It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basically need at least 20 posts. Good day'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm a newbie poster on these boards you could say. Though i've been visiting this site for years. I am interested in making many new friends, connections, and sharing energy along the way. There is much I would like to discuss, though I need those posts. So here is my introductory. How are you?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OriginalDream

I'm very fine, thank you.

I've been in the same position not so long ago so i'll give you a bit of help on your posting. How's the weather where you are ?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'll throw down for you, matey. Two words of advice: don't mention drugs or cuss, including using dashes to bleep the words. There is a word policeman on here who will cite you.....

Also, please don't mention George Bush, Masons or FEMA camps and get the masses worked up, you'd do better screaming "Hey Hillary!!!" in a crowded room at the Republican National Convention!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

I am happy you decided to join, it's nice to have some fresh perspective. As far as your posts goes, there are plenty of interesting topics here today. You should have your fill in no time

Hope you enjoy yourself and I am looking forward to discusing your interests with you.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Word Policeman here. All we will ever ask is that you remain within the T&C's of the board and be civil towards one another. That is not too much to ask.

Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as enlightening as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OriginalDream
I'm a newbie poster on these boards you could say. Though i've been visiting this site for years. I am interested in making many new friends, connections, and sharing energy along the way. There is much I would like to discuss, though I need those posts. So here is my introductory. How are you?

Congrats on your first. I hope this is mine.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Slayer, no offense but your icon looks ravishing in that uniform. I just broke up with a cop who wore one and you make my heart go pitter-patter. Just thought I'd share that.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OriginalDream

hi there
so you have taken the red pill good for you

not got 20 post my self yet i hope to get their soon

regards

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by moonpie

WTF happens at 20 posts?

Do you get a new car or something?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I shall take note of the wise words being shared about the site.

I will also take note of new friendships, connections, and enlightening wisdom that will be shared.

The weather is quite nice, the sun is shining. What more would I ask for?

haha

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
reply to post by moonpie

WTF happens at 20 posts?

Do you get a new car or something?

i wish once you reach 20 posts you can start your first thread

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome.

Something is not right here.

I just checked your profile and you have 3 post but 2 threads. How did that happen if you have to have 20 posts to make a thread?

And, where the heck are you? You haven't been here in a week?

This is strange.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I'm not sure.
lol

I attempted at 20 posts before, but went offline for a while. Thank you for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hi im malcolm this place is interesting

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this is my 20th post yay!

new topics

top topics

join