Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Let's not only start doing this, lets make it a routine.

I'm not going to be the one to work out how often- Weekly, Monthly etc... But i do believe that if even a fraction of ATS participates in this event, we will either successfully call forth other beings, or at least obtain some compelling UFO footage. The odds of neither happening in my opinion are very low. Considering that happends anyway. Besides the fact that we need more ATS'rs capturing and sharing their own footage.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You have my effort. I don't necessarily believe in mass conciousness, but I'm willing to give it a try. So lets hope something actually happens

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been browsing ATS for about a month now and finally decided it was time to sign up.

This is an interesting thread! Not quite sure if anything could come of it, but I'm totally down for it with my HD camcorder in hand.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the effort.. This is exactly the type of actions we need to start taking!! You should try to think of more events like this one. Its simple, but its getting a large group of people together to focus on one activity.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll definitely be joining in. I hope something comes from our efforts.

Good luck everyone.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Is the idea to all think that thought right at the turn of the hour at exactly the same time so it's cohesive? I guess everyone would have slightly different clock and watch settings anyway...Or we just all think that thought for the first 5 minutes or the whole 30 minutes?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I do this every night...every time I go outside to smoke so sure count me in.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
First there is an issue of weather in that it may be rainy. What should I do if it rains?

I don't really see this as a scientific experiment but it could be. You could have certain people not look for UFOs but rather something else they are quite sure they would see. Or you could have us look with different mindsets on certain days. In other words, you need to compare it with something for it to be meaningful. Otherwise, while its an experiment, it may not be at all scientific. I'm not saying it needs to be clinical, but saying at least two different kinds of groups should be set up so we can see the results of different thinking.

Also, something important to keep in mind is that I see UFOs pretty much every time I look up, because if something is flying up there at night I cannot possibly positively identify it, and that technically makes it a UFO. So maybe you could be more specific about what we should be looking for.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_
Isn't this too scattered ?
I mean.. wouldn't it be better if the requirements of the thought experiment were more specific ???

Can someone kindly tell me what exactly would make this thought experiment successful, and what would make it a failure.. So that all the guidelines are set before hand..

Cheers !

I truly think this should be done. Just bringing it up so its not lost in the pages.

Don't we need some kind of direction?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You need to do this sort of thing every day for a couple of months for it to kick in. I mean, prehaps lots of people doing it at once would have the same effect, but most of the things I've read reguarding the law of attraction, says that repetition is important. Also, it's apparently important to emerse yourself in a scenario involving the thing you're trying to attract. Make it as real as possible, laugh if you need to laugh, smile and really feel the emotions that alien contact would give you. Drag yourself through it on a daily basis. This exersize would have a much better chance of succsess if we properly threw ourselves into this. I for one, and 100% up for it. As someone said oop there, it can't hurt to try.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It would be good to sit and relax yourself before projecting the event, then your minds will be fresh and ready. Dosn't matter if its raining, snowing, or even a hurricane. Just relax yourself, then send at the correct time. The mind is a powerful thing, one is good 100 is better thosands can do wonders. Just keep good thoughts when you project.

good luck everyone

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I like the idea, count me in.

A world map with the position of every thought would be great. The state, or the country is enough to locate. So I, and everybody else, can picture the position of every thought and join my thought with the others.

This is just my intuition speaking, I feel like there should be something else to help unite these thoughts other than a similar phrase and time.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Good idea - count me in.
Like a few have said before i already do this kind of thing but it will be nice to know others are doing the same and you never know what could occur.

Might i suggest some light or laser flashing as an attracter although be carefull if using lasers of those aircraft

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good Luck Guys.
I hope this works for you all.

Meditate for a UFO flyover

Look up at the sky April 22nd(08) Thread

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Consider me there! Hopefully we will get video evidence from our visitors! If they do actually come!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow thats like 3am for me.
Anyway ill sneak outta the house and on to the terrace with my telescope, video cam and soda!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The Date is on My calendar, and i am looking forward to it!

Role on end of May! If this disclosure stuff about UFO's is correct, then it should be the day after this.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
lmfao this is just as useless as sitting on xmas and telling everyone to go outside and get a video of santa

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELPRESADOR
lmfao this is just as useless as sitting on xmas and telling everyone to go outside and get a video of santa

Quite possibly so.

But we must also remember thoughts CREATE actions, so this kind of thing may get more people interested, creating more chance of people spotting something.

Or if everyone focuses on world peace, maybe each person at a time while focusing on this may change their OWN habits and the world may slowly become better that way.

All I'm saying is there could be many ways this works, the world works in mysterious ways.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is a GREAT idea!

you know, even if this does not work, it should not be given up. Lets give this a good couple tries. I'm sure it would attract more people. And hopefully an awesome result!

I am hopeful, and hold certainty in my mind that even if not all of us see something, the thoughts of individuals participating globally will influence the outcome that possibly only a few will experience.

Thanks to pharaohmoan for pulling this together
and these guys for good posts
N3krostatic
argentus
eathis
bl4ke360
Acidtastic

and a big thanks to everyone else who is participating and positive about this.

Just one more thing, it doesn't matter what time of day it is for you, it is the collective conscious at a specific time for a certain period, that matters most.
sightings have happened during sunny hours too! Oh and if you have kak weather, your thoughts still count.

use Magzoid's link to convert your time correctly:
www.timeanddate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution