It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Tape: Troopers Vs. Paramedic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Ok I just want to stress that this is a BIG BIG Story. You all understand the symbiotic relationship between Cops and EMS... They protect each other and save each other....

Hahaha... not anymore... this stupid neanderthal posing as a policeman will be not be receiving any help from this paramedic in the future...

Although, the EMT looked to have his wits about him and realized his losing position, and he might even look past this in the future and save the cop if the situation presented itself...

But I tell you what... had that cop stopped me and I was a paramedic... I Would have made sure to put his house on the "Do not respond" list.

You are right.. there is a symbiotic relationship between these public services...

Unfortunately it doesn't account for complete idiots like this OHP.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by uncommon-sense

You new here. Did you come here from freerepublic?

The cop in question WAS ON A CALL! but he thought the traffic infraction of the ambulance was more important then his call.

So does the officer in question bear no responsibility for getting side tracked from his own call..

Also the ambulance was on a call. Transporting a patient. The patient takes all priority. The EMT was trying to explain that to the LEO. EVEN THE LEO SAID HE WAS WRONG!!!! He blamed his misconduct on him recently serving in IRAQ!!! He took a voluntary administrative leave.

You are defending the actions of a man that admitted that he was wrong.

That makes you very very wrong.

You highlight a very serious issue... Iraq vets serving as police...

That is a BAAAAAD combination. I'm sure they're great in a theatre where they can shoot to kill if they want... but that is SOOOOO incongruent with being a police officer...

They should NEVER EVER let an Iraq Vet be a policeman! Swat.. sure... spec ops... sure.... Highway Patrol? Heck no!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join