It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Earth!! or Are they really aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

You can image them easier in daylight, their not that hard to find, this is world wide. Where there are trees, look for a stand of pretty dead looking birch and some living evergreens, They prefer those areas in NA.

They are masters of camoflauge , ( I'll never be able to spell that word), second to none.

There may be a bit of mistyness in the image, if you see that you have them. Also weird as this sounds, look for circles of branches going up a fur tree as well as other trees.

There is also a likely hood of spotting them on the surface of water, look at areas of water where gulls are hanging out if your near salt water.

The reason I know these things as crazy as it sounds I have met them. nuff said to that.

Mob

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok here is some marks to help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16fbd7a2511.jpg[/atsimg]

You need to keep taking your meds.
Double the dosage.

There is nothing in this photo at all worth talking about.

I did laugh though so thanks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe just post some clouds next time.

This was simply ludicrous.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't understand the part about them being composites... What do you mean?

And while I'll agree those look kind of like something is there, if you take any random picture, especially a blurry one, you'll probably be able to pick out faces or whatever else you wanna see. And I'm not usually a sceptic just for the sake of being one. One time I had what I thought to be a sure photo of Bigfoot taken in the woods in washington state. Upon much further inspection, however, I realized that it was a combination of a rock, a shadow against a tree, and a shrub in the foreground.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/956fe98996dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Not too far from the last pic!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Ok, most of these creatures only need a very simple body.

They don't eat, and they can withstand any enviroment.

They also live in our dimension and can live in 2 dimensions.

These creatures combine with each other to form composite bodies. They actually join together with others to appear to have legs, arms, etc. They get their energy from the sun and live very long lives. They don't walk, they glide.

That is what I was told not by voice or telepathy, I don't fully buy into the telepathy idea. They message me by using our alphabet to form words.

Hope thats helpful. There is more but its hard for me to go there just yet. I've none them now for about 10 months, although they tell me much longer than that. There is a huge amount of disinfo out there, this site is loaded with it.

They have treated me ok, and I did my best to test them, if they had any intentions of hurting me, I'd definetly be history now.

Mob

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The seeing faces in things where there are none is real, but there comes a time when it just don't cut it. Don't fully buy into parodiala ( however its spelled?)

I will tell you this much, I have taken over 20,000 images since I first became aware of them, been to 2 shrinks to more sure I wasn't stripping any gears. Got a clean bill of mental health, although physical health is not too great. One of the shrinks after seeing only 2 pics asked me to leave, he said there is people that really needs his help. So don't buy all the stuff you hear about imagination telling you that faces aren't real. A lot of that is a ruse. I should know.

There is much more to this story, but if I spill it all you'll think I've gone crackers for sure.

Mob

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/956fe98996dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Not too far from the last pic!

Hmmm a leaf shaped object falling next to a tree??

OP you have not caught a UFO or alien in pics provided. You have caught a leafe falling and a tree.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I gotta say............I think you are going WAY OUT on a limb here, in fact that limb is about to break. I think you are seeing faces in natural objects. Humans have a strong sense of pattern recognition, even when nothing is present we still see things. IMO this is a classic example of a "face in the clouds". only this time it is faces in branches.

The "UFO" you showed was likely a lenticular cloud or leaf as some member stated. But who knows you could actually be seeing these things and they could be real...... But I highly, highly doubt it.

Thanks for posting though, although you should prolly do a little more research to back up your claims before doing so, just my opinion however.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Please tell us more about these little guys and the stories they tell you.

Any of them got a name or are they a collective like the Borg?

Ever read the book 'Operators and Things'?

I think you may need some rebuilding of your 'lattice-work'.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, just checked back here and I see that the limb is shakey :>)

I've been on shakey limbs before and managed to get this far, so why not?

Here the example about the object in the sky being a leaf is quite a stretch be itself. Now let me get this straight, you are determined not to take my information as a truth. Don't blame you! I could be hoaxing this, but I'm not.

No problem with your opinion whatsoever, time will be the test now won't it. I'm an old man who is in his waning years and am not physically as healthy as I should be for my age. My health problems don't keep me from investigating as much as I possibly can while I can. Why would I extend myself so much to chase a hallucination. People who do know me always tell me I am a very patient person. I will persue my interest in something til there is nothing left for me to find out. I guess you could call that a fault. I consider normal to me.

I don't lie. I won't bull#. I won't fake something. I've been an amateur astronomer since I was 12, and have a keen eye for detail. I'm not easily fooled. Too many I's in these paragraphs, but what the hell? I got my amateur radio advanced class liscense years ago when you had to know your stuff, you had to know code, you had to be able to build your own equipment.

So why would I risk my good name here trying to help people understand what I know and see. Because I care! That's the main reason. I've long ago been more than convinced by what I've encountered and imaged.

All I can sincerely tell you is to watch my posts.
Mob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay, so I live in the woods up in a mountan, pretty desolated, soundded by forrest, if I go outside yesterday on my balcony and look for dead branches, will I see these beings if I look closley?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think you may be paranoid or delusional schizophrenic, or you're really showing some symptoms.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Never read the book.

Why do you assume they are all little guys?

What do you mean by lattice work?

They tell me nothing, I've never heard them speak.

They have a Symbol which they display a lot. It looks very much like the letter M.
It is a Greek letter which means Mu, sounds like mew.

I think I now who they really are though if that means anything. I attended my nieces confirmation recently, and the Bishop of this area had a very interesting talk, which meant a lot to me. He told us that God knows us all by name. I found that very interesting, because these creatures addressed me by my name.

Mob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Are you a professional?

Or you make that assumption based on..??

Mob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

You will definetly not be able to see beings with your eyes.

Is that clear enough for you?

You may if your lucky collect some very interesting images with a camera.

Mob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
this is coming from an crazy alein abductee dude, Your frekn nuts lol

we see faces in crap like this because it is a survival characteristic form when we where all babies its neural machinery in the brain to be able to recognise human faces and other faces like animal species so we dont think a man eating tiger is a orange and black rock.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by candy coated clown]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
pretty scary.. i couldn't even look them in the eyes!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can't see anything so there's nothing there.

Catch one and take a picture of it so we can see it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If this is a case of pareidolia ('fake recognition',en.wikipedia.org... ), then it's a special one.. I can't see anything at all. Not even if I try (btw, there is a HUGE blur on the photo!)

Lets assume you're not delusional nor lying, then we should be able to see some creatures. But when these creatures are supposed to .. interjoin? - then we can't identify them by normal physical appearances.. no eyes, noses, mouths, elbows etc. to spot. They don't even eat, why would they need mouths..

So apart from seeing only branches, I wouldn't know what to look for. I've been looking at the areas you marked, but I really just see marks with branches inside them.

If you know how to work with a layered image manipulation program (e.g. GIMP, photoshop) you could draw what you think you see on top of it. At least then we would be able to see what you think we are supposed to see. (See, I want to believe - just not getting anywhere ;])

Btw, props on going to a shrink just to be sure, that's a sane thing to do. Although the shrink that dismissed you based on the photo alone acted a bit strange (he should've listened to the story, that's actually mandatory), but yeah, they do get a lot of patients who need treatment badly and you're most definitely not in that group.

So.. what are we supposed to be looking for? Does it make sense to look for limbs? Or ears? Or a neck? And what color? Are they transparent? If so, how transparent?

[edit on 28-5-2009 by scraze]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join