It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we all just stop please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm really sick and tired of people keep on saying how clever , smart , intelligent the new world order guys are

they are NOT smart ,OK?

just look at the facts , look at 1993 they tried to blow up the world trade centre and collapse it ...but failed horribly , so they have to do 9/11 and it may be a success for them , but they are terrible at covering up
now the truth is coming out quickly its getting mainstream media attention , WeAreChange launched many organization all over the world and many people are waking up

but a lot of you here complain how clever they are we cant do nothing about it .

here's step one to stop NWO 'Expose 9/11'

dont want to do that, than STOP complaining

EDIT

OK here who we have on our side this both 911 and NWO
-Pilots
-Current & Former CIA Agents
-Current & Former FBI Agents
-A List HollyWood Actors
-Prime Minister of Netherlands "Jan Peter Balkenende" was shocked by articles he saw on prisonplanet.com
-we have people from Boeing saying "impossible " when asked can a 757 fly few feet of the ground at 400MPH

and many more i just cant bother to type

[edit on 27-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

I cannot speak for everyone else on this site but I will say this.

It is not the NWO "guys" I fear.

Check this stuff out and do some research on your own doorstep, follow it all the way to the top and you will find that it aint anyone that has been mentioned without ridcule who is in control of these "guys".

I dont fear and do not think they are smart but I tell you this in seriousness....

I dont know you but I think many on this site should fear because you are being lied too. Fly with the crows and you will be shot with the crows is all I can say without sounding ridiculous on this site.

You might be underestimating what this is to be honest.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Failed attempts at destruction are nothing of the kind.
The inspire fear and disarray.
So that the "savior" gov. will step in and protect us all.

As you say about those that complain and do nothing, NO ONE wants to be the first inline to get shot.

We do need to organize, but even if we overthrew our gov., what then?
There will always be outside motivations and agendas.

Always someone who will be looking out for #1 and screwing the rest of us.
Do you, personally know how to run a country?
This is a specific literal question.
Are you capable?
By yourself?
And who says it should be you?
There lies another problem to intense for talk right now.
Choice.

You have to trust someone somewhere along the line, and that trust may be misplaced more often than not. These people have been at this since the dawn of time. Unless there is an earth shattering event that will consolidate all of our efforts, it will always be business as usual.
Unless by some odd coincidence, all the leaders of the world came to their senses and decided to work together.

Can you or anyone do that for this world?
If not, then I suggest we keep talking and keep ourselves safe, until the day that they come knocking down our doors.
Hopefully we will be intelligent enough to see it coming, and get the hell out of dodge and implement our SHTF scenarios.

Love, peace, and axel grease!!

[edit on 27/5/2009 by reticledc]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
I'm really sick and tired of people keep on saying how clever , smart , intelligent the new world order guys are

they are NOT smart ,OK?

Who says 'they're' smart? i haven't really seen too many people, on ATS at least (presuming these are the people you're talking about) say this.

If they were smart, then no one would know/even suspect their existence if you think about it.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Please elaborate . . . sounds interesting and intriguing!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

we have people from Boeing saying "impossible " when asked can a 757 fly few feet of the ground at 400MPH

Convince the entire population of the USA that this is possible without being smart.

Write the rules. Publish the rules. Enforce the rules.
Don't flinch when anybody questions the rules.

They're smart alright.

One day they will realise they are not the only ones.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
North Korea, PUT THE FKING BOMBS AWAY!!!
USA, GET THE FK OUT OF DODGE!!!
I guess that is as good of an example of the spirit of this thread.
I could be mistaken though.?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by XXXN3O

Please elaborate . . . sounds interesting and intriguing!

Yes it is and it is the reason I looked into it and I did dodge the answer that I found for many years but it is the truth albeit whatever people may judge it but that is not their task is it.

I say this after being asked to join this group, I have posted before and get no replies when going into detail about the group but ill cut it even shorter than before at least I might get an opinion from anyone?

Who would base the world on war first of all when the enemy is mankind?

War can only end when a resolution is achieved which upon looking at all the wars that exist right now and have existed, this would mean at least half the world wiped out at least? Then what, more war?

Then what?

All that aside though in terms of what I am actually trying to say here.

Who? or more important WHAT would want to do that to humanity?

Your answer is right there in the media, radio, society etc.

Its everywhere.

Who would want it because it is not a man?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh please dude, for anybody religious "the Devil", some other people "aliens", "reptilians", blah blah blah...

just come out straight and say who you think it is and stop hinting, one way or anoter there are always people who will not believe no matter what.

mankind will do anything even kill their own and for what? greed, you can see it from the poor to the rich, take advantage of other or deceive is one of the qualities of self destruction, people that deceive get too comfortable they end up deceiving themselves and make mistakes.

everything is good and evil, it only depends on the benefits from the consecuences. is it worth it? the one who benefits will decide, depending on how much greed, thats how the limit is set, how far will people go.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Oh please dude, stop beating about the bush and come out.

Lotta bollocks.

Get some points chief.

I can prove with a piece of paper from my scanner that the whole world is controlled by aliens. Just as I can that it is Satan. Just as I can that the bible is a lie.

Cmon, walk your path then post or post off.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Mother Nature?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Yep you gotta it.

You knew what I am talking about but it is not important right now.

What is important is that you were told.

Just remember and forget if you choose too.

Thats the whole point.

Ps just in case you are dumb which you are clearly not, I am saying that the "devil" is in control of the earth chief and woohoo I must be crazy

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The people of the nwo aren't smart? Well, if they're sooo dumb, why aren't the ones responsible in jail for 9-11 and all the torture at gitmo and iraq? Why aren't the ones who done oky city and the bombings of 93 in jail instead of having their "stooges" take the fall?

If they're so dumb, why do we keep re-electing them to continue doing what they're doing, which is exactly nothing! When the american people do stand up, then you'll see those fema camps me and others here at ATS have been preaching about and getting laughed at for discussing start filling up!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Being smart does not equate to being rich and powerful.
A smart person cannot rewrite history, however a person of vast resources can over time.
Does Dr. Evil not ring a bell ?

LOL

The one thing everyone I think is overlooking is the occultic motivation that is the sole driving force behind these events both past and present.

These people claim to be of Illuminate Lineage. This goes back thousands of years along a few select intertwining family trees.

In fact we (the people) have been so blinded, divided, confused and deceived many of us still fail too recognize whats in plain site.

Many of the words we use are of occultic nature and we have no clue as to their true meanings or defintions other than what we have been taught in school or have heard thru media outlets such as movies, radio, print and televison.
research the term TWILITE LANGUAGE...and you'll quickly discover why all our space shuttles have occultic names as well. Even our solar system and stars.
Then one can truly understand why symbolsim in geometric shapes and numbers play such a vital role.

In closing...EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IS A LIE.
We sit and blankly stare into televison sets that its original purpose of invention was designed to communicate with spirits from the ETHER.
Now its used to directly affect our brains thru images, sounds, and patterns being projected as EMF waves. This is a proven fact.
I wont even get started on how they blatantly tell us what we are watching, and its called PROGRAMMING.

So as opposed to arguing, or even mildly debating,we should consider the phrase...
"KNOW THYNE SELF"

The question is...
Does it mean to know and learn about OURSELVES ?
Or...
To find out for OURSELVES ?

Or, hows this for a kicker....maybe it simply means both!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The point is, we will never know.
If any intelligence exists that is a step further than the average person, such as us, then the agendas will never be known. Such degrees of separation, make advances knowledge impossible. Sure we might get lucky, and stumble onto something, but by no means will we comprehend the entire picture.

We need an insider, a top level, that wants the betterment of humanity. Even so, if such intentions were discovered, would it be allowed?
Which brings to mind the following: Is a NWO better for us or not?
If something truly remarkable, such as the advancement of all mankind were to happen, the I theorize that the table must be cleared, the slate wiped clean. I am not referring to alleged tech of the same name.
We will not do what we need to advance unless we are forced into it, cornered, backs against the wall. Only then will we wake the Fk up.
Time and time again this has been proven, and time and time again, humanity chooses to ignore the writing on the wall.

When you walk 1 mile, how far have you gone?
Not too far, unless it was in someone else's shoes.

new topics

top topics

join