It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu will Try to Rebuild the Jewish Temple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is in reference to the final temple that will be built, the most important prophetic event in the last days that will start the Anti-Christ's Reign and the end of days

CLICK ME FOR LINK TO ARTICLE

(IsraelNN.com) Sheikh Raad Salah, leader of the Northern Wing of the Islamic Movement in Israel, believes Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will try to rebuild the Jewish Temple.

Speaking at a conference organized by website Islam Online in Doha, Qatar, Salah stated his belief that Netanyahu may try to build the Jewish Temple – which the Islamic preacher called “the false temple” – during his current term after allegedly failing to do so in his first term as Prime Minister in the late 1990s.

“I ask that those with the power to make the political decision hear me,” Salah exhorted his audience. “Netanyahu is about to build the false Temple, and when the Jews build the Temple they will do so upon the ruins of the Al-Aqsa [Mosque].”

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Hemoglobin]

Mod Edit: Title and Quote Size.

[edit on 27/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 27/5/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm not religious but I think it's a good thread so i'm going to stay, sorry.

I feel *personally* that rebuilding this, may well be the start of the end of the world (if it hasn't already started), not because of a man on a white horse from the sky, but from the self ful filling, prophecies of those that be.

Jewish people in the area have been hell bent on rebuilding it and have spent donated millions to its cause, not to build it as a pretty building, but to bring about the apocalypse.

It may very well happen, it'll sure piss off the muslims, and its just another spark in the middle east if it does go through.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Actually, Jewish people do not believe in the apocalypse like Christians do. They do believe that when the Messiah comes it will usher in a time of justice but that is not the same thing. They want to rebuild the temple to hasten the Messiah and to cement their claims to Israel itself.

Besides all of that Netanyahu would have to be mad to try it and I do believe that discounting American funnymentalist, it would cause a serious breach with the U.S.... not to mention spark a holy war against Israel... I am sure Netanyahu knows this.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is an open forum where people come to debate and discuss things,if you don't want certain people to reply dont start a thread.Netanyahu worries me alot though.He is an extremist in every sense of the word so this could very well be a self fulfilling prophecy he is aiming for.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Well thanks for informing me I didn't know that.

Anyways, we don't want any time of judgement or so, IMHO.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is an extremist Muslim leader trying to stir up some cash for the coffers. Netayahu is not trying to rebild the temple. Hes trying to illegally build settlements on disputed land. Trailers are cheaper than a building of Biblical proportions.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am going to be in Israel... the Haifa and Akka area and Jerusalem as well in December and I really would like a peaceful visit...

This fat gimpy vet doesn't run very well at all.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ahh the wonderful world of propaganda. This is coming from his opposition, they have no idea what he really is going to do. This is all speculation.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well they seem to have all the pieces and garb ready and the temple walls in bits for easy rebuild, but they lack the one piece that is very important and part of the covenant

the ark

unless its completely underwraps, but it seems something as important that would be made public

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Actually, that's not entirely true, either.

Jewish eschatology also speaks of an end times although it is a bit different from Christian eschatology. However, it does speak of great war and turmoil in the middle east during the last days. The main difference is Jews believe it is the first advent of the Messiah while Christians believe it will be the second advent. Other than that, most things are similar.

Also, many Jews believe, according to their prophecies, that only the future Messiah can rebuild the temple and that it is not a task to currently be completed. It's a pretty heated issue because some Jews are currently petitioning for a temple and some do not as they believe the task is only suitable and able to be accomplished by the future Messiah.

Check out some of the end times prophecies in the Christian Old Testament or Jewish Tanakh. It speaks of some pretty massive apocalyptic battles (that some believe is a detailed description of a nuclear war), they speak of an anti-christ like figure, and a Messiah that will restore the temple.

There are differing schools of thought but I wanted to add in that perspective. Some Jews are opposed to the rebuilding of the temple and there most definitely are hard times ahead according to the Jewish prophecies.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have said it before, and I will say it again; IMHO, when Israel uses the Goliath option, they will also anihilate Mecca and Medina. This will discredit and completely destroy Islam. They could also use a very small neutron bomb, with no radiation, on the Temple Mount, to prepare it for building. If there is no Islam, there is no contention to building the temple on that location. The hatred of the Arabs will continue unabated. Except Egypt. Relax, tho, none of this will go down until the twin star arrives, the one causing the weather changes. The star with Planet X in orbit about it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is like quoting Iran's terrorist times as a source.

Second, the leader of Israel "DID NOT SAY THAT".
(OP, you lied in your title)

The final coffin nail is that you need to realize that the location of the temple is exactly where Islams holliest site is.

That is to say that the site would need to be removed first.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
This is like quoting Iran's terrorist times as a source.

Second, the leader of Israel "DID NOT SAY THAT".
(OP, you lied in your title)

The final coffin nail is that you need to realize that the location of the temple is exactly where Islams holliest site is.

That is to say that the site would need to be removed first.

i did not lie, the moderators edited my title as it was too long....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemoglobin

The truth is," Sheikh Raad Salah, leader of the Northern Wing of the Islamic Movement in Israel" thinks.....

NOT

Netanyahu is trying to build the Jewish Temple....

I stand by my reply, your title is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Netanyahu is the Antichrist . . . I will stick to that until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

No, that would be little kimmy or Adem-a-jihad.

Also, by your logic,
Pig is the antichrist until that member proves to me they are not.
(now doesn't that sound silly pig???)

[edit on 5/27/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Well netanyahu is the one threatening to bomb Iran and has said various disgusting things if you would like to look the quotes up, so i say he is the bookies favourite for the anti christ right now

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Shall we look up all the things siad by adem-a-jihad-PFFF

While we are at it, how about what little kimmy has said....

Don't attempt to disguise your hate of Israel/jewish people with lies stated as fact.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Lay of the smilies lol and yes i would like to see some quotes with ahmadinejad threatening to bomb israel pre-emptively.And im not disguising my distaste for Israel.Thuggery,elitism and plain disgusting rhetoric has nothing to do with the jewish religion,it has everything to do with a power hungry,warmongering government though.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can't see why they wouldn't want to rebuild the temple.
They SHOULD!

As with any important historical landmark anywhere else and in just about all religions, they darn well should. They should go ahead and assert their pride in their history and beliefs.

If the White House was destroyed, would they rebuild it? Did they not already at least renovate it?? If St. Peter's was destroyed, would they rebuild? If the Al Aqsa mosque was destroyed, would they rebuild it? SURE! Why not?

I hope they set up a paypal donation button on the project site. I'd pay 100 bucks real quick.

To hell with prophecy, start the excavation already! Let's get this show on the road!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Atlantican]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join