It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu will Try to Rebuild the Jewish Temple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
BiBi would not do that, I wish he would. He is not the anti-Christ. Blowing up that mosque would be great but it would also start WWIII. There is a group with plans to do it. The anti-Christ is the one who will have it built, He will proclaim himself to be the real messiah. OBAMA!!! Obamanation ring a bell. Obamanation of desolation!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ok, here are a few:
www.nydailynews.com...

www.voanews.com...

www.presstv.ir...

www.reuters.com...

I can go on like this for pages.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

As i thought,nothing on Iran threatening to pre-emptively strike Israel while Israel has made many such threats against Iran.Try again!

And that old wipe off the map mumbo jumbo mistranslation
you should know better.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Also a good point would be that; If the Jewish Messiah does NOT rebuild the temple, and just some jews do... Where does that leave the prophecy? It leaves it unfulfilled as it was written.

Not a good thing if you're an observant Jew, (and Christian as well really)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Don't attempt to disguise your hate of Israel/jewish people with lies stated as fact.

Why exactly does dislike of Israel always get rephrased into hatred of Israeli people or Jews?

That's about as bad as calling someone who hates Israel as anti-semetic. For the record, semite is defined as "a member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East and northern Africa" -- Princeton Wordnet

As for the topic on hand. Just do it and get it over with. All this hanging around playing pass the nukes is annoying. Let's just get past this end of the world thing and move on.

[edit on 5-27-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The prospect of rebuilding the Temple is one I’ve sat here and thought about for a bit. I’ve come to these conclusions:

1. There’s no way that Muslims would ever allow their Mosque to be removed peaceably from any angle I’ve looked at it.

2. Removal of everything to clear the way for the Temple would likely not be done in a careful dismantling process (so that these buildings may be reconstructed elsewhere).

3. The thousands of people visiting this area would need to be denied entry during construction.

Now that I’ve said that, I’ll follow it up with this. Knowing that the Muslim sites can not be removed peaceably, there are only two other choices. One, you can either forcefully remove them through modern demolition techniques, or through the use of high explosives. Or, two, you can forget about ever rebuilding the Temple and leave it at that. I can’t see a single way of doing this without a tremendous loss of life, as it is not possible to remove those of the Muslim faith peaceably from the site.

When considering options, it becomes likely that there are those that would wish to see these sites suffer significant damage during a military altercation. Having these sites become devastated by incoming missiles would alleviate much of the effort needed to clear the space. If the bombardment were also to cause significant loss of life, there’s also the possibility that resistance to clearing the area for the Temple will be greatly reduced.

Following this line of reasoning, I can only conclude that if the Jewish Temple is to be rebuilt, a regional war must occur. During that war, the site must be heavily damaged by incoming missiles. The area will need to have a considerable reduction in population either through casualty, or through displacement due to hostilities. The site will have to remain closed off long enough to clear the area and construct the Temple. Circumstances will have to be such that the site is not likely to be attacked by Muslims in an act of retribution.

This leaves us with a regional war. It leaves us with a significant loss of life. It leaves us with devastation on the level of being able to secure the site from retaliatory strikes. This most certainly means devastation of all the local nations. This means a war of epic proportions, or it means abandoning the prospect of rebuilding the Jewish Temple and going on about life as it is today.

Disclosure: I am not Jewish, nor Christian, nor Muslim. The land being considered in this thread has no spiritual significance to me in any way. If Mr. Netanyahu wishes to take on this task, I’m sure he’ll do so without announcing his intentions to move forward with it publicly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join