It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
what time would it be in NY?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataCorrupt

I believe it will be 4 pm your time. The UK is 5 hours ahead.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I was in the coffieshop right chilling with some friends while we where waiting on him then we started talking about Goldust the wrestler and his special move and then a song by that name played on the radio I cant remember right now as we were really blazed then all of sudden I said to them Romeo is going to be here. and lo and behold he was there with two min to spare but it didn’t stop there about a half-hour later he said we cant leave yet because we have to wait for a girl friend of his as soon as he sentence was finished who showed up the girl all this was within an hour now if global consciousness doesn’t exist what do you call that a coincidence is once maybe twice but three events in a row and I also vividly remember saying that he doesn’t reach on time consciousness doesn’t exist.
Just thought it was something along the lines of what we are gonna do this Sunday and wanted to share.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataCorrupt

9pm GMT would be 5pm local time in NY because NY is on Daylight Saving and therefore only 4 hours behind GMT.

The UK however, is also 1 hour ahead of GMT which makes it 10pm local time in the UK.

I think we still need clarification from the OP, as there is clear evidence that there is some confusion as to whether the times given take account of Daylight Saving times.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think this is very important. I believe we have been needing this sort of action. Especially now.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The World Clock – Time Zone Converter
Do time zone conversions between two cities. This time zone calculator takes into account daylight saving time (DST), local time zone and accepts dates in past or future.
PLEASE use this link for time zone differences

www.timeanddate.com...

very easy to use

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wonderful idea, roll on sunday I cannot wait!
I shall go lay out in the field and ask for a peaceful sighting.
Really looking forward to reading the post from sunday onwards.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, count me in. It will be pretty funny if the aliens idea of contact is to stop Big Ben at 1:00 pm on the 31st.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi there everyone.

I also think this is a great idea and will be joining in. Myself and my family do this alot anyway. Have to say a few years back we used to get friends round to join us and sit on our roof garden and do this and it resulted in 2 incidents where small crafts flying in formation flew very low above us. These happened a year apart at almost exactly same time and date.

We haven't had so many of those larger gatherings recently and have not seen anything like that since so maybe there is something to this idea of a large number of people putting out the wish together.

We happen to be having a UFO conference here that day with about 60 people coming so maybe I can get everyone to join in...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe the time window should be wider? Like for two hours at least.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My two cents about this is that it should really start at around 10 pm, as its good and dark then, and extend to after 11 at least, for every region. You can't do this at 1 pm in the afternoon. Maybe the odd person has seen a ufo then, but its rare. They usually only come out at night, even the nordics.
So I would shoot for that time period in every region. Also, this thread is something to look at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and soulorb's more recent one about his filming one. This is about, having the right intent, peacefulness, appreciation for them, wish for this world to be saved.
Being the odd duck and getting noticed.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
count me in. but wouldn't be more successful if we concentrated on one specific location to show up at,say like, the front of the whitehouse lawn lol. but seriously maybe a major city or the city from which this experiment was "born" in? just a thought. either way i'll be "beaming" at 4pm on the 31st.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Maybed my reply was too large for everyone to read. But i think everyone should take time to read all this information.. even if you read it already, skim through it.. there are many things related to what may happen Sunday.

you guys may see what are known as a seraphim

en.wikipedia.org...

"the analogy of the Merkaba image consists of a chariot made of many angels being driven by the "Likeness of a Man."

"corresponding to the four directions the chariot can go (north, east south and west"

...moves like a UFO?

"These angels appear like flashes of fire continuously ascending and descending"

The main trait of a ufo is that it appears then dissapears instantly

en.wikipedia.org...

they are descrived as flying serpent like creatures who rode chariots who were able to move in any direction, sounds like a reptilian flying a saucer to me

what im saying is that lets try using the ancient method of invokation

www.spellsandmagic.com...

prepare a crop circle with christmas lights.. anything..

but to stand in picnic chairs with your family and a video camera, doesnt seem effficient enough...

will being excessive hurt? respect these entities, and prepare to kno what to ask them..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What about a live video feed, I think the service is still provided
to personal web sites.

We can all see the UFOs happening.

I had link up years ago but never hooked up my new computer.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow, I am impressed how this is forming!

Unfortunately, I will be inside a large office complex during that time, I will still convey my thoughts as clearly as possible. The power of thought is an amazing thing. Personally, I believe anything is possible with thought, even the intent behind the thought.

My philosophy is, our entire universe was created through intent. There's no telling what else we could come up with!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is really exciting! Count me in! I have been watching the sky's everyday for the last few months and haven't seen anything yet, but im hoping this will give me my first siting!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would like to participate though i wont get my hopes up too much ..... I apologize if i seem cynical but needing to see ufo's just to believe in them or so you can see them still seems like a somewhat selfish act to me

Basically every person would need to be showed individually and those who did not see anything were'nt "broadcasting" the right signals

Still seems like the first idea from the other thread ..... using this exp. to do some good or to try to cure someone who we know is very sick and who is talked about in the media , that is a much better and clear/concise idea.

Also much easier to see the results , instead of every little kid on here claiming he saw a ufo whether he did or not

gl on it though

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Some should put up a map! Someone with a camera so we can focus our energy there! I can't get a camera and it's 6am monday morning where I am!So I wanna focus my energy to some who does! Oh! And too the aliens we wanna see big arse mother ships not puny scout craft too! But it's all good cheers guys!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
...many of you are blind of your own desires, do u expect to meet E.T or something?

What if they are hostile?

what is it that you want from them?

This just sounds like a paparazzi game to me

other than sight seeing and picture taking, theres truly no motive (as far as im concerned) behind this.

its a great idea that a society comes together to reach this purpose.. but ask yourselves are u not but rebels without a cause?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
im sorry for sounding arrogant guys, but i have high hopes on you all.. and hope all of this goes as planned.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join