It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Earth!! or Are they really aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by scraze
If this is a case of pareidolia (recognition of faces), then it's a special one.. I can't see anything at all. Not even if I try (btw, there is a HUGE blur on the photo!)

Lets assume you're not delusional nor lying, then we should be able to see some creatures. But when these creatures are supposed to .. interjoin? - then we can't identify them by normal physical appearances.. no eyes, noses, mouths, elbows etc. to spot. They don't even eat, why would they need mouths..

So apart from seeing only branches, I wouldn't know what to look for. I've been looking at the areas you marked, but I really just see marks with branches inside them.

If you know how to work with a layered image manipulation program (e.g. GIMP, photoshop) you could draw what you think you see on top of it. At least then we would be able to see what you think we are supposed to see. (See, I want to believe - just not getting anywhere ;])

Btw, props on going to a shrink just to be sure, that's a sane thing to do. Although the shrink that dismissed you based on the photo alone acted a bit strange (he should've listened to the story, that's actually mandatory), but yeah, they do get a lot of patients who need treatment badly and you're most definitely not in that group.

So.. what are we supposed to be looking for? Does it make sense to look for limbs? Or ears? Or a neck? And what color? Are they transparent? If so, how transparent?

Thaaaaaaaaaaank You

You saved me a hell of a lot of inforamtion to dig up, and pretty much summed up what a lot of people in this thread have. Where as most people can see.... THERE ONLY BRANCHES!!!!!! jeez, someone needs to branch out to this guy.....wait....what?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't see anything and I'm trying with all my might. I even "relaxed my eyes" in case it was supposed to be a 3D dolphin or something. No go.

Too bad.

I think you're seeing things you want to see. I think you're hearing things you want to hear. Even though God knows your name, he (or it) is most likely not talking to you through indistiguishable blobs in a random photo.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I did not say I was determined not to believe you. I only go on evidence and I see none here at all. I never said that you were dumb either, I just said maybe you should do some more research to get some more proof before posting something that says Aliens from Earth!!! And the "UFO" is likely a lenticular cloud, if indeed it is not a hoax as you claim and I believe

[edit on 5/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok, seriously, dude, I'm not buying this at all. Is this one of those computer created illusion pictures?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The part where they can mold into each other and out of each other....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I dont understand why your thread is titled as such.
The picture you have provided has absolutely no relationship to the thread title and to be honest i have no idea what you think you can see because even in the ones you circled i can only make out a couple of twig alignments that may resemble a face & thats it.
Is this for real or are you just taking the piss?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
MOB, thank you for posting.

First, a one-time security guard at a prison down south has been photographing / documenting the same Earthbound under the name "cosmostarman" at his website page, cosmostarman.tripod.com.

His information is actually dated (2005 / 2006?), which is really interesting.

Also, Youtube user, Kingufokid, has been filming the bushes / trees just like you have for ETs, and from what I've seen of his footage they really are there. He's also gotten some excellent footage of bizarre, seemingly domestic airfraft.

These two alone have gone far enough for me to consider the presence of these beings here a reality; but I have a wealth of personal evidence / experiences that my mind has opened WAY up.

So, given the above, I really would be interested in hearing who or what you think these beings are.

Of course, any other information about your experiences would be appreciated.

You have an openminded reader here...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Being open minded has nothing to do with this. This is a case of someone simply projecting their desires towards seeing something in a photo that simply doesn't exist.

From that first web site you linked.

CLOAKED INFORMATION BELOW.

Cloaked? Really?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

When I said I was openminded, I simply meant that I hadn't made a judgment call either way, and was willing to listen to what MOB had to share.

It's funny how, in this day and age, we still scoff at a phenomena that has not only been acknowledged, but the reality of which has been recognized and attested to by some of our greatest scientific minds.

At this point, to laugh at this subject matter, although harmless, is absurd.

I don’t base my openmindedness towards MOB’s evidence here based on his evidence alone, but on a wealth of research that appears to support what he is asserting.

And if MOB can’t find a receptive audience at AboveTopSecret, then where?

I’m looking forward to what he has to say. If he turns out to be hoaxing, it doesn’t affect my views, or what information I’ve accumulated to this point in the least.

I’ve got nothing to lose, having this conversation, and potentially some interesting insights to gain.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
when i look closely i do see very strange faces and or beings, but to be quite honest with you, i happen to see these patterns everywhere from paintings to rugs to clouds to walls and stucko, i think its a very common pattern. i have been quite intrigued by the pattern myself, but havent quite figured out what the pattern really is. i too have many pictures of similar things, much clearer and better pictures, but never once would i consider it alive in this reality. i had thought them to be a snapshot of a alternate universe or another dimension that got caught in the creation of the object in which they are embedded on.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I can see them as well. and like you , I do not know what to make of them. I do find it interesting that some photos seem to be teeming with them while others have none at all.
Makes you wonder just a bit.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ya know what - this guy is just trying to share what he thought we would all be interested in. There is no need for personal attacks, saying he is a schizo - i do see faces, and it simply could be from "matrixing". But in the UFO picture, that object is behind that tree. You debunkers and skeptics sure can be rude sometimes. Atleast he has the balls to post, investigate, and get ridiculed. Keep up the work and i would love to hear your stories, i wont think you're a nut - MarsOrBust - definately send me a PM of your stories.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I appreciate your stance and caring for the OP, but most were not attacking him, some took it too far yes. I was not attacking him, just trying to apply logical observations and facts to the thread. I am the first one to jump on something highly speculative, but I feel it is all of our duties to be highly critical of any new piece of "evidence" that comes to the UFO community. We already get laughed at for being too gullible, so let us all withhold our personal feelings and remain strictly empirical shall we? Only then will we start getting down to truth and facts, and stop being ridiculed.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow thats pretty dam amazing if you ask me i think thats the most aliens ive seen in one pic try to get a video of one or perhaps even capture one because you would be pretty reconized for a while if you did but dont let the authorites no first or they will tell you your nuts thats what they do to people.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i found them all you may have to save it and open it to see the whole thing
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4bc8bdf2615.jpg[/atsimg]

This one works better.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Nice but you missed a bunch. there are a ton on the lower half of the photo as well.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was able to count 15 as soon as I looked at the picture in the op.
Keep seeing more, but not sure if I'm doubling up.
What does it mean? I don't know, maybe I've finally left my mind open enough that it has indeed, fallen out.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OMG Aliens!

You think this is what snoop was trying to warn Luke about when R2 and C3PO came over for some tea?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16a28e32ee21.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The baboon looking thing towards the middle doesn't look very happy. I'm not very happy either. When I see these damn pictures in the mall, they give me a friggin headache. Likewise here. Looks like someone has a great deal of time on their hands to make a mish-mosh collage.

If you want positive reinforcement, post some perspective pic dude. This is almost identical to something I painted on the back of my jean jacket (in HS) after eating too many mushrooms.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
you said these creatures where in art, more specifically you named some artists.

i was wondering whether you could provide an image of these works of art and circle where these things appear in them.

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join