It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien in Graveyard Government Cover up video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
watch the video here;
www.disclose.tv...

In 1897, a UFO Crashed and the locals tried to help the alien, but were unsuccessful, so they buried it in the cemetery where the government dug it up and covered up the UFO. An actual metal piece from the UFO was left and was analyzed to be not of Earthly origins. You decide for your self if you believe this or not, but why would an entire town make up this story

Well, that's a new one on me.
I do recognise the picture of the alien from various books, but I don't recall ever reading about this actual story.

And that guys hands...ouch..something sure as heck jumped up and took a bite..

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Extralien]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I read about this somewhere else, so I tried to find it on the old newspaper archives, but I couldn't find the correct date (of the old newspapers).
Interesting stuff...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yup that would be the Aurora Texas Crash of 1897

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know there was a show on tv that talked about this but for the life of me I cant remember what it was. It was years ago I heard about this, the show was very interesting though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I did extensive research on it, including going out to the graveyard. It was one of a series of hoaxes perpetrated at the time.

At one time I had links to a newspaper reporter who also did some deep investigation, including talking with townspeople and relatives. He was very thorough... and it is a hoax.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Wow! I always found it interesting and the show I watched never said it was a hoax. Well now I know. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here's the video accomodated by ATS:

(click to open player in new window)

reply to post by Byrd

Nice to see that there are people taking a deep look at things, which most oftenly are not as shiny as claimed. Its thanks to you that we are not perpetuated within darknes.

BRAVO !

[edit on 27/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Be right back everybody, I'm going to Texas.

2nd line is right here

top topics

join