It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
An excellent Idea!!!

I'm in! I'll take my camera along and going to a remote area to film.
Let's hope this thought experiment works!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's a good idea, and I'm still in, but can I suggest we practice these thought experiments often and regular and that the next one could be slightly less ambitious and a little more "down to Earth"?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yes, please count me in, this should be fun!! I am not sure if an alien ship will show it'self to me, but I will be outside saying it in my mind, of course my husband may think I am bonkers, but it would be awesome to have an alien ship sighting with my husband outside seeing it as well. Then I will know I am not insane.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Hello! I am an American living in the UK for the next 5 months with my boyfriend (he's english) and we will take part in your experiment. To be honest, we have been going out UFO hunting anyways when the sky is clear cause we're both believers but we just want to see it for ourselves as well.

I gave your thread a star and flag.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am in for sure!
Dont have any good video camera, but i have a pretty decent DSLR.

-Zyk

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Zykloner]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
allright, i just bought a Sony lotsofnumbers HD..80gb to record and time is perfect here in Sweden.

Lets hope for no clouds..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I will most definitely be participating, from Massachusetts (USA). Though light pollution will most likely block any visuals, hopefully my participation will help the overall outcome!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well, I was going to go along with this...until you started talking about beaming thoughts.

It's a cool idea to have a worldwide UFO watch though. ATS should get its members to participate in something like that. Without the beaming stuff.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I already had plans for the 24th of May when theres a new moon, Easier to spot irregular lights in the skies. And I'll be up for it, mind you it might be a bit too light here in t he UK at 9pm, I'd reccomend 10 to be on the safe side, But I'll be joining in anyways.

With a camera and laser pointer should any lights appear that aren't planes or helicopters

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout
Well, I was going to go along with this...until you started talking about beaming thoughts.

It's a cool idea to have a worldwide UFO watch though. ATS should get its members to participate in something like that. Without the beaming stuff.

Yer I tend to agree with Wolf I think just posting earth coordinates date and times might be a better idea! That way we can see if they monitor the net instead of our head space. Just a thought!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
HEY IM UP FOR IT

NO REAL PEOPLE NEED TO WORK FOR MONEY.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ELPRESADOR]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hey im in. anyone know what time this would be happening in toronto? im no good with that whole timezone jargen

btw, i think beaming thoughts is a necessary addition to an worldwide alien watch experiment. just because we cant hear what others think doesnt mean that advanced beings from another world who seem to respond to psychics are plagued with out misfortune

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
We should get Dr Greer on this thread he know all about this stuff!

"So many people claim there aliens on this forum lets put them to the test and prove it!"

[edit on 28-5-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Usually I just sit back and read on this site, but just want to say what a great idea and I'm defiantly in on this!

Will point my camera to the sky here in South London!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You got my mind for 30 min. From the netherlands

Hope the cannabis dont affect my mental broadcast.

sry i'm a noob how do i star and flag

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey there pharaohmoan
Why not add this link to your original post; www.timeanddate.com...
A lot of people are asking about specific times for their zones..... and apparently not reading the whole thread like.
Wicked

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, the need to ask this question has forced my move from 'lurker' to 'member', so here goes;

The title states 9pm GMT (UK), but the UK is now in BST which is 1hour ahead of GMT.

EDIT: Now it doesn't say (UK) in the title. Did I just imagine that before ?
However, it now states merely GMT, which is 10pm local time in the UK - or 5pm EDT.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, else I'll be there at 10 !

[edit on 28-5-2009 by fieldfly]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like a great plan. It will be afternoon here in NY but I will most certainly be sending out the thought. For those that have little experience with this it may be helpful to do a bit of practice meditation. Learning how to clear the mind is essential to this so a bit of practice could only be a good thing.

Has anyone considered the possibility that messages could be received? Given the number of people that are able to make mental contact, any plans for reporting this?

Ex

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My Sony Camcorder
will be at the ready!

Great Idea!
I'm In!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Im in!
Ill totally get some shots with my PS3 eye and my digital camera.

I saw something about this on the tubes one day when I was drifting about the internets. It was like one of those galactic federation of light supporter sites, and it mentioned beaming out all of your wishs to see them, and if enough people can send out feelings of love then we will have a massive alien disclosure.

I do think if it doesnt work the first time we need to focus on one area, like a big city or landmark of some sort, And we May need to focus our minds on a time zone that is at night. So If its 9:00pm in Las Vegas then it'll be around 4:00 in the afternoon in Florida and I should start to focus at four and everyone else would focus on las vegas from their time zones.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Exoblader]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join