It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If the big bang started from anti matter and matter combining then where did the anti matter and matter originate from? Is it not possible God created the universe by means of the big bang theory? I guess not since that means we all have someone to answer to regarding our actions. And if we did come from apes then why are there still apes but not apeman creatures walking around.Mankind is so desperate to not be responsible for their choices in life that they are willing to say we evolved from a primate which to me is degrading to the human species. And to complain about the bible because of its age means you do not believe in anything thats over what ...100 years or 50 years or just anything that happened before an ape gave birth to you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by Solofront

So what is so special about the thumb? Thats the card you are willing to play? What about the tongue or eyes or ears or anuses? By your logic we could have evolved from any animal not just a lemur. Also by that logic anything that flies comes from a single creature that flies or anything that swims comes from a single creature that swims or did every living thing come from the same ameoba? If your answer is yes then that means humans came directly from an organism and not from an ape. If we came from any beast it would be a pig since we can handle having a pig heart replacing our own. And how do you explain different races?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

And if we did come from apes then why are there still apes but not apeman creatures walking around.

YOU ARE AN APE....

You descended from the same parent species that our "Modern" Apes descended from.

There are STILL apes, because Technically YOU *ARE* an ape, and So are the species that you would classify *AS* apes.

An ape is a classification of Nucleic celled, Embryonic, Vertebrates, with hair follicles covering most of their bodies, 4 appendages with 5 digits per appendage and Protein composed nails growing from each digit, etc, etc, etc...

Mankind is so desperate to not be responsible for their choices in life that they are willing to say we evolved from a primate which to me is degrading to the human species.

Degrading or not, *YOU ARE A PRIMATE*

*YOUR PARENTS ARE PRIMATES*

Q.E.D.

*YOU DESCENDED FROM PRIMATES*

And to complain about the bible because of its age means you do not believe in anything thats over what ...100 years or 50 years or just anything that happened before an ape gave birth to you?

Yes... An ape gave birth to us all.

(Facepalm)

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

I concur whole-heartedly. First of all I would like to point out that people say matter can neither be created or destroyed. However in stating this, they should be aware of something that Stephen Hawking said in his book, "A Brief History of Time"..

In a nutshell, Stephen Hawking said that when matter and anti-matter annihilate, that the two separate universes arc together and form a body of balanced energy that is not the continually arcing matter/anti-matter universes. It manifests the etheric universe which permeates our physical universe.. It then thins out and seemingly disappears into the permeating etheric universe.

Many scientists, "of which I am one" have determined that the sum total of the physical universe and time itself is nothing more than the flowing universal field. An interesting note here is that we do not know< "what" field is:

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

There is a clear difference between the Egyptian and Mayan cultures.. The Egyptian god appearing was benevolent telling the people, "how things are", while the Mayan would be the why..

At the moment it might be adventagous for me to show you an Egyptian hieroglyph explaining the, "manufacture" of the universe..

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Lets assume you wanted to give a race knowledge that would endure time so that it might be used at the appropriate time; how would you do it?

The Egyptian god appearing instilled the knowledge into a written language and gave it to the Egyptians..

First of all the Egyptians were, "masters" of geometry. They knew that a sphere represents an immeasurable universe, meaning Ra is an, "immeasurable God".. In the picture the son of Ra wears a crown that is a sphere that is encased by a serpent.

The meaning? He wears the fact that he went through death to get into the immeasurable God as a crown. Who does that remind you of?

Now standing on this base, "God" he uses the queen of the north and the queen of the south to, "move" a being that is a ruler, to move in the four directions of filed and create/animate creation.

Also the following picture shows the four field being generated by/going back to the etheric universe:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This means that our universe came from the etheric universe.. The interesting note here is that the balanced energy of the etheric universe ahs nothing that could cause it to change, "states" of being; unless it is alive like the Egyptian hieroglyphs claim..

S&F for you..

Thank you.

No consequencE..

[edit on 26-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Thank you noconsequence for taking my invite here! Everything you said made sense! I admire the efforts of people such as stuff1 and yourself to enlighten people concerning proper movement. This is an excellent thread!

I believe that one day the race might see your work for what it is; the most enlightened work I have seen concerning these issues! You actually have applicable knowledge! Far beyond those unable to give exact details that you continue to point out without fail!! Wow! You should be famous!

DA

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yes, it is VERY unlikely that creatures on this planet adapted to their environment and changed over hundreds of thousands of years. also, fat people are going to stop eating McDonalds and most of the members of ATS are eventually going to get laid. all three of these statements are incredibly false.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Man o Man. Am I the only Christian that believes in aliens and evolution? Why does evrything here have to be so black and white? It is possible for a believer in Christ to laugh at the creation story. Not all Christians are bible toting science hating retards. I don't understand how people are either viewed as profoundly one or the other. There are gray areas and those who believe certain things while not accepting others. Its all about personal belief. Everyone is different. I do agree that there are blind fanatical religious robots, but they only make up like 10 percent of the Christian faith.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
my sentiments exactly...

it is not only a conspiracy but it is a weapon in the hands of some like Hitler and Stalin, it's doctrine has warped the minds of individuals who were not taught its proper meaning.

History proves this...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuff1"

10 to the power of 1025

How can we put that number in context? Well if you accept that the universe is Billions of years old than there are only 10 to the power of 17 seconds in the History of time!!!! Even if the "God of time" where to randomly pick Amino Acids every second of the universe there would not even be close to the proper amount of time 10 to 17 vs 10 to 1025. Not even close!!

I think the problem here is that you don't understand probability. No offence.

let me illustrate:

The odds of being dealt a royal flush are 649,739 : 1.

I'm not a major poker player, but I play a little. Maybe a dozen times a year over the last 10. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I have played 10 times a year, and that each time I played, I was dealt a total of... 50 hands, for the sake of argument. that would mean that I've been dealt 5000 hands over the last decade. At least.

Yet somehow, sitting here, I can remember being dealt no fewer than six royal flushes.

Using your application of probability, I would have had to have been dealt 3,898,494 hands to have been dealt 6 royal flushes - and at 50 hands per game, 10 times a year, that would take me 7,796 years.

Once you get your head around that, I'd suggest reading up on biology. To take your "american flag from a plane" idea - you're missing the central idea of biological evolution - in a nutshell, that what is correct stays, and what is incorrect doesn't. If we're really going to compare this plane idea to evolution, we should apply evolutionary thinking to the problem, so:

First flyover: nothing but white. A few thousand gallons should do it.

now, while the plane is being refilled, let's mask off the places that are supposed to be white. They're supposed to be white, so they can stay. That's more in line with how evolution works.

Second flyover: red.

Now, we mask off the red as well. Because they're supposed to be red. Not white, and certainly not blue.

Third flyover: blue.

Now we can head down, peel off the masking tape, give a proper burial to all the poor red white and blue birdies and squirrels and so on, and enjoy our flag. 3 passes, and it's done.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

it is not only a conspiracy but it is a weapon in the hands of some like Hitler and Stalin, it's doctrine has warped the minds of individuals who were not taught its proper meaning.

Social Darwinism is not part of the theory of Evolution and has no correlation to any discovery made in Darwin's day or since. Evolution has no doctrine, it is a theory built on evidence of many varieties that helps explain bio-diversity. Hitler never used Evolution for anything, although he did try to cook up his own brand of racial pseudoscience to support his wild theories about a master race. These are not ordinary minds we are dealing with, Stalin and Hitler likely would have used anything at their disposal to sway public opinion and justify their horrible actions. There's no conspiracy here, at least not amongst scientists and Evolution cannot be used as a weapon unless it is, as you said, not properly understood.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yeah Social Darwinism, as used by fascists, is the belief that basically survival the fittest is the deciding factor in society.

It has nothing to do with Darwin or evolution.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Wally Hope because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
my sentiments exactly...

Evolution is no conspiracy, it is the most well-supported theory for biodiversity that there is.

Now please, answer these questions since you keep bringing up these stupid points:

Question 1: Where is the evidence in Darwin's writings that he was a racist? No, the subtitle of a book isn't enough to draw a conclusion about the material contained within.

Question 2: Where is the evidence of negative social impact with regard to Darwin's theory of evolution?

Question 3: Where is the evidence that Darwin's writings and scientific findings influenced any dictatorship? Please provide direct quotes from these dictators.

Question 4: Why would it be dangerous to teach children actual, fact-based science?

Question 5: Do you or do you not agree that Darwin's theory of evolution is the best way to explain the diversity of life found upon planet Earth?

Question 6: How is evolution a racial ideology?

History proves this...

In the words of any stereotypical Missourian: Show me
edit on 27/12/10 by madnessinmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

Listen, I know that no matter what Science tells you you're not gonna change your mind. You're not basing your belief on reasons, so there's nothing I could say or do to change it. Of course, if I were to hear evidence that told me what I thought was actually incorrect I would change my mind. But realize that your belief isn't based on whether or not it's true, and totally based instead on what you want to be true. You can live that way if you want. I don't mind. But that doesn't mean I have to respect it, or pretend that it's true too.

We're all changed by our environment, and or diet, and our different parents. Also, life mutates and changes. Sometimes it mutates for the better and sometimes it mutates for the worse. I mean, we have two different parents that we look similar to. And sometimes we look more like their parents! And I would also say that we all sorta do look the same. There are similarities between us and other life forms out there, you just have to look for them. We have the same feelings as our pets (happy, sad, anger, embarrassment, play, etc). Have you ever heard of Koko the talking gorilla (koko.org)? It's a gorilla they taught sign language! And she understands it, and talks to people using it! And she has feelings and imagination and life in her just like us. And it's far more compelling than your other-worldly telepathy you think you have with that god guy you think's out there listening to your thoughts.

How did the earth come to be? Some scientists will tell you that it came from a big bang billions of years ago. Others say that the universe doesn't have a beginning or end, but it's just as infinite as it appears. Just space forever and ever. That make lots more sense to me than a god guy who's been around forever who just appeared without evolving, or growing, or learning, without parents or anything at all.

You seem to believe in all that junk without any evidence, or proof, or logic, or anything. Do you seriously just believe it because that book from a thousand years ago said it's so?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Man o Man. Am I the only Christian that believes in aliens and evolution? Why does evrything here have to be so black and white? It is possible for a believer in Christ to laugh at the creation story. Not all Christians are bible toting science hating retards. I don't understand how people are either viewed as profoundly one or the other. There are gray areas and those who believe certain things while not accepting others. Its all about personal belief. Everyone is different. I do agree that there are blind fanatical religious robots, but they only make up like 10 percent of the Christian faith.

No, actually it's not possible for a child of God to laugh at the creation "story", because His God is a Creator.

No, actually it's not possible for a child of God to dismiss the creation of Adam because they understand why their Messiah is the "second" Adam.

So I would argue that the 90% fully live in Babylon whilst the "10%" do not. If you believe that Adam evolved from an ape, then you have accepted a false gospel and you reject why God took it upon Himself to step into His Creation. Calling your brethren who do know that they are created "blind fanatical religious robots" is indicative of just how deeply you are grounded in Babylon. God will show you the house of sand which has been built if you seek Him for understanding. And as prophecied, it will fall not only in your personal life but in the world. If you sought His understanding you would understand that it is part of the tar binding together the bricks (Godless men) as they build their "tower" (united humanity in full rebellion against their Creator). If you are a Christian, a son of God, you would understand the time in which you live. And you wouldn't condemn your brethren for understanding that science is that tar and Babylon. They don't "hate science", but they utterly reject the mantra that has come out of it - that "science will save us", that "technology will save us" or that "man will save us", for they understand that it is only God who saves.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ac3rr
reply to post by stuff1

You seem to believe in all that junk without any evidence, or proof, or logic, or anything. Do you seriously just believe it because that book from a thousand years ago said it's so?

I'm not sure if you understand how Faith comes about. Go open the Bible and tell me if you "believe"? No? Then you have clearly demonstrated what every Christian will tell you, and that is that the faith to believe comes from God Himself. I don't believe in Creation because "some book" tells me, I believe because He confirms it every day. It's His Spirit that testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, that He Created mankind. Please remember this. Thousands lived without scripture when the RCC hoarded it, but yet, they understood and simply walked with Him. This is the theme of "that book" - Walk with Him, seek Him, come to know Him. But the flip side is this; man would rather go it alone and be their own god, they'd rather go into utter rebellion to their Creator.

This age will end in rebellion, so the call to repent is growing louder as humanity is being herded to form the last incarnation of Babel, united in "one voice", "one government" and "one mixed religion" - all of which is declared openly as not including the only way by which the True God of Heaven and Earth has provided for salvation - Christ Jesus, Yahushua, "God saves". Only one Faith and one population has been targeted with evolution and it's resulting atheism - not Muslim countries, nor Buddhist countries, nor the Savannahs of Africa. Just the descendants of Christian forefathers. And once those descendants were thoroughly indoctrinated by evolution as the basis which denied Biblical creation, what are we seeing today? The subtle shift from no god in evolution to forms of evolution that don't deny a Creator (such as "extraterrestrials as creators") - just as long as it isn't the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the only name by which we must be saved - Yahushua/Jesus.

Please, just know that it isn't "the book" that gives belief. I wouldn't have written so many words if it wasn't so very important.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100I don't believe in Creation because "some book" tells me, I believe because He confirms it every day.

Care to explain how he confirms it each day?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm with Gen. Pickett on this one...

Major General George E. Pickett: Sirs, perhaps there are those among you who believe you are descended from a ape. I suppose there may even be those among you who believe that I am descended from a ape. But I challenge the man to step forward who believes that General Robert E. Lee is descended from a ape.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

Why could the process not have been guided from the beginning by a creator? Why could the big bang not have been God's way of bringing the universe into being? Why is cosmological evolution impossible? My own personal belief is that both sides of the argument are possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join