliens exist.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

ok = ummm how long have you been up?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brad james
I think there is more than enough evidence thats been presented that proves aliens exist.

Hi brad james/

Actually all that is presented as evidence in the pictures,is of 'alien' in nature....Unknown anomalies that needs a sharp eye... also take into account that the eyes can fool, making one believe they are seeing what they are being told to see....
What exactly is an alien?
do they all come in Space ships?
do they all appear and disappear at their own will?
Why do they chose to see who they want?
What purpose does this serve?

Your answer above is no way evident that aliens from outer space are visiting earth.
Aliens existing is another matter.

helen

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I still think these particular being may be of a dimensional origin rather than off wordly in the sense that most assume. This may be why 2 people can look at the same photo and one person can see them quite readily and the other will not see them no matter how hard they try. Some people have different perceptions than others. At least in theory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join