It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by XXXN3O

I do not know you but I hope I have made a slight point for the other direction.

Yeah i have taken your point, i saw in another post your from scotland and i am from england so i think to a cerrtain point we will be getting angry over similar things because of the UK.

I've been learning first aid for the past couple of months so i help people out incase theres a civil war or just hurt plus many things.

But we need that anger to motivate us to do good things instead of the bad things.

I agree with you but slightly disagree with anger as a motive.

I know that in this country cameron will get into parliment if there is an election. I still think that riots will be rife and the comment above I agree with on the worldwide scale.

I really think that this will be the pretext for a worldwide great time in terms of peace etc following riots.

Its a lot of horsecrap though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Slowly awareness is growing. We've seen a lot of awareness improvements since 9/11. In some ways, it almost looks like the Illuminati have had something of an overthrow and want to change their ways but without being linched. Other was, seems just status quo. People need to be brave and speak up when they have the chance. Because people are so weak and so incapable of getting out of mental ruts, it will take social approval for the majority. Once it becomes acceptable to see the truth and admit it openly, people will be all over it and most of the nay Sayers will be spouting I told you so. How long such a position will last is anyone guess. Just as quickly, people will go back to what ever is the acceptable public point of view. We see, in the media, a constant effort to sanitize rebellion by the media mouth pieces. They are just righteous enough to pacify the majority without ever actually saying anything substantive.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thigs are going to get worse before they get better.
If things go bad ihope yuo have a safe place away from people using their anger as a motive to do bad things.
I know my family be safer as i have always been preparing for something like this.

Lets see what the summer throws up ? A spark for the fire or just more fuel to be thrown on waiting for that big time blow.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I know my family will be safe, I stay in a village that is well protected from the hassle to say the least.

I say the same to you and help is only a message away chief if you are really stuck.

I hope you start to see what is really going on in this place we call home. You sound like I was a few years ago and a bit more.

Dont mean that condescending but I can relate to exactly what you are saying but struggle to find the words right now.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I'll remember that same to you. I am willing to help. its a pitty i live in a majour city
which wont help at all.

It might have something to do with age and life experience i am only 18 maybe if i did not have this site to help me realise how bad the world is and see other points of views it may of needed a couple of years.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Give it another four years of searching if you have that left and you might find it.

I reckon you will get your answer sooner though.

Your not daft like I used to be

No need to worry mate honestly.

Appreaciate the gesture as well.

I could tell you so many stories that you wouldnt believe when it comes to my age and I gave you a clue.

It is very easy to delude yourself into thinking you know everything and you might know a lot but life throws a spanner in the works. Its amazing.

All I can say is enjoy and you will!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

lmao if i have that left hmmm lol slightly worried haha

i hope i do have 4 years left.

bring on a peaceful summer

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

lmao if i have that left hmmm lol slightly worried haha

i hope i do have 4 years left.

bring on a peaceful summer

I will drink to that this weekend as im meant to be having a barbecue

I dont think there is much time left on this place to be honest if you know who you are which is why I am saying live life and enjoy. If not then question but enjoy.

Listen to the tunes and party like there is no tomorrow but remember that people need you and vice versa.

Honestly I wish I could share what I mean with words because life can be so great its just as unreal as watching the bad is.

I crack myself up sometimes

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I'll drink to that this weekend
actually I will drink to that right now

Will Smith is great haha

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You were meant to say "I will drink to that this weekend"

Not get pissed at my post.

Since your having such a crap time of it ill give you another tune for your liking

Bit more on topic and I can sing it on the karaoke

Before your time and mine but that does not mean its bollocks

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

my bad its abit late lol cant beat a ice cold beer

cant beat music before our time.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well naturally like anyone else on this site would say, you must be a disinfo agent since we have a little in common then

Nah, I wish you well chief, ive added you as a friend as I have some things in common with you I reckon.

I do have to say that you should always take a step back if your frustrated and angry with things. It helps big time when seeing the bigger picture and I am sure other members will tell you the same. (I hope)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

ok thanks see yuo around in the threads

i'll add you too, i'll look forward to speaking to you.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

ok thanks see yuo around in the threads

i'll add you too, i'll look forward to speaking to you.

Likewise.

Life is a bit like this but only with everyone not just one person if you get me although it is a special someone if you get me on that part

Ack im blabbing but have a watch and youll get my point because the bull in between is all cornflakes like the film says.

Life could have so much potential for everyone yet they sit back and moan about how bad it is without looking outwards as well.

Take care chief and look forward to some debates in future and I hope you find your way in life but I know you will find your calling just do not ignore it as i did for a long time

Cheers!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

will check out the vid

yeah i understand inbetween the cornflakes lol

looks forawrd to seeing you around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join