Evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
Yeah Social Darwinism, as used by fascists, is the belief that basically survival the fittest is the deciding factor in society.

It has nothing to do with Darwin or evolution.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Wally Hope because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In string theory the number of false vacua is commonly quoted as 10^500

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

The only conclusion is that people have philosophical objections to the God of the Bible and therefore will refuse to believe creation no matter what.

I agree, it's called bias, and then self-denial, and then cognitive dissonance with some.
Then they could say the same about those of us that believe in God and Creation.
I am just glad we live in a age were this reality will be proved true when it is in the greatest doubt and disbelief ever.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
LOL. Evolution is illogical? not creationism? what the hell are you smoking, i'd sure like to give that stuff a try.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I only read the original post (only a few comments). This is my humble opinion and I am still undecided, in no way do I want to attack or insult. I get the feeling you are trying to use the evidence provided to say that evolution is false. What confuses me is that evolution can still be speculated as true regardless of content in this thread as it wasn't 100% proved false. The same goes for Christianity, there is some evidence pointing towards it (the Bible) but theirs tons of things pointing against it.

I was raised Christian, because I was told it was the absolute truth since childhood it was hard for me to question everything. I think anyone debating between intelligent design and evolution isn't fair because everyone is extremely biased. Most Christians wont ever consider evidence pointing against it, same goes for evolutionists. Being religious I was so stuck in my ways and what was said to be true, I would read something pointing against it (and "consider it") but in reality I knew regardless of what it said I wouldn't ever believe it. Currently I guess I am undecided, but because I am taking lots of science courses (specifically Biology) I know much about evolution and I need to treat it as truth in school as if evolution wasn't true then huge huge sections of life science wouldn't work.

This is why I feel this topic of debate is useless, excluding the small middle portion no evolutionist or Christian is going to chance there views unless they revive some kind of Revelation. How could you believe something you don't want to believe? Its a useless effort. I think evolutionists should make their information accessible but not argue religious people insulting their beliefs. Same goes for religion, I find the effort to convert and force religion on people who don't want it in futile.

I don't know... I have lots of questions when considering that there is a God. Does he even care about us? Is there other life in the universe? Were we simply creations but not watched over? idk....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Evolution is FACT...and its goal isn't to "disprove god"

All scientists are saying is that there is NO OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE for god...and that too is a FACT

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join