It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NKorea threatens to attack US, SKorean warships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

NKorea threatens to attack US, SKorean warships

news.yahoo.com

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea threatened military action Wednesday against U.S. and South Korean warships plying the waters near the Koreas' disputed maritime border, raising the specter of a naval clash just days after the regime's underground nuclear test. In Washington, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton warned that Pyongyang faced unspecified consequences because of its "provocative and belligerent" acts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It was really only a matter of time before N.Korea started their S.H.1.T again, Maybe someone should just go over their and Kick thier Ass. Boom them back into the stone age.

I can't understand why they always have to try get center stage,Maybe they were not happy that Iran was getting all the worlds Attention. Like a little kids that on one is playing with..

news.yahoo.com

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Several threads on this already on this page. Maybe join one of the ongoing discussions.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yeah i see that -everyone's got a different title!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait

It was really only a matter of time before N.Korea started their S.H.1.T again, Maybe someone should just go over their and Kick thier Ass. Boom them back into the stone age.

I can't understand why they always have to try get center stage,Maybe they were not happy that Iran was getting all the worlds Attention. Like a little kids that on one is playing with..

news.yahoo.com

no offense but lets be honest with ourselves here

you mean boom them back to the stone age, like we did with iraq?

if we or anyone started a war with korea, it would go the same way its going everywhere else

a long expensive drawn out war that ruins economies and lives

and if we are to continue being honest, there isnt a single country out there that is stupid enough to nuke anyone

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

May I suggest a history lesson on N Korea.

Then when you're finished with that then maybe we can discuss "booming"
Second I would seriously consider reading some of the latest headlines. You may then understand who has been threatening whom with what.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Um, couldn't Dick Cheyney take out Kim Jong Il with his secret assasin squad at any time?

Also, this isn't related (or maybe it could be, I don't know) but N.Korea will never be able to go nuclear because whenever N.Korea fails at a nuclear missle reaching North America every three years, Kim Jong Il kills the staff that makes the missles and hires a new one. and as history will repeat itself, he'll try, try, and fail again.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

So you don't think North Korea is stupid when Kim would rather focus on nuclear bombs than everyone in his country starving to death?
I can definitely see them using a nuke.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And the NWO"S plan of one more World War is on it's way,

okay so this could or could not start another world war, but remember when dealing with the NWO there is no such thing as coincidences anymore, and this whole North Korea thing is the start of the plans for WWIII.

I've brought this up in another post, but it should be brought up many times

Coincidence this happens a very short time after Obama says " we will not send you to war without a cause"?

Coincidence that all this starts to happen days after The Bilderberg meeting?

no, it is not a coincidence what so ever, they are getting it on, there plan is starting.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Coincidence this happens a very short time after Obama says " we will not send you to war without a cause"?

no, it is not a coincidence what so ever, they are getting it on, there plan is starting.

Starred because I think you are dead on. But, personally, I don't believe that this is the beginning of any plans, but rather the beginning of the last phase. The signs of this are decades and likely centuries old. I remember my grandfather, years ago, raving about what was coming. It was like he sensed it in his bones so many years ago.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley

Starred because I think you are dead on. But, personally, I don't believe that this is the beginning of any plans, but rather the beginning of the last phase. The signs of this are decades and likely centuries old. I remember my grandfather, years ago, raving about what was coming. It was like he sensed it in his bones so many years ago.

i concur with you mate, the NWO's checkmate is coming, sooner then we can or will believe!

i will not stand for it, nor will i fall by them

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lets see what would happen if NK warships were ever a mere mile off American waters.. I bet the US would blast them to the depths of the ocean. The next day on CNN you'd hear a story stating the NK warships were inside American waters and fired first.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

The North has a history of this type of BS. Here read all about it in black and white.

Linky here

The North also said it would not respect the legal status of five islands on the South's side of the line. Two naval clashes occurred in that area in 1999 and 2002, killing six sailors from South Korea and more than 30 from North Korea. In those skirmishes, North Korea was badly outgunned by the South's more modern weapons.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The North has a history of this type of BS. Here read all about it in black and white.

Linky here

The North also said it would not respect the legal status of five islands on the South's side of the line. Two naval clashes occurred in that area in 1999 and 2002, killing six sailors from South Korea and more than 30 from North Korea. In those skirmishes, North Korea was badly outgunned by the South's more modern weapons.

My point is; the US is escalating an already escalated issue.

Again as I mentioned earlier in another thread; allow them to test their own nukes and missiles on their own land and ocean boundary.

When the MSM mentioned that NK launched missiles towards Japan really all they did was launch missiles in the ocean east of NK. Anything launched east of NK is towards Japan. Only problem is, it gets exagerated by the MSM. If they launch them to west they'd state NK launched them towards China. American warships are very close to NK ocean boundary. Of course they will threaten to attack if they enter their turf.

I also remember when the MSM lied and said the president of Iran wants Israel wiped off the face of the earth when in fact he did not.

These global elitists are trying to get their WWlll going and thats exactly whats at hand here.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well it's a good thing I think for myself.

Trust me I'm not new to what N Korea has been doing I've been watching their garbage for over 40 years.

It's hardly news to me.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm happy you think for yourself.

I also think for myself and I'll let you in on a little secret.. I'm not so new with what has been going on in NK either.

We have two different perspectives.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

And the NWO"S plan of one more World War is on it's way,

okay so this could or could not start another world war, but remember when dealing with the NWO there is no such thing as coincidences anymore, and this whole North Korea thing is the start of the plans for WWIII.

...So how does the NWO or the Bilderbridges or the Lizard People or the Greys benefit by the entire world going to war, radiating the entire world, and crippling any advancement man has made since the B.C. era? This isn't 1939 anymore, humanity unfortunately has grown up and now has grown up toys which won't just eliminate a few but everyone. And if we really did get into a WW3 scenario, do you really doubt it'll be fought through only conventional means? There are so many variables in war, especially of war on such a epic scale as what you're proposing, how the hell could anyone control, manipulate, or confidently profit off it? These whole "NWO, Conspiracy" things are starting to become like Christians to me. People who makes absolutely no sense while espousing their fear induced believes. And here's a question that still hasn't been answer by anyone. Where was the evil "Bilderbrand group" during the Bush Administration? Why did I only start to hear or read about that group as soon as Obama took office? For a group that supposedly has the ability to instigate and control a major nuclear world war, they certainly had a hell of a start up to go from zero to the ones pulling the strings in under 150 days. Why can't anyone accept that there's a crazy # backed by our economic and cultural enemy who's doing anything and everything to become a player on the block? Besides if all this war remotely true, if you were at the head of an elaborate shadowy conspiracy, why wouldn't you want to keep the fat dumb slaves around to do your bidding? What does killing the majority of them do for you?

top topics

join