It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bombers being deployed - Credible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bombers being deployed - Credible?

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com

The United States has begun deploying B-2 Stealth Bombers from the mainland USA to Andersen Air Force Base in Guam. This would put the nuclear-armed bombers well within striking distance of North Korea.

The photo below was taken today at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, home to the B-2 fleet as two B-2's taxi to the main runway for takeoff.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, people are reporting B-2 Stealth Bombers being armed and deployed. I am not entirely sure if the story is credible, but if it is, it means nuclear bombers may very well be on their way to North Korea for a possible nuclear strike.

I know tensions are getting hot, and the buzz coming out is this may go nuclear quicker then we think. We have to really keep an eye on this story if it's true, or the next story which will read: North Korea destroyed in nuclear first strike.

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I discovered this site today and asked people here the same question; the answer is:

everithing is possible but the fact is this site is not credible to give this type of info.

Same site; similar notice; making reader believe the notice is real.

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely"

Thas was the major opinion of the ats people.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by CZBR51]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
this doesnt surprise me
north Korea needs to be destroyed soon before they do some damage or alot with a nuke. and since they got rid of that armistice from 1953 we are no longer at a cease fire. if anyone says nuking is to much fine attack them with missles or if your even against that and say deploy troops or something. north korea is a poor country spending all its money on its militay and they have nukes so unless we destroy them in a first strike they will nuke or send a pis load of missles at someone

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

They have been there forwardly deployed for almost two years. I think it was the second to last North Korean missile launch that caused them to send the B-2s over to Guam.

I really doubt Obama who looks like he will be worse than Jimmy Carter will do anything until North Korea attacks first.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
the B-2's have been forward deployed rotation to Guam for awhile now in support of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan so this "news" is old.

the B-2's can carry conventional bombs as well as nukes.

i wouldn't put much credit into the source of the story.

I live in the main area that the B-2's come to top off their tanks after take off and i haven't seen 1 B-2 all day.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CZBR51

Good point, it comes up in news searches but I definitely question the authenticity of the claim because it doesn't appear as official or mainstream. However, if B-2's are being deployed I don't think it would be anything short of a national security secret.

This NK issue is hot as hell, especially since they canceled the 1953 armistice treaty, this means war is on the table.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
the B-2's have been forward deployed rotation to Guam for awhile now in support of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan so this "news" is old.

the B-2's can carry conventional bombs as well as nukes.

i wouldn't put much credit into the source of the story.

I live in the main area that the B-2's come to top off their tanks after take off and i haven't seen 1 B-2 all day.

As Mercenary pointed out, B-2's carry all sorts of payloads. It doesn't have to be nuclear. This is just called getting your ducks in a row. I imagine it's just in case North Korea decides to throw a tantrum and attack someone.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Very very rarely should you ever trust *blogs* for credible information in relation to geo-politics

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

That must be quite the site to see these coming in for a feulling, do let us know if the activity suddenly gets beyond normal.

Nice to know you have a visual on the B-2 traffic. Starred.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
there is only 1 thing to think in this type of situation
where the F are the aliens and jesus to stop anything from happening

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If anyone thinks that a preemptive strike is going to accomplish anything other than getting us all blown off the face of the earth, then your data is misconstrued.

The USA is not going to tip it's hand, whatever deck they have.
This is most likely a political tactic, viral in nature.
How do you defend against an indefensible enemy already within your walls?
You flush them out by making their sources turn on them.
You turn sources into allies by having something of interest to them.
In this case, we all know what that is.

The same way intelligence gets obscured, so does public opinion.
Read the writing on the wall.
A lot of Next Level feces going on lately.
I would not be surprised if some faction "swam" a device, right up our collective arses.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Did everyone forget we are still fighting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Of course bombers are going to be deployed. We rotate them on forward deployments every year.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

If i see anything out of norm i'll let everyone know. I'll try and get some pics next time they are down here hitting the tankers its usually right around dusk and dawn when they hit the tankers down here after they leave Whiteman.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No offense, but do you really think the Obama administration is foolish enough for an unprovoked nuclear strike? The only justification would be an attempted or completed bombing by the Koreans and I don't see that happening, they are like kids throwing pebbles on the playground. Obama's not that militant or dumb, he's a negotiator and negotiators rarely resort to preemptive violence. You may not like Obama
but be glad a Republican is not in office, this whole situation may have exploded by now.

Operations have been moving into Guam since early last fall anyway,
beginning with the transfer of about 14,000 Marines from Okinawa.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is NOT a news source.

This is someone's "blog".

That said, I though several b-2's and b-52's were moved to guam in 06 the last time little kimmy threw a temper tantrum.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you were deploying B-2's for a nuclear strike you would foreward deploy more than 2 IMHO. While I am not nor have ever been briefed on SIOP procedures it makes sence you would need more than 2 to conduct an offensive nuclear campaign.

Also if you were going to go nuclear why not use an SLBM from an Ohio. Or refit a 688 with TLAMS and send them on thier way.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
You may not like Obama
but be glad a Republican is not in office, this whole situation may have exploded by now.

Thats not entirely fair as the previous administration stressed 6 party talks with Crazy Kim and his merry band.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am about 30 miles from Whiteman in Knobnoster (I live in sedalia), B-2's are always coming and going. On average, you can see up to 10 of them a week. They just fly to Guam and back again. Nothing special. I agree that if there was going to be an offensive nuclear campaign, alot more than two would be in rotation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Mercenary2007

That must be quite the site to see these coming in for a feulling, do let us know if the activity suddenly gets beyond normal.

Nice to know you have a visual on the B-2 traffic. Starred.

No please keep your mouth shut. Do you want to risk our peoples lives just so you can know what you will soon find out anyway. People here should never spout off about troop or assets movements in a situation like this, Doing so should be against the law.

We may be at war, Please think twice before you post because one it could get you in trouble or two something could happen to our men or woman and then the gov could shut down the net. Op-sec people. You don't think that North Korea has people watching sites like this for just that very kind of info?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join