It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
blond melanesians immigrated by boat to siberia (no man land) after the deluge 5000 years ago and became the dinosovans and the dinosovans immigrated west and became the neanderthals who immigrated further west into Europe and became the Europpeans. all in the last five thousand years!

the embaressment that europpeans came from the melanesians are covered by claiming the neanderthals 50 000 years ago with mis dating bones using evolutionsts unscientific ways of dating things

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbucks

I want some of what you've been smoking.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Are you actually being serious?

If so...

Did you come up with that all by yourself or did someone tell you that?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the mutations of red hair red skin and blue eyes and lactose intolerance are shared by europpeans and neanderthals bones!

these mutations are proven to be dated 5000 years ago. the red hair red skin mutation started in melanesians and continued in uroppeans.
neanderthals were red haired with blue eyes.

all these mutations are submissive they disappear when intermarriage with non mutated humans (the original no mutation majority)

so how come these mutations predominate among Neandertthals even though they were submissive mutations??
and what is the likelyhood that they appeared in Neanderthals 500 000 years ago and reappeared again among europpeans.?
astronomical low of course unless these peoples were the same people..

how come neanderthals are more similar sharing same mutations and have more shared dna with the three branches of haplogroup K (Frensh R, Melanesians k and M, Han Chine o, native american Q) out of all the rest of humans.???

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I hope your questions are not meant to be an kind of answer to my questions.

I am still not sure if you are trying to be serious or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the mutations of red hair, blue eyes, lactose intolerance, are each a compilation of several snp mutations inside on gene.
the probability that a mutation like those will happen separately ( with out descent) is mind boggling (1 in gradzillion)
gradzillion being number of generations of a species to have the exact same complex mutration.
so if a mutation of these in europpeans known precisely scientifically by DNA mutation reverseing, was 5000 years ago, then for the neanderthal to have the same omutation will require them to go through gradzillion generation (1000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 generations, like the time from before the big bang till now!

unless the europpeans are the neanderthals
edit on 21-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I hope your questions are not meant to be an kind of answer to my questions.

I am still not sure if you are trying to be serious or not.

I'm afraid that he's still living under his bridge.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
why nobody want to talk about these mutations?
kind of you're cornered in the last breath!

proving that evolutionist were wrong (big time) about Neanderthalthey are also wrong about every thing else they imagined.
all imaginations are just imaginations, dream are not reality.

keep on dreaming and missing the train

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starbucks

proving that evolutionist were wrong (big time) about Neanderthalthey are also wrong about every thing else they imagined.

keep on dreaming and missing the train of humanity

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

keep on dreaming and missing the train of humanity

Obvious troll is still very obvious. You keep trying but no-one's buying.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Welp that settles it. He just proved evolution wrong. The chance of that happening is 1 gradzillion to 1!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

keep on dreaming and missing the train

...toot toot...all aboard the woo woo express,now leaving platform 9 3/4...toot toot...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
evolution is so illogical it has to be a conspiracy.

it it smells like bs, looks like bs, tastes like bs, then it is surely a conspiracy bs

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You would know this how? You certainly don't know how evolution works and don't read scientific journals to verify your ramblings so I find your credibility on this statement to be quite lacking.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You would know this how? You certainly don't know how evolution works and don't read scientific journals to verify your ramblings so I find your credibility on this statement to be quite lacking.

it is called inductive logic in scientific terminology

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

it is called inductive logic in scientific terminology

Science uses both inductive and deductive reasoning. Maybe you should look into that.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

evolution does not work because it does not exist only in your mind as a midday dream.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
how did neanderthal dna is highest in haplogroup k ( frensh, Melanesians, Chinese Han) .
Both Neanderthal and Frensh and blond melanesians share red hare mutation. Neanderthal and europpeans share Lactose intolerance mutation. finally blue eyes mutations?

the fact thousands of apes remains found in any given pit a million year ago while ancient humans only a finger for dinosivan, a skeleton for Peking man, etc.

why advanced species like genus homo died out after living 7 million years leaving only one man Adam as a bottle neck in recent history. while current chimps have branches of most recent common ancestors dating back millions of years.

All these evidence elimiate Evolution leaving Creationism (proven existant in GM genetic modification by intelligent design of humans) as the only explanation for the origin of species.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

how did neanderthal dna is highest in haplogroup k ( frensh, Melanesians, Chinese Han) .
Both Neanderthal and Frensh and blond melanesians share red hare mutation. Neanderthal and europpeans share Lactose intolerance mutation. finally blue eyes mutations?

the fact thousands of apes remains found in any given pit a million year ago while ancient humans only a finger for dinosivan, a skeleton for Peking man, etc.

why advanced species like genus homo died out after living 7 million years leaving only one man Adam as a bottle neck in recent history. while current chimps have branches of most recent common ancestors dating back millions of years.

All these evidence elimiate Evolution leaving Creationism (proven existant in GM genetic modification by intelligent design of humans) as the only explanation for the origin of species.

We are Apes Starbucks despite all the bs you go on with. Why does that fact bother you? The result of any number of stars that went supernova creating the elements we are made of then via accretion, chemical evolution and biological evolution (slightly simplified lol) and here we are. It's as beautiful as it is mysterious. Embrace it, get over it and move on.

Or instead of the repetitive crapola, show that god exists directly and give some reasonable detailed explanation for how he made everything...?

edit on 23-8-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
we will probably know much more than we know now after billions of years of scientific research (if we continued)
why do you expect your adversary to give you all knowledge to prove themselves.

you explanation of the world is based on similar morphology between human and chimps. highly unscientific observational methodology.

may be you should wait several billion years of conitued scientific research to understand everything.
why don't you tell me about dark matter and dark energy and anti matter, what do you know about them?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join