It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
its 3:45 here in michigan,.

i will be out and projecting my intent in 15!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think this is a brilliant idea and I am so there at 4pm (I'm in EST zone). I'm too pressed for time to read through everyone's posts so I apologize if my advice has already been covered. Some tips I would suggest:

1. Don't wait to see an object. At your proper time, start taking pics/videotaping the sky. Objects may be there but not register to the human eye. Certain cameras may pick them up. Take lots of pics.

2. Visualize seeing a UFO, and try to visualize to the point where your visualization evokes an emotion in you--positive emotion like being thrilled, excited, elated, humor. (based on my readings this seems to be key for manifestation of anything, not just UFOs)

3. I am going to visualize seeing a standard disc-shaped craft outside my window. Then I will visualize seeing a disc being televised over Manhattan--maybe the Hudson River where that plane miraculously landed--a nice, non-political, benign association with a landscape that people world over can visualize. I figure if 50 people are visualizing and asking for UFOs to appear, we might accumulate more power focusing all our intent on a specific geography and visual, as opposed to 50 different points of focus.

4. Declare your intention (to yourself or out loud.)

Good luck! Hope someone gets one on film :-)

- Rion

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
10 minutes left until the moment.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
7 minutes left here in Michigan,..

anyone else here from Michigan doing this? or am i gonna be the only one in Michigan?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1 minute left in italy.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THE TIME IS NOW FOLKS.....Good Luck

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The night is serene, no clouds, clear sky, moon is smiling, i have also telescope, watching and waiting from Dubai nothing happened...
Hope someone felt or seen anything

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

The OP said it's going to last 15 to 30 minutes, so keep trying if you can.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nothing here in Central NJ, USA.

No problem. I (asked) that since I didn't see something that you guys would. Can't wait to hear what goes down.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nothing happened, as planned, but it was funny.
Today the sky was clear, and i found myself thinking about how much I would like to fly...
It was funny.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Melbourne Australian: Conditions light fog. Good views of Jupiter to the north.Venus to the east.Spotted two moving objects from the southeast most likely Satellites. Sorry Guys better luck next time...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey GMT is 1 hour benind UK Time - which means the time is 15 mins away - so hang in there folks 7 mins to go..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I broadcast my little mantra "this is a human consciousness experiment, any sentient beings please make contact" Whilst visualising a kind of radio wave coming out from the third eye, emenating out into space.

I shall be doing this every night for the next week, prehaps 2. Things like this probably take more than 1 attempt, so I'm going to carry it on, and give it a good go. As the old saying goes, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

(when I came in from the roof of the kitchen, I went into another room and got spooked by the lampost outside
)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here in Worcestershire, UK, wonderful evening, slight haze but clear besides!

Went up to a local wheatfield, amazing 360 degree views of the sky, with plenty of contrails refelcting the setting sun. But I believe I may have seen something. A fast moving dark dot flying in between the contrails of two planes. The object itself didn't produce any contrail, and occasionally reflected the sun. Who knows?
No footage unfortunately, only got my cell camera, and that has a hard time picking out the moon!

I was really hoping to attract some orbs to do some cool circles in the field, but hey, can't win all the time!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
No luck here, very clear sky.

I hope someone had better luck

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Clear afternoon sky here in Ohio in the US. At one point my fiance and I saw what appeared to be an aluminum bird. It had the size of a dove, yet reflected light as if it was made of aluminum or some similar metallic coating. Later as we meditated, my fiance felt as if ants were crawling all over her arm. When she looked at it, there was nothing there. Shortly after, her arm broke out into hives. She's not allergic to anything that we were around outside, so we're not sure what happened there.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hate to say this but it's been raining here in Maine all afternoon, so I say nada. IUt was nice to do this though, at least i got to relax for 30 minutes. Wish I could have seen something.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Kind of interesting here in Massachusetts. About 3:45 EST a strong burst of stormy wind lasting about 5 minutes appeared. The trees swayed, a porch cahir was knoced over, the sky turned dark. then a explosive bang of thunder was heard. Then a quick rain shower. At exactly 4PM EST the sun burst through, and I sat repeating my mantra, but saw nothing, Made me wonder if a God was the Alien who produced such a wonderful show of Mother Nature prior to our experiment. Same time next week?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by HeluvaStorm]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Pretty clear in Dallas but unfortunately didn't see anything but some party balloons that some kid tied an action figure to and let go. When I first saw it it was without the DVD recorder. Kinda freaked me out a little. I started recording and zoomed in and you could tell it was ballloons. Oh I got some great footage of a hawk riding a thermal! Broadcasted like crazy for the rest of you guys though!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by pwrthtbe]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nothing unusual, just a very low flying airplane that made my heart skip a beat..it was in view for onlylong enough for me to make it out lol. I'd do this again...sun was bright so my field of vision was limited even with shades on. it made me feel good to know there were others around the world doing the exact same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join