It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh , How I would love this to work , but I'm sorry, the words " not in a million years" spring to mind.

I'll still be watching though

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I will attempt it. Something worth noting is that if anything is to happen for anyone I would like to suggest being as positive as possible when "putting the thought out there". Try to keep a positive mind as research leads me to believe that certain vibrational frequencies or "energy" can be recognized and if en masse might actually make a difference. I know I sound like a hippy but due to seeing UFO's at the Windwalker ranch here 2 weeks ago I will be there most likely and will try this. I will also have my spotlight out to mess around with.

For the skeptics, try to put aside the logic just for the sake of a harmless and even somewhat ridiculous experiment.

Never hurts to try.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
im looking forward to this, already have my cell phone alarm set for Sunday so I wont forget!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I checked the World Time Clock UTC Converter at timeanddate.com and I think the US times mentioned in the early post were off by an hour. We're in daylight savings time in the US and 9PM UTC is 5PM EDT / 2PM PDT.

Check the converter at www.timeanddate.com...

to make sure you're on schedule.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Then you'll be watching for nothing and see exactly that.
Change your mindset, as another poster put it, all 'logic' and normal thinking aside, really feel and want this to happen with all positiveness and absolutley no doubt. These are the requirements for results, if any beings out there can feel our thoughts then do you think they are going to want to bother showing themselves to someone who doesn't think it will happen in a million years? Sure they could do that just to snap you in line and make a believer out of you but me thinks this is a self process and they wouldn't show themselves to you because you're not ready yet.

For the sake of the experiment, can you start thinking, "Yes! this is GOING to work".
Maybe everyones thoughts on the actual thought experiment is going to play a big factor in whether we will actually get a result for said goal.
I mean if we have half the people thinking the right things yet there is more people that participate in the experiment at the same time emitting the wrong frequencies enough to consequently have effect on what we actually want to happen.
Even our pre-thoughts now are probably setting up for what our result will be, do yall see where I'm getting at?
As of now everyone participating should have no 'pre-doubt' or 'post-doubt' at the time. Even everyone that doesn't participate, please don't set up the undesired result by adding to the group thought of the non believers/doubters.
If we are on to something which I believe we are then we can't have this doubt working against the very thing we want.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by eathis]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

in case you missed my earlier post..check out CSETI. They have been doing this for a while. Here is the link to an overview of their training sessons what is involved.
www.cseti.org...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I'm in the West Midlands and i'll be sitting out watching. Actually i often sit out watching, not for UFO's just because i don't sleep much lol. So i may as well make it a productive half hour
I hope it's ok if i sit out longer as i usually do anyway.

Will do half an hour at 9pm and then no doubt i'll be up at 3am and will spend some more time.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If it doesn't happen at 9 pm GMT, doesn't mean you should stop trying, I think we need to send out our thoughts for the whole day, if it doesn't work immediately at the given time.
And actually, I believe it would be 5pm EST, in the thread title it says 4pm which will throw everyone off.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Count me in ..from Jamaica .....I will write my experience on 1st of June ...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok I done a certain meditation then had a long one way conversation with 'any being listenting' telling what we plan to do. I told specific date and time to my locality and even showed them in my mind where I plan to be at the time which will be on top of 'Mt. Tauhara' which is more a really big hill than a mountain. I will organise a camera although I did say if for whatever reason it's inconvenient to camera the event then that is in all ways fine and dandy ( I explained the reason for camering event is to raise the global concious of ET existance for the eventual disclosure), I stated I will ask for permission if they show themselves before recording, whatever way that's answered will be evident. I said at that time other people around the world will be asking the same thing and told them this is a experiment to prove we are heard to the ones that need proof (consequently raising the overall group concious).

Maybe we should all try something similar to this to raise our chance.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
lets do this...
....sense I do it every night anyway...lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Even more interesting is the fact that the supposed disclosure debated to happen at the end of this month probably won't happen due to our wonderful government.

What a way to make it happen if they won't, by the power of thought!
It would be wonderfully ironic if such events actually occurred and we had disclosure regardless of the PTB.

I remain hopeful.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I’m in - out here in corn country USA. I will have camera in hand. If I see anything I will photograph and post otherwise, I will go on about my business.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eathis

also remember that having no doubt cancels want. In my experience, anyways. As in, you cannot want something you already have. this is gonna be sweet but 9 pm is pretty light here too.
watch i'll see something now that i don't have a video camera.....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Isn't this too scattered ?
I mean.. wouldn't it be better if the requirements of the thought experiment were more specific ???

Can someone kindly tell me what exactly would make this thought experiment successful, and what would make it a failure.. So that all the guidelines are set before hand..

Cheers !

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor

THIS IS THE THOUGHT TO 'BE BEAMED' OUT THERE.......
"This is an ATS thought experiment, Alien beings please confirm you hear us?"

I'm sure a certain hybrid can read this. But you think of him as an alien, sorry you won't be able to understand anything. Don't change the history of this planet and maybe you will all be able to figure things out.

P.S.- This earth is your home take care of it and the people, this is not my home no I'm not an alien or a hybrid, there are things you are not allowed to know. I know I have not said anything about who or where I come from before on this board, like I said your not allowed to know.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

I see a pretty big contradiction in this post, you say Earth is not your home but your not an alien? Do you even know the definition of an alien?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow! We are finally being proactive in this issue instead of wasting time with the governments! "Oh well they had there chance didn't they!" Oh this is so cool and so subversive "I'm in!"

Unfortunate the time mentioned is daylight where I am "So I will choose my own time and place!" So a message to our alien friends "keep monitoring this thread!"

P.S Free Beer for all aliens if you turn up on the night!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Objectively speaking, this is reminiscent of the October 14th 2008 event. Not that I'm against it - I'll participate. But I distinctly remember people wanting others to join up and project thoughts of wanting ETs to show up.

In any case, count me in.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This has to be the greatest idea ever posted on this forum. I will be out at 3PM waiting to see the strangeness. I start work at 4 so i will be inside for this half an hour. I can still lend my power. It would be awesome to get hundreds all over the US, Britain, and the rest of the world. If this works as planned, we can get the media on this stuff big time. What are they going to say about hundreds of videos posted at the same time all over the world.

It will be daytime in most of the US for that time but to hell with that light limitation. If they want us to see there wont be a problem with any brightness the sun can muster that day.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join