It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Dimensions/Planes. What are they and how many actually exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, I don't know anything about the creation of other dimensions, but I know that ours is created by the gathering of individual realities. That's the reason it expands continually.

Now I said I've visited 3, but I've been given the impression that there are far more, perhaps more than I can imagine.

The strange one, it wasn't even a place. Very difficult to explain, but it felt as if I was sound. A sort of fluidity which was extremely comfortable. I don't know how else to describe it.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What a wonderful thread!

Thank you.

Through my meditations and OBEE's I have visited aproximately 3 Astral planes and a place which I could not consider a "plane" of any kind. It was far too strange.

Well how strange was it? why was it strange? Please tell us more.

Thanks for your post. Maybe you are onto something that we create all dimensions as we go. This is something I had never considered that we or others before us actually created the higher realms and as we go we add and manifest more depth to them.

perhaps all dimensions will merge into a singularity. If more depth is added to each eventually every single one will become one.

nirvana perhaps, just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I love talking about the Astral plane and dreams for that matter...Here is my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My next thread I was going to post would be explaining the different levels. Haven't done enough research yet...But I will read yours!

Have had many experiences on the Astral before. Of course not all of them were good.

It is for this reason I think we should stay clear of the lower astrals, these thought forms are untrustworthy mostly as they are elemental in spiritual growth. The demonic ones should be avoided at all costs. Many channell these lower astrals but really why? Why channell something you have progressed above? You have everything to loose, it has everything to gain. I believe the leary faces new meditators see are these exact dimensionl beings. I also think they attempt to pass off as higher beings.

Sometimes I don't think people mean to go to these lower levels. In some cases they need to be tested or trained there. And others just get sucked there by accident. (and I'm sure there are people that want to go too) And there are untrustworthy beings in EVERY realm, you always have to be on guard at all times. There are leechers and psychic vampires always looking for people that are new at this whole thing.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All good stuff this but I watched The Mist last night
en.wikipedia.org...(film)
tale of caution for you who seem so wanting to open and talk with other dimensions may be not angels but monsters that awaite you

Its good you all open up these doors though someone has to do it Im glad its you and not me after watching that film. Keep up the good work for those like me that are chicken.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014
All good stuff this but I watched The Mist last night
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

play my signature. It is the music from said dimensional film. I find it is extremely powerful music to meditate to...give it a try. Close your eyes and try to blank your mind off and really feel the music enter your soul. It will take you to another dimension, but an inner dimension and I promise there will be no monsters there.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've been listening to my Monroe Institute Wave One cds and twice now I felt myself shift, and turn a bit inside my body. It was actually exciting. Almost like I was glued to my body and was breaking loose a bit. I wonder if this means I'm closer to a conscious OOBE?

Also been getting waves upon waves, several times a day, of vibrations. I can feel them rush right down my legs and through my feet rapidly.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Music is VERY powerful in gaining access to other dimensions. Its almost invaluble as a tool. Yes total silence is good but if the sound is powerful enough, as I find the The Host of Seraphim Dead Can Dance is then its far easier to open dimensional gates when in meditation. Its as if music such as this aids in the pushing through of ones spirit into the worlds where other spirits reside.

I love it and it does have the ability to reach deep within and activate frequencies needed to at least feel other dimensions.

Of course I understand this music is not to everyones taste and some may hate it!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh I just listened to it and ended up having to subscribe to that channel, and another related one too. This will gave more to explore. It also started the flutters of waves. They go through my body, but I can feel them intensely when they rapidly move down my legs and feet. The HemiSync creates the unified mind state. The training is supposed to make this possible permanently by intent, after say a year of entrainment. I would love to be able to combine such things with the kind of spiritual, vibrational enhancing music you just supplied.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lately I am finding there are a handful in my collection of sounds I have gathered a greater chuck that have aided me in the last couple days to haveing dreams of a manifested inner dimention yet not alone, in a good way. I am listening to ambeint TRANCE and the wonders it is doing is exponential from the same time last week; Usually I tend to meditate to clarity with using silence but I am finding music of preference is doing wonders... hmmm

Just one Example would be sleeping with my fiance in my dream her holding my hand and I could either sense it was her or no, I communicated her name two ot three times to which in like virtual reality I moved my arm physically to touch her because the hand I was holding turned into the sheet... Suriel. ! hah I woke up after that one... interesting part to the evenings progression

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by JacobNH

Then there's spiritual dimensions, which i believe can be accessed through dream states, astral travels etc.
I believe the higher through the dimensions you go, the less need for a physical body as such. So there is sort of a scale. E.g 1=very physical, 10=complete energy. When you astral travel, you are travelling without your physical body, therefore are in a higher dimension. The ascension, which is talked about alot now'a'days, i believe will be us, humanity, climbing the "dimensional ladder" as i like to put it.

This is how I see this too. The higher you go up the dimensions the higher the energy frequency gets and the lower the form requirement becomes. Im not sure at which point it becomes pure energy that the dimensions exist on but it is probably around 6. I too also believe ascension is in effect the body becoming less and the spirit becoming more. I think 4D and possibly 5D are still slightly physical but Ive often thought beings in 5D can become pure energy but its not their totally natural state to be in.

What is in these spiritual dimensions, i have no idea, but it is only fair to assume they can contain things like planets etc.

Im sure there are planets in these dimensions for sure but at what point everything becomes an energy point I dont know. It must be truely amazing to become pure energy, Ive left my body before but I was always aware of a connection to it, a grounding that was there that I knew I had to return to.

When i think of ghosts, or entities, i think of them in another dimension, very close to ours, maybe borderline with ours. So they are in another dimension, that maybe crosses paths with ours, which is why we can "feel" there presence, power, etc

I think there is a difference between astral entities and "ghosts". There all in dimensions for sure but the astral entities may be souls that have lived once on Earth before and fallen badly, but they could also just be the result of thought forms from higher beings.

I think your right, the first astral realm is very close to our own. Closest indicates in vibration and not in space or time. All the dimensions I think are different from the others on their energy vibration which is why we cant see most of them. When we die I think we first go to this very close dimension (in frequency) to decide whats next for us. Its probably here where "ghosts" are seen, people that are in shock, maybe not wanting to die or due to lack of awarness dont even know they are dead. I think this would be a terrible state to be in, to be trapped in this dimension on the bases that you didnt actually know you were dead.

I remember reading somewhere that if souls remain at this dimension too long they actually start living their "old" lives out , so if they had been say an alcoholic here they would carry on and be one in that dimension.

It is something I often think about, the fact that it may be possible to become trapped in a dimension when in reality we had the energy and awarness to leave and move up. Maybe thats whats going on here a bit in this physical plane, I really dont know.

If the entire lower astral realm was created via 3D thought forms, then its not really in the interest of lower astrals for many of us to move up is it. I did read somewhere that following a mass awakening if it ever happened, the lower astrals would just completely collapse. Our awakened thought and energy would just not support it anymore apparently.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by bronwyn82

I love talking about the Astral plane and dreams for that matter...Here is my thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link, your thread looks excellent, Ive only read the first page so far but the posts all look really interesting.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
String theory suggests that there are 11 dimensions in space time.
en.wikipedia.org...

The astral realm is as was already suggested a place created by the collective consciousness of humankind on this planet.

I think they are likely connected in some way but are not the same thing.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
String theory suggests that there are 11 dimensions in space time.
en.wikipedia.org...

The astral realm is as was already suggested a place created by the collective consciousness of humankind on this planet.

I think they are likely connected in some way but are not the same thing.

Yes I think my original link to the science of dimensions has a further link to the page you have posted on String theory. I really cant say I fully understand the science of dimensions past the 4th and I must admit to not really following much of these scientific links. Physics is not my strongest science.

I think they must be the same thing, how can we have say 11 dimensions and just as likely 11 astral realms but they not be the same? I think they may be the same thing, so the 1st dimension is the 1st astral realm and so on. Its just science likes to call it a dimension and the spiritual/psychics like to call it an astral plane.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I think in the context of a non-local, holographic universe, that there is only really one dimension, of infinite manifestation, and that dimension is the dimension of mind, or consciousness.

This is very much in line with what I believe as well.

I believe there is one all encompassing...non-local holographic universe or whatever you want to call it, and that all we are is consciousness making our way through it.

And to the original poster, in your initial remarks in the beginning of this post, you say you are traveling through different dimensions, wouldn't it only be difference universes with different laws of physics as opposed to dimensions? Like everything we see and hear is in the 3rd dimension, a 4th dimension would be you experiencing all time at once, as opposed to you being able to perform actions in a third dimension where actions require movement in space and happen over a stretch of time?

I know that whether you mean dimensions or universes doesn't change your experience, but I'm confused and don't know if I am misunderstanding you, or you are talking about something I am not clear on and should look into.

Great post, astral projection is something I would love to be able to do.

God bless,
Task.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taskism
And to the original poster, in your initial remarks in the beginning of this post, you say you are traveling through different dimensions, wouldn't it only be difference universes with different laws of physics as opposed to dimensions? Like everything we see and hear is in the 3rd dimension, a 4th dimension would be you experiencing all time at once, as opposed to you being able to perform actions in a third dimension where actions require movement in space and happen over a stretch of time?

I know that whether you mean dimensions or universes doesn't change your experience, but I'm confused and don't know if I am misunderstanding you, or you are talking about something I am not clear on and should look into.

Great post, astral projection is something I would love to be able to do.

God bless,
Task.

I dont think I have travelled to different Universes, no the two different dimensions I visited (one dark full of planets and stars, and one a world of light) I assume were dimensions within THIS Universe. I dont think I have the ability to astrally project to a different Universe , you could ask others maybe who AP more readily. Both times it happened by chance with me.

I am not even sure other Universes exist?? The one we have seems big enough!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow that song is absolutely immense.
I'm sat in bed, just listening to it through my headphones and its brilliant. Its like i can feel the music flowing through me. Like its inside my body. Time to find some more like that...

I fly quite alot, and when im flying, often i put on a relaxing song on my ipod, and let myself drift asleep to it. I can imagine with a song like that, that it could increase your changes of Ap, lucid dreaming etc. That brings me to another point, with frequencies.

Like you said, "frequencies needed to at least feel other dimensions." I'm extremely interested in frequencies, and what can change, effect them. I love the idea that a certain song, can put you in a sort of trance and aid you in dimensional travel etc.

I'm going to find some more songs like that, experiment with different meditations, different songs.

Thanks again,

Love&Light,

Jacob

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Era are fantastic era-music.artistes.universalmusic.fr...

Also Enigma www.youtube.com... I love everything enigma has done and find their music does help in meditation and everything psychic.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Astral Dimensions/Planes. What are they and how many actually exist?

It’s in our nature to search and find answers; however some answers prove pointless in this dimension. There is always a lot of confusion around these topics, more to the point there is always conflict in people’s opinions. I don’t believe there is anyone on ATS that can turn around and say “Hey there is (X) amount of Astral Planes and they are here for (Whatever) reason” despite that though there will be people who share their version of that truth, you just got to ask yourself are you ready to become attached to somebody else’s beliefs and put your trust in them, have you still not learned from the past yet. At the end of the day “You already know your answer” if you don’t you soon will, you just need to read something your mind agrees with.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Dimensions and "planes" are just human terms. In reality eveyrthing is just data. Consciousness is the only fundamental reality. Everything within it is interpritated data/information.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tobiascore
Dimensions and "planes" are just human terms. In reality eveyrthing is just data. Consciousness is the only fundamental reality. Everything within it is interpritated data/information.

Correct dimension/plane is a human term but we have to call them something. I agree consciousness is the one true reality but in its fractioned form over the many dimensions it is not aware of its reality as a whole. By splitting itself up over the many dimension and manifesting form I think it has lost its awarness somewhat in the lower dimensions . This may possibly be due to the lower frequencies associated with form. Form is further away from pure energy, so while you say everything else from consciousness is data I would say a better way to put it is everything else apart of consciousness is energy.

Awarness seems to increase as the dimensions go higher, the Ra Material demonstrates this lawofone.info... as does The Seth Material godchannel.com...

The channellings of Seth more or less say this

"Energy is the first level of reality and the fundamental 'substance' of manifestation. All individual manifestations such as beings, objects, bodies and forms are expressions of the energy generated by the interactions of Spirit and Will as they playfully create together.

"The magnetic drawing power of Will is like a spinning vortex that draws Spirit down into the center of her desire. The presence of this willing Light excites and quickens the vortex action as Will 'spins' the Light through to the bottom of her desire.

"The result of this spinning in the presence of Light is energy. The amount, frequency and kind of energy, essence or 'presence' that is manifested depends on Will's specific desire and how much of her own essence is involved in the vortex of Creation.

"This principle applies on all levels of manifestation. The ancient cosmic entities, angels, and other non-evolutionary spiritual beings are mostly Light, with very little Will involvement. At the other extreme, physical matter is mostly Will essence, with little need of Light. It's called 'matter' because it is of the Mother, and yet its essence is energy, but held under compression.

"Manifestations that are heavier, with more substance, weight, mass and gravity, under more pressure, and with a lower frequency of spin tend to have a preponderance of Will essence. On the other hand, manifestations that are lighter, more ethereal, with less density and substance are generally more Spirit polarized.

Seth is saying that the Light (pure consciousness) uses energy as the prime force to manifest form. All form is a manifestation using energy via the spirit of the light. So I see us as energy rather than data/information. However one could argue that energy is a form of data.

The frequency of this energy determins on what level it manifests, so the lower dimensions will be a lower frequency of energy while "manifestations that are lighter, more ethereal, with less density and substance are generally more Spirit polarized" (reside in higher dimensions.)

Seth described "itself" as an "energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality" and was understood to be from the 6th plane, very similar in presence to the Ra.

Of course this is just a theory on how the dimensions were formed and how we as energy beings can climb them.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join