It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Is a singularity "nothing" or "something" I'm confused...
What is a "singularity?"
A point?
Spec?
Dot?
Smudge?
Smear?
Area?
Something?
Nothing?
Confusion?

"Nothing" was in quote marks for a reason. It was in response to stuff. This goes into quite a bit on what a singularity is
en.wikipedia.org...

Which comes first, gas or stars

The gas formed from the after affects of the big bang and then condensed to form the first stars.

Dogs remain as dogs.
Just like you can't morph an elephant into a gazelle.
We have elephants.
&
We have gazelle!

If an elephant gave birth to a gazelle that would disprove evolution. What about dinosaurs? Theropod dinosaurs certainly gave rise to bird.

As for your other question on what is our "ancestor." The lemur-like animal that has gotten so much attention lately was one of the last grey areas of human lineage, and certainly one of the oldest. It is the earliest primate that has opposable thumbs and provides a link between Lemurs(Prosimians) and all other primates (Simians.)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
As for your other question on what is our "ancestor." The lemur-like animal that has gotten so much attention lately was one of the last grey areas of human lineage

Or so they say.

Do you really believe you descened from a lineage of lemurs?

and certainly one of the oldest.

One of the oldest lemurs found, yes.

It is the earliest primate that has opposable thumbs and provides a link between Lemurs(Prosimians) and all other primates (Simians.)

But where in the name of a female druid are the "Morphing Species" between prosimians and simians.

Lets say the lemur has a tail length of 10 inches.

We should, according to "educated" evolutionist scholars, have a species with a tail length of 10-9in, 9-8in, and so on, down until us.

And we should also have a species of similar to us with short stubby little 1in. tails, lol
Wtf kind of purpose would a 1in tail serve at all for an adult primate...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't link to wiki, as edits are made daily by bored younglings

One more thing, I still don't know if dinosaurs died out, or morphed into current creatures?

Did they go exstinct?
Did they morph?

Why did the "Plesiasoar, etc..." die out but aligators, sylocanths, etc... live on?
They are both sea dewellers..

Also, how did mammals, reptiles, amphibians, etc, all descend from a tribe of lemurs drinking primordial soup?

Also, why would you quote from someone/something else, who says "---"

How do you "validate" what they/it says is truth or not?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Solofront]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solofront

As for your other question on what is our "ancestor." The lemur-like animal that has gotten so much attention lately was one of the last grey areas of human lineage

Or so they say.

Do you really believe you descened from a lineage of lemurs?

The fossil found wasn't a lemur, at least not in the modern day since. Lemurs don't have opposable thumbs.

As for your comment on wikipedia, please read the thread here as to why Wiki is a reliable source
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One more thing, I still don't know if dinosaurs died out, or morphed into current creatures?

Did they go exstinct?
Did they morph?

Why did the "Plesiasoar, etc..." die out but aligators, sylocanths, etc... live on?
They are both sea dewellers..

There is a debate as to whether birds are their own order or a suborder or Archosaurs, I'll let you decide.

Alligators and crocodiles are far from "Sea dwellers." Crocodilians were deeply affected by the impact that wiped off the dinosaurs. You don't see any two legged land crocodiles anymore, do you?

As for cylocanths, that is another matter. The species we see today in South Africa and Indonesia may well be a previously undiscovered form. The lobed fined fish that most likely gave rise to amphibians are long gone. The one's that are around today are more distant relatives than anything else.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OP..... Are you saying that we all came from Adam & Eve?
And that Evolution is the only other theory to hold up merit?
What if we came from outter space?
How does this Theory go down with you?

I personally do not believe the Adam & Eve story.... i still find it impossible.... could never have happened like that.... there is no way a woman was created out of a mans rib for starters.... and secondly with all the different Ethnicities out there it just is not feasible.

As to Evolution.... although this is feasible, i still don't believe it.... ok... so our nearest neighbour may be the Ape in the Animal World but this does not necessarily mean that we evolved from one... And again how did all these different Ethnicities & Languages come about? Are you saying that an Ape wondered from Africa into Russia for example, evolved and then started talking Russian or evolved in Germany and started to speak and write in German (these are just two examples). You look at the whole World and there is no way this is possible.... besides i think Penguins are pretty intelligent and also have a lot in common with us.... so you could say that we evolved from Penguins too...

Now as to Intelligent Design... this sounds the most feasible.... for one there was a massive meteorite that wiped out the Dinasours and for two our bodies are just too sophisticated to not be an Intelligent Design! You look and examine the way our body works and you will see that i'm right. If you look at the Pharoahs you should see something in them which is just out of this World!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
TruthxIsxInxThexMist, you are extremely ignorant.

It is obvious, if you know anything about history and culture, that different regions produce different styles of art, different religions, and different languages. This is because there is no universal civilization, and there was no possible way to standardize a language due to the vast distances between groups of people.

Different ethnicities came about because of evolution. Africans have dark skin to protect them from the sun, seeing as Africa is a continent of plains and desert.

Also, we did not evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor.

These things are only obvious, and one would have to be extremely ignorant to ask questions like you have.

One more thing, whether you believe Evolution or not, it is a scientific fact.

Edit: I found the article I was looking for. www.sciencedaily.com...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by PieKeeper]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

It is obvious, if you know anything about history and culture, that different regions produce different styles of art, different religions, and different languages. This is because there is no universal civilization, and there was no possible way to standardize a language due to the vast distances between groups of people.

Different ethnicities came about because of evolution. Africans have dark skin to protect them from the sun, seeing as Africa is a continent of plains and desert.

Also, we did not evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor.

These things are only obvious, and one would have to be extremely ignorant to ask questions like you have.

Edit: I found the article I was looking for. www.sciencedaily.com...

Not ignorant, just keeping an open mind! When i was at school i was taught this and that but then i didn't have an open mind like i do now so i didn't question it....

[edit on 22-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Different ethnicities came about because of evolution.

What makes you say that?
Do you have any proof besides the typical, "Dr. Ego said this"

Originally posted by PieKeeperWe share a common ancestor.

We do?
Is it that lemur?

These things are only obvious

What things?
That we descended from an unknown "common ancestor?"

My god, dude, you have got to be kidding me.
Give me break, haha...
Where-T-F do you get your factorial information from, and how do you know that information IS FACT?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Solofront]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solofront
What makes you say that?
Do you have any proof besides the typical, "Dr. Ego said this"

Irish people have red hair, Africans have dark skin. If evolution is a farse, then all people would share 1 skin color, 1 hair color, 1 eye color.

We do?
Is it that lemur?

+

What things?
That we descended from an unknown "common ancestor?"

Maybe, maybe not, but it is a vital piece of the puzzle. When the dinosaurs were wiped out, the only mammals that existed were very small. The sudden absence of a large portion of the predators gave these small, burrowing mammals room to grow and evolve. Genetics, along with the fossil record, show that we share a common ancestor with other apes. In fact we belong in the same Taxonomic Family.

My god, dude, you have got to be kidding me.
Give me break, haha...
Where-T-F do you get your factorial information from, and how do you know that information IS FACT?

We know this information is fact because it's been proven time and time again. There is overwhelming proof.

Please, inform yourself.
www.sciencedaily.com...
evolution.berkeley.edu...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The sudden absence of a large portion of the predators gave these small, burrowing mammals room to grow and evolve.

What did these mammals evolve from?

Genetics, along with the fossil record, show that we share a common ancestor with other apes.

The fossil record does not show that we share any common ancestor with anything!

All it shows are individual species.

No transitional species.

We know this information is fact because it's been proven time and time again. There is overwhelming proof.
Please, inform yourself.
www.sciencedaily.com...
evolution.berkeley.edu...

All your links you show me describe how evolution should work, they don't prove that it actually does work.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What did these mammals evolve from?

Synapsids

The fossil record does not show that we share any common ancestor with anything!

All it shows are individual species.

No transitional species.

Archaeopteryx

All your links you show me describe how evolution should work, they don't prove that it actually does work.

The first one shows how a group of lizards over a period of about 30-40 years developed new digestive structures. This is evolution in work.

The second contains a lot of information. You should probably read some of it before you dismiss it completely.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The first one shows how a group of lizards over a period of about 30-40 years developed new digestive structures. This is evolution in work.

Micro evolution, yes.

The second contains a lot of information. You should probably read some of it before you dismiss it completely.

The only thing I'm dismissing is a theory that is preached as fact, when in fact it is only a theory.

Take for instance, Tyranosaruous, where are the transitional species?
And, Pachycephalosaurs, where is its transitional species?

Species from the primordial soup, to the full shabang, where are the transitions...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Solofront

My god man, I just told you all of this.

A Scientific Theory is a construction which serves to explain and predict an observable phenomena. Evolution is an observable phenomena. The Theory of Evolution deals with how Evolution works. It does not deal with whether or not Evolution works, because the fact that Evolution happens is a prerequisite for the Theory of Evolution to exist.

Archeopteryx is a transitional species, and there are many more. We can not find every single thing that has ever lived. Fossilization is an extremely rare process. We can not go out and search for a specific fossil.

By the way, Micro and Macro Evolution are part of the same process. For you to say "Micro" is an admittance to the fact that Evolution occurs.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by PieKeeper]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Evolution is an observable phenomena.

Wait, now which one are talking about, m or M?

The Theory of Evolution deals with how Evolution works. It does not deal with whether or not Evolution works, because the fact that Evolution happens is a prerequisite for the Theory of Evolution to exist.

I have a theory that theres a supermodel in my closet, so your telling me I have to have an actual supermodel in my closet in order for me to have a theory.

Explain to me how polystrate fossils and the like are found within layers of sediment which...according to M.E. were layed down over a period of millineia.
Which would make the bottom half of the fossil older than the top half.

Polystrate trees too, would have crumbled before the millions of years it "would" of took to cover them.

Such examples demonstrate rapid and catastrophic sedimentary burial, as opposed to slow sedimentary that is accumulated as envisioned by the evolutionary community.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolofrontWait, now which one are talking about, m or M?

By the way, Micro and Macro Evolution are part of the same process. For you to say "Micro" is an admittance to the fact that Evolution occurs.

I have a theory that theres a supermodel in my closet, so your telling me I have to have an actual supermodel in my closet in order for me to have a theory.

A Scientific Theory, yes. What you are talking about is a hypothesis, you hypothesize that there is a supermodel in your closet. You don't actually know if it's there or not, so you go through the scientific method to find out whether or not it is indeed there.

When you have proven that it is there, you must then explain WHY it is there, and be able to predict WHEN and HOW it will be there again. This part is the Theory.

Explain to me how polystrate fossils and the like are found within layers of sediment which...according to M.E. were layed down over a period of millineia.
Which would make the bottom half of the fossil older than the top half.

Polystrate trees too, would have crumbled before the millions of years it "would" of took to cover them.

Such examples demonstrate rapid and catastrophic sedimentary burial, as opposed to slow sedimentary that is accumulated as envisioned by the evolutionary community.

"Such examples demonstrate rapid and catastrophic sedimentary burial..." this is precisely how it happens, and what makes them so different than the average fossil we would think of.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

My question is: Where did the matter come from that formed the singularity? The question is NOT answered! Nobody has been able to tell me where it came from! Hmm. That's enough for me. That would make matter God; because it has allways been! I don't think that's it at all.

Truthfully; though I think that the bible was changed in its' translation to be used as a tool to control the population, I think that some of its' truth made it out because of the pressure of the known word and maybe a few good translators..

Gas clouds forming stars was mentioned; but isn't gas also a result of reaction in matter? Comon people is it the chicken or the egg!?

DA

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by demonicangel32

I actually don't believe the big bang. Many problems with it (for example all the galaxies should all spin in the same direction but they don't) I just mentioned it because even though it is an evolutionary theory it give credence to a creator. It is still so obvious that in a finite universe their had to be something to create the matter necessary for the big bang.

Here is the creation model of the beginning of the universe. If you have an understanding of the theory of relativity than you should find this theory reasonable even if you have philosophical objections to it

www.answersingenesis.org... 2_CENTRE.pdf

[edit on 25-6-2009 by stuff1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It is true that changes within a "kind" is fact. If we wanted to breed all humans to become whatever (i.e. taller) we could do it. One kind of animal becoming another type of animal is not a fact, it is a myth

Here is an answer to why we have different races.

[url=http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/are-there-different-races]http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/are-there-different-races[/ur l]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Evolution may have it's flaws but it's by far preferable to the rubbish being peddled by Creationists !

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stuff1

OKaaaaay.

If you are arguing against Evolution, that proves that you do not understand or KNOW what evolution is.

You know why they have new Flu vaccines every year?

I'll give you a hint....

*EVOLUTION*

Here is a Handy Dandy Youtube playlist that *WOULD* enlighten you... if only you would Watch the whole thing.

www.youtube.com...

Don't Reply to me, or Debate me unless you watch the Playlist.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
please please please, can you all stop babbling on about the bible, if there is a god, that aint his book and anyone who thinks it is, is stupid.

i do not know what is right, but natural selection is a very sound science, the slowest gets eaten, and the ugly dont get to reproduce, and people who trust in a book of hearsay are always gonna follow and never move forward, still, maybe they're the sheep for the rest of us real people

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join